POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

Here are a some of my PE's that I haven't posted in a few years. These exclusives are from the Olympic Qualifying Tournament in Puerto Rico, 2003. Many probably remember these pics, but hopefully some newer members can enjoy them for the first time!

Jay Jones
"Dependable Jay"

137545188.jpg

137545193.jpg

137545209.jpg

137545177.jpg

137545141.jpg

137545147.jpg

137545167.jpg

137545152.jpg

Okay, just when I thought it could be better and Rah last week post an entire line of MJ XI PE's you come back with AUTOGRAPHED PE's from an OLY qualifying squad?!!!! Jay- make it do what it do!!!
TEAM SOLED OUT
EST. 2005
[email protected]
Rookie of the Year

^^^ man when it comes to actual MJ stuff i can hang with anybody, but when it comes to a broad scale I am not in these cats league like Jay, B, Dill, etc.... just crazy!

man when it comes to actual MJ stuff i can hang with anybody
^ Rah- I know that better than you think for we have done business before. :smile:
smile.gif

I am not not talking sheer volume because that matters little to me but when you pull out numbered OG Jordans and its not the HEAT of your collection like Jay and shoegame has done past couple of days....... DAMN.. :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

TEAM SOLED OUT
EST. 2005
[email protected]
Rookie of the Year

it's one thing to hear about theshoegame's bibby collection, its another to see it..

and that olympic set that jay has is just ridiculous..

nice shoes, everyone.
-- We are not that different, you and I. All of us humans are much the same. America sent men to the moon 30 years ago. The moon is much further than China. --
Yao Ming

its nice to see those oly team pics...theyre like a memory refresher for us older NTers

i hope you two keep posting along with some other big PE heads
I got 99 sneakers and a puma ain't one...

email: [email protected] AIM: trixcoloredkix
RIP I Love 1982 aka siriny aka Allon

Wow... I think the dam has broken. It's great to see some of the earliest p.e.'s ever created, as well as the amazing quality of all the p.e.'s that have been posted throughout this post. Thank you all for sharing. It's always appreciated to have a handful of collectors share their exclusives with the rest of the shoehead world.

WOW, Jay, I've awoken a sleeping giant! Great shoes as normal! Man grew up watching Mr. Mean...he never got enough respect....you need to bust out a MR Mean hardhat like back in the early 80's...Larry Smith fans would wear hardhats to the game in support of his "hard work"....glad everyone appreciates the collection, it is a labor of love. Can't wait to see more of Jay's gems...also Raj...class act "REAL" shoe collector...and an XI collection second to none!!!
regards....TheShoeGame

Jay, B... can I join you on this TYPS thing?

DSC03818.JPG

And you can't have hot shoes without something to wear them with! original rookie uniform

DSC03819.JPG

And even though these aren't Brian's oh so desirable 45's, they did come from Mike so I guess that counts for something... still want those 45's B!

DSC03821.JPG

Jay :wow:
eek.gif

boy i'm glad I asked about older PE's

great stuff there.

anyone have a photo of Ron Harper's PE OG Pro quick's?

color- Black/Red/White

I think they were on ebay a year or 2 back & sold for only $100 or so.

did anyone here buy them?
if so up with the PICS!
Nike Air trainer 97' sz 9.5Nike Force Authority from 00' black sz 8 Womens Air Max 1 wht/laserblue/grey sz 9/mens 7.5 all end on 4/9[/url][/center]

I can't believe it!!! Every time the shoe game, pulls open some of those custom humidor boxes and breaks out with some kicks, my jaw hits the floor! :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
That stuff is INSANE! :wink:
wink.gif
Nobody in the entire WORLD has PEs like those! Not even in the basketball Hall of Fame!! I wish you had a website with each of them on there. But I might pass out!!! :x
sick.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom