POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

Hello:

YRoK, i just realized he spells his name like that. DF!

Regards:

prince
Meet me outside in 10 minutes and see what happens...

f r e s h

jayhawks.jpg

ORIGINAL DS GRAPE V FOR SALE GET THEM CHEAP! ENDING 5/11

[email protected]

:pimp:
pimp.gif
Very Nice GP's hopefully your friend will forget about 'em.
Check out my ebay auctions!!! DS sz 13 Olive Retro IX's, DS sz 13 Black Retro IX Metal

washingtonredskins...,

lebron wore those a few games his last year at SVSM in that same colorways, without the sig. of course. i wish that colorway was a GR

amazing colorway. i saw a pair on ebay awhile ago. ive seen it pass through atleast 2 hands. maybe your friend got them from there

Quote:
Ultraflights are one of the top shoes ever created.

:pimp:
pimp.gif

and man do i feel bad for people that overpaid for the biz lebrons before they dropped.
it's about getting position, and boxing out your man.
it's about knowing the angles, and how the ball bounces off the rim. but most of all,
it's about desire - you have to want the ball more than anyone else, and do what it takes to get it.
it's not just a battle of skills, it's a battle of wills
[/center]

Quote:
amazing colorway. i saw a pair on ebay awhile ago. ive seen it pass through atleast 2 hands. maybe your friend got them from there

No. We actually bought those from the Leesburg Nike Factory store in VA, we both bought 2 pairs each. I sold both of mine and he sold 1.
Been wearing Jordans since Jordan wore Converse at UNC!!!!!!

Quote:
and man do i feel bad for people that overpaid for the biz lebrons before they dropped.

the last pair just sold for 550 bucks, the shoes arent the same, note the other thread where the cell phones on both shoes are different. The old Bizs are just as rare as they were

**ajcollector9290** shoot me an e-mail about the B2Tru. I can't find your email address!

-Steve
[/center]

DId penny play in the Knicks colorway of the Penny I at all this year or last? If not, maybe he should have to try and make a return to the Penny of old that we used to love.
Check out my ebay auctions!!! DS sz 13 Olive Retro IX's, DS sz 13 Black Retro IX Metal

Back
Top Bottom