POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

Quote:
They went up to 4,000+ and the bidder retracted down to $2,700 and change and won them for that

^ They are not worth that. I am thinking the 600-1000 range. I am interested in who bid the 4K and were they a legit bidder...
TEAM SOLED OUT
EST. 2005
[email protected]
Rookie of the Year

They are worth whatever someone is willing to pay. They may not be worth $2750 to you (not directed to anyone in particular). They sure aren't worth that much to me but clearly they were worth that much to the people bidding.

If you think about it, LeBron, Kobe and JB PE's are selling for $600-1500 and sometimes more and they are a lot easier to get a hold of.

The Mitch Richmond PE's are from 13 years ago. They are one of the first Jordan PE's made for other players.

How can you seriously expect the auction to end for under $1000.

-Acts65
hi

Class of 2003
AIM: ooACTS65oo

[email protected]

a few pages back there were the VIII's white with blue and red...3 on the side

who were those for?

by the way. this thread is simply amazing!!!

Hey Dill or Spurs I just recieved my EJ 9's PE's are they supposed to say promo or sample? They have sample sz 13 on mine & they come in a sample box. I will post pics when I return from vacation.
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

does anyone have a pic of Gill wearing those IX's? I've been looking the past couple days and no luck.

Quote:
does anyone have a pic of Gill wearing those IX's?

KGIXPE.jpg

Eddie Jones.

Team Strong.

Woot.

Will wear these, just because they're my size.

vgtqht.jpg

(I can get another if you're seriously interested)

The strongs are dope, i almost bought myself a pair last week.

Good Stuff

As for those Mitch Richmonds, I was expecting them to end for around that much or somewhere in the $1500 range.

Honestly those are priceless. Would have loved to get my hands on them.

EzCode Parsing Error: color=yellow s

My little Ebay story

i bought these
$22 shipped for what i thought was sample XI lows

but what i really got was this

vo4b37.jpg

a SAMPLE FTPS is sz 13

and after a little cleaning...

vo4bo0.jpg

Okay...they are not differnent from the regular release, but i mean....They are a player sample in sz 13....and i wont assume they are For MJ, but i am leaning towards there....If anyone has an idea, please let me know
thanks

Its my diamond in the rough...

Angel
s nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....

Dont be shy Davey, show us your heat
9 AIR JORDAN

UK 8 BLACK-BLACK-TRUE RED
EUR 42.5 MADE IN TAIWAN
CM 27 FABRIQUE A TAIWAN
130169 060 00

funk,

very cool pickup! i bet you was happy when you saw the Tag on those lol.

99' OG Jordan Vindicate sz 12C03' Nike Air Max Plus mens sz 13AJ VIII lowAIRMAX LTD sz6.5 AIRMAX Burst sz 8.5wmn[/url][/center]

Back
Top Bottom