POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

Damn Dill i would love to have your connect with shoes. Thats my grail right there. those are the white ones.
happy.gif

[/b]​
[/b]​

Gentleman of the forum... My statement wasn't to be taken LITERALLY!!!!! LOL
I'm pretty sure the PE crew has them for YEARS ON END!!! LOL
TEAM SOLED OUT
EST. 2005
[email protected]
Rookie of the Year

Quote:
Oh yeah, the sad thing is, I'm not even close to comparing to Jay and shoegame and quite a few others, but they post rarely.

Really? I have seen Jays pics so its obvious he got this joint on lock. I have only seen a few pics from The Shoe Game, but what I have seen is ridiculous !! So you think he has a better PE collection than Jay? It probably is more well rounded but better?

Those Bibs are real nice, better than the whites in my opinion. Congrats on your first pair Sono, I been watching you. You got em for pretty cheap. :wink:
wink.gif

"They call me the Tokyo Giant"
MANDINGO OF SNEAKERS---
Check Mandingo`s Ebay Auctions Here !!!!

Quote:
Really? I have seen Jays pics so its obvious he got this joint on lock. I have only seen a few pics from The Shoe Game, but what I have seen is ridiculous !! So you think he has a better PE collection than Jay? It probably is more well rounded but better?

Just for the record, I have only shown pics of about 10% of my PE collection, there are hundreds of pairs that have never seen a camera. One of the largest PE collectors I know never posts any pics whatsoever, he chooses to keep his stuff private as well. Lastly, posting up a ton of exclusive pics does nothing but bring "heat" to the PE game, thus keeping things fairly quiet makes the most sense in my opinion....

Sincerely,

Jay Jones
"Dependable Jay"

I have feeling all these collectors on another level have some serious @#%$ hidden. After seeing the shoegames Prototype XI I'm seriously jealous. Much props to you bro. Wish I had the money or connects to pull off this whole PE thing. Know a few people but they just ask for rediculous amounts. I guess thats what the big leagues is about and its probably too late to get in. I guess I'm just saying that to make myself feel better. I just want some bibby stuff and DA.

Quote:
But bringing them to a shoe competition is ok?

Well you know if they spend hundreds or thousands there has to be some use for them. You gotta make a "name" for yourself in this game just like everything else in this world. Recognition gets you fame and that leds to more connects and eventually free stuff.

ledafuture36, when I won the comp in L.A. in 2004, I brought 7 GR's and 8 PE's. Each and every one of those 15 pairs is sitting in my collection today. The PE's that I brought to that show created no problems whatsover with connects/contacts etc. When I competed in that 2nd SC show, the atmosphere was MUCH different than all of the 2005/2006 shows. Anyone who was in San Francisco or L.A. should be able to vouch for the fact that those shows were much more about sharing and displaying than the "competition" aspect. When I decided to participate in LA, there was no idea of what the prize was, nobody knew it was a 1/1 shoe. I met a bunch of great people at that show, and I don't regret it at all.... I won't even get into what these SC comps have become since the LA show, it is an absolute disgrace.

Sincerely,

Jay Jones
"Dependable Jay"

Good to see you post Jay. At least we know that you still read the forum.
Your absolutely right, it all changed, and not for the better.

I have seen hundreds of your PE pics online, with you saying that you have hundreds more that have never been put to camera lens, that is insane !!!
"They call me the Tokyo Giant"
MANDINGO OF SNEAKERS---
Check Mandingo`s Ebay Auctions Here !!!!

Mandingo of Sneakers, I have actually only shown pics of around 60-65 pairs of PE's over the years, not "hundreds." And, I absolutely still read Niketalk daily, I just choose to sort of sit in the background and observe most of the time.....

Jay

not exactly PEs, but pretty close..

Steve Nash '06 All Star "Air Flight Bangers" ...SIGNED and in his size 12

sp9nhh.jpg

sp9po1.jpg

I felt the same as Jay for a long time until I realized that my posting (or lack thereof) really does nothing except for show people that cats like bobby lee and friends are all there is to PE's. I take pride in what I do and I want other cats to enjoy some of the stuff I own as much as I do.

Regardless of whether people like Jay/Shoegame/DigiJordan post, the "heat" is going to be here. We have the SC competitions to blame for that.

I have no problem posting up pieces of my collection. Simply because ... people deserve to see it. I've only shown half of my stuff and haven't shown some of the real goodies, but that day has it's place. I just hate to think what this place would be like if nobody posted up there gems pieces. It would probably look a lot like the JB forum. All info, no pics. Not that that's a bad thing, but I think I come to the showcase forum more than any other simply because I want to see collections, and pickups, and the gem pieces for each individual collector. That's what makes this place so damn fun.

But to not post at all doesn't really prevent anything from happening. In the end, it just lets cats like bobby lee set the bar for what is perceived to be a ... "top collector" in our hobby.

Just my .02

On with the pictures ... for all who want to post :tongue:
tongue.gif

babydill.
[/b]​

To each his or her own... There are enough collectors that if an individual feels like Jay and doesn't really do alot of posting cool- we appreciate when the heat does come out. For Baby dill, S50H and other PE'ers- I am glad to see your "pieces" on this forum whenever... its the only readon I come to this post... to see the stuff that majority of collectors haven't seen in person or have... and the rest of us wish we had in collection...
NOW, BACK TO PICS FOLKS!!!!
TEAM SOLED OUT
EST. 2005
[email protected]
Rookie of the Year

i'm new to the pe game. basically, i thought to myself, "why am i keeping some of my shoes ds when i can get some pe shoes that i can really just put in a display case or something?". with that said, i sold some of my shoes that i kept ds to get pe's. a lot of the pe's that are posted here are just straight :wow:
eek.gif
... and i don't get tired looking at them. back to the pics...
sux1jk.jpg

sux1nd.jpg

EST. 2005

Quote:
ledafuture36, when I won the comp in L.A. in 2004, I brought 7 GR's and 8 PE's. Each and every one of those 15 pairs is sitting in my collection today. The PE's that I brought to that show created no problems whatsover with connects/contacts etc. When I competed in that 2nd SC show, the atmosphere was MUCH different than all of the 2005/2006 shows. Anyone who was in San Francisco or L.A. should be able to vouch for the fact that those shows were much more about sharing and displaying than the "competition" aspect. When I decided to participate in LA, there was no idea of what the prize was, nobody knew it was a 1/1 shoe. I met a bunch of great people at that show, and I don't regret it at all.... I won't even get into what these SC comps have become since the LA show, it is an absolute disgrace.

truth....wonder if you remember me?
Cliffnotes: Buy/Sell Forum Rules​
1. Only 10 items, and only two of any of the same.2. ALL ITEMS MUST BE PICTURED. So no selling things you don't have yet. THAT INCLUDES REPLIES TO WANTED ADDS, seriously everything needs a picture.3. All Items must have asking price, no waiting for offers.4. Links to online auctions are not allowed, no more links to your ebay auction.

Quote:
Lastly, posting up a ton of exclusive pics does nothing but bring "heat" to the PE game, thus keeping things fairly quiet makes the most sense in my opinion....

The sneaker GOD has spoken.....What's up Jay!

^I wish they would release those....
"all jordans start out ugly"
....i was dlbimages....

I absolutely remember you Jason (Swoshmn), you have one of those personalities that people tend to remember, LOL! What's up Levell, where did your old screen name go?

Some good points Dill, certainly something to ponder......

Jay Jones
"Dependable Jay"

yo Jay^

I know you don't want to post your unseen PE heat right not.
hopefully someday you will share with us.

I got a question... how far back does you PE collection go? meaning how old is your oldest PE?

I see everyone in here has more current stuff with a few oldies here & there. Were there alot of PE's around in the 90's?

I've seen a few from the late 90's but not many.
Nike Air trainer 97' sz 9.5Nike Force Authority from 00' black sz 8 Womens Air Max 1 wht/laserblue/grey sz 9/mens 7.5 all end on 4/9[/url][/center]

Quote:
I absolutely remember you Jason (Swoshmn), you have one of those personalities that people tend to remember, LOL!

:lol:
laugh.gif

Agreed!

Man, those two shows were so much fun.

*sigh

babydill.
[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom