Jared Jeffries game worn & signed PE`s

j13qx.jpg

135696358.jpg

135696364.jpg

135696361.jpg

135696362.jpg

"They call me the Tokyo Giant"
MANDINGO OF SNEAKERS---
Check Mandingo`s Ebay Auctions Here !!!!

those mitch rich PEs are ridiculous, angel..

and the jared jeffries PEs are pretty slick, i'd take those over flints anyday.
-- We are not that different, you and I. All of us humans are much the same. America sent men to the moon 30 years ago. The moon is much further than China. --
Yao Ming

Quote:
WOW!!! Those Mitch Richmond XIV's are crazy!

All you guys are deep into this PE game. I need to start, anyone want to trade a Rover for 20 pairs.
happy.gif

[/center]
[/center]
[/b][/center]

Angel_ those XIV's are sick as hell!! DAMN!!! :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

The UNC XXI's are okay :\
ohwell.gif
but the XIII's are deadly 8)
glasses.gif
8)
glasses.gif

EST. 2005

I'm sick on those bibbys.. I need to get a line on some of this type of heat.. get at me.
[/b]

I'm not sure if anybody here can answer this question but with all the heat I'm seeing I have to ask.

In general what are players attitudes toward their shoes? Do they know that people are out their spending paychecks on their game worn and even DS shoes? Do they sell them for cash on the side or just leave them sitting around the locker room for ball boys to snatch up? Do they even see all these different shoes? Like especially Bibby, there are so many Bibby PE's on here I'm starting to think Bibby himself is running out of shoes.
Personally I've never met a NBA player or anyone in the PE game before. But I'm thinking that these guys don't even care about their shoes. They have so many available to them that sneakers don't even faze them, they don't even think twice about giving them away or tossing them.
Anybody care to share their opinions or have insight into this

From what I know, NBA players that are signed to JB can get sneakers at any given time at their request or even just given to them to wear by JB. JB gives them multiple pairs of the same colorway because you cant expect the player to use the same pair for an entire season.The player most of the time uses one or 2 of the pairs then gives the rest away.

Some players keep some also. Like QRICH, theres alot of his PE`s on the market, but he also has many PE`s in his personal collection that he has saved. The ones he gives away to this one guy I know, he tells him to do whatever with them. The guy turns around and sells em and makes some change for himself. I dont think the ball boys snatch em up though, unless they are some crooked @ss ball boys. :lol:
laugh.gif

Thanks for the comments everyone !!
"They call me the Tokyo Giant"
MANDINGO OF SNEAKERS---
Check Mandingo`s Ebay Auctions Here !!!!

WHOA S50H!!! I changed my mind about the other XIII's .. those are now officially SICK!!!!!
EST. 2005

mandingo of sneakers thanks for sharing your knowledge.

I'd imagine LeBron has probably never even seen some of his own PE's. There are so many variations of sneakers made just for him I wouldn't be surprised if there are just stacks of unopen boxes at his house laying around with serious heat in them waiting to be exposed to daylight for the first time.

Another question, I know the details in the PE acquiring business are usually kept on the down low but I think you guys could answer this without divulging too much:

Do the majority of PE's come through legit companies (like Upper Deck, Field of Dreams) or just guys with connections to players who just facilitate the supply and demand?

Hey, what size does Melo wear? I noticed a few of his shoes on here and if they are my size I may just have to pick up a pair.
Go Ducks.

AIM-hhoya79

LOL wth is going on with your avi^ ????????
Cliffnotes: Buy/Sell Forum Rules​
1. Only 10 items, and only two of any of the same.2. ALL ITEMS MUST BE PICTURED. So no selling things you don't have yet. THAT INCLUDES REPLIES TO WANTED ADDS, seriously everything needs a picture.3. All Items must have asking price, no waiting for offers.4. Links to online auctions are not allowed, no more links to your ebay auction.

Melo wears a 15.
-- We are not that different, you and I. All of us humans are much the same. America sent men to the moon 30 years ago. The moon is much further than China. --
Yao Ming

DAMN ... those carmelo XIIIs are the best XIIIs ever ... DANG
"No, MJ was not forgotten. It just so happened the industry finally learned to live without its main man."

do you have any group pics of your PEs, stephen?

somehow i know you have more PE XIIIs than i do GR XIIIs..

:pimp:
pimp.gif

Yao Ming

OMG this post keeps dropping some heat! seen some really nice stuff keep it coming you guys!
I think its God disguised as Michael Jordan
-Larry Bird

*silence*

celticspride34 looks at bottom of page 44

*drop drop drop*

drool hits ground

*thud*

celticspride34 hits ground

*YES*

celticspride34 has orgasm

Back
Top Bottom