POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

Whyte -- If only I could ever find the black/seafoam pair.... :evil:
devil.gif

Nothing much . . . Just a little Game Worn Vs Autographed by Eddie Jones Size 13. Autographed on Toes and BO-P signed on the side to signify Bobby Phils Death.

ICEY AS HECK!

^he got em from a employee at a sporting goods store,he claimed to have gotten it from a hornets game when eddie jones was there
[/b]​

those V's dont look worn to me. they would have hella creases in them from a basketball player...

found these on ISS. THESE ARE NOT MINE!! (i am not Rudolph... pics courtesy of BuddhaTB

13zn7rl.jpg

13znal2.jpg

13znbck.jpg

13zpdu8.jpg

Quote:
he got em from a employee at a sporting goods store,he claimed to have gotten it from a hornets game when eddie jones was there

^all that matters is that he got them...those EB's are nice..
FS: Serena dunk low women (from royale collection) size 8.5
[email protected]
all jordans start out ugly...
SNEAKERHEAD SINCE THE 80'S

I bought them at a Sports Memorbilia store, not a sporting goods store. More like a specialty shop. The owner obtained these after a Hornets. I assume theyre not creased/cracked because they were only worn for 1 game.

R.I.P. BO-P.

good @#%$.
it's about getting position, and boxing out your man.
it's about knowing the angles, and how the ball bounces off the rim. but most of all,
it's about desire - you have to want the ball more than anyone else, and do what it takes to get it.
it's not just a battle of skills, it's a battle of wills
[/center]

DSCN1307_edited.bcd.JPG

i hope to have some additional UNC PE's soon. I also have some Deuce Trey's with the NC on them and signed by Jackie Manuel and some of the Showcase with the NC and Tarheels on them.

GO HEELS
I can offer nothing apart from my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

Don't know how exclusive these are are, but thought I'd share anyway...

14btafb.jpg

14btb0y.jpg

14btb9s.jpg

14btd3a.jpg

"And I'm....CHI-TOWN'S FINEST, where you at, the whole CITY behind us."

[/center]

This post died way too soon.
, MANDINGO OF SNEAKERS, crmsnghst77, deionandmelo, RUDOLPH1996, sobe it1,BeatttNikes, FLINTGREY​

You mean your GR Eddie Jones V that you are selling for $800. Yeah they are better.....
White
The World's Best Dunker[/center]

^ ^ ^ :rofl:
roll.gif

Serious they are just some signed V's. What makes them a pe?

Once again
PE = PLAYER EXCLUSIVE

I could go buy some V's and have EJ sign em but that does not make them pe's.

Back
Top Bottom