POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

Um...S50H, i kinda drove to Phoenix to pick them up last week......... It was about a ten hour drive....took pics of my trip.....

BETTER PICS

GPw+lAPargFf++hcKkIl1Ri6wuhpC6od0300.jpg

42CACLWD2O1hP6ZDQN2U4fI8PsLk66AH0300.jpg

GMOskv3yh7tcUsKq2rMqAOcPKrQXyaHE0300.jpg

7H1wZ2Ff2tc4dK3UK6Yr8N74dwA8P0BC0300.jpg

http://shutter02.pictures.aol.com/d...C/40/L37ztg29T4WAn0haOSG1Tpt6B8M5gF0I0300.jpg
4oBQ4bhaiBVCLruZgdTq1uS3ZfwIz5Nn0300.jpg

Here something that is on its way...HopEFULLY

631074.jpg

ITs like the GR excpet with the WHITE suede uppers(i think)

and the shrouds with the Q3....

I am also trying to get a deal done to get a game worn Andruw Jones XIV...........

Angel
s nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....

i've been noticalbly absent from this post...thats cause...i have no Pe's! lol one day when I have less bills bills bills to pay, I'll step in to the PE world.

I lied. I have one PE. here it is.... i havent seen anyone else with them?

Ray Allen XVI bucks. I was told they were game worn when I acquired them in 2001, but I have no validation of that.

The toe piece is cool - its not patent leather, its a matte material that color changes from green to purple - FIRE! I wish the photos could show that better....

They are size 14, and for sale. I never had the gaiters, sorry.

If interested, hit me up! Best offer takes them. They are NDS.

Eddie

huovvp.jpg

hup0ew.jpg

hv5nj4.jpg

[table][tr][td] WWW.MYSPACE.COM/LOVEtheXIV[/td] [/tr][tr][td]GO NY GIANTS! 7-3 1ST PLACE![/td] [/tr][tr][td] E-mail: [email protected][/td] [td] AIM: EddieMack11[/td] [/tr][/table]​

Jay Jones has a pair just like you do, Mr. Spencer. :smile:
smile.gif

[table][tr][td] Keep Your Hood Safe[/td] [/tr][tr][td]START SNITCHIN'[/td] [/tr][tr][td] E-mail: [email protected][/td] [td] AIM: S50H[/td] [/tr][/table]​

Quote:
Does anyone actually wear any of their PE's? I personally wear a size 15 and if I could get my hands on some Melo, Q Rich, or Finley PE's, I would definitely wear them proudly.
My boy rocks his PE sheeds. I aint into PE's but if i was i dont think i would rock unless money wasnt an issue and if i had lots of them
Now ever since i can remember i been poppin my collar, poppin poppin my collar............

Nice Cat PEs
loving the Bobble Head..
I wish i kept my Francis, Mooch and Clutch bobble head
College Station, Texas

Does it matter to the guys in the forum if the PE was game worn or not? Most of these seem brand new to me.

BTW, does anybody know if Big shot Bob ever had one for himself?

team jordan 10/16 North caronlina A&T

idr7gn.jpg

idr7vb.jpg

idr7zm.jpg

idr80x.jpg

Some beef is big and some beef is small
But what y'all call beef is not beef at all
Beef is real life happenin' everyday
And it's realer than them songs that you get at Kay Slay
-Mos Def

excuse my PE ignorance but how much do PE's usually run? i know that they cost bank but exactly how much usually?

Quote:
excuse my PE ignorance but how much do PE's usually run? i know that they cost bank but exactly how much usually?

The prices are all different, it depends what brand it is, what player and alot of times whether its used or not. You can find some as cheap as low as a 100 bucks (J Rose Reeboke Pe's) and some as high as 4,000( MJ PE).

[/center]

This came in today.

Kobe Bryant Adidas EQT Elevation.

Kobe actually wore this shoe during the 1997 All Star Weekend and signed it afterwards..

Obtained from an Adidas Employee who was part of the footwear team that designed the Adidas EQT Elevation.

item_00000545_VaplsEiF_main.jpg

item_00000546_mThXtRcm_main.jpg

item_00000547_zIKZgtHF_main.jpg

AIM: ooACTS65oo

[email protected]

Wassup Acts....inbox...
Those are sick. Never seen those b4. Finally someone came in this post with shock value to bring a heart beat back in this!!!!
TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla
member#1

Back
Top Bottom