POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

i have to say the 'Sheed collection was my fav... im working on some PE's.... so stay tuned and keep this threading going.... it's dope...

if i was a 13, i'd be rocking sheeds all day..

nice adidases on the last page.. 90s = golden age imo, for any shoe company, be it the swoosh, stripes, 'bok, or and1..

it's about getting position, and boxing out your man.
it's about knowing the angles, and how the ball bounces off the rim. but most of all,
it's about desire - you have to want the ball more than anyone else, and do what it takes to get it.
it's not just a battle of skills, it's a battle of wills
[/center]

cincybcats22, what autographed Jordans do you have? Or should I ask. I know my Vs are NOT Player Exclusives, but they are Game Worn and Autographed by Eddie Jones so I thought they belonged in this post.

Quote:
cincybcats22, what autographed Jordans do you have?

Since when were we talking about what i had? But i like the way you tried to turn it around on me.

Anyways a true PE ala the XIV that Glenn posted on this page are "better" for the simple reason that not everyone has them. Your V on the other hand could be purchased by anyone, and they are even being retroed this coming year. They are nice and all, but dont let your head get too big buddy, there is way better stuff out there.
White
The World's Best Dunker[/center]

What Sheed collection is everybody referring to? What page is it on? I would search for myself but it's way too hard doing it on PSP.
<------My avatar is the last shoe I picked up.
If you need to get in touch with me, for an immediate E-Mail response, E-Mail me at [email protected] To send me pics, E-Mail me at [email protected].

Just got my other pair earlier today. 1 pair is gone already tho.

14o2cg9.jpg

Dwayne Wade PE's & Penny Authentic
DS Dwayne Wade Converse PE's --- Authentic Penny Hardaway Orlando Jersey 48

In NYC & Need A Car?--1999 Chevy Malibu
1999 Chevy Malibu Tints Satellite Radio CD Player AC New Tires/Brakes ---$2000 FILTHY CHEAP

I never said there wasnt better stuff out there, and glad to see you had some signed stuff too

Destination Kicks - That's definately a good deal. I got screwed and ended up paying $320 for my pair. I'm about to hit this thread up with some Sheed heat in about a week. :wink:
wink.gif

<------My avatar is the last shoe I picked up.
If you need to get in touch with me, for an immediate E-Mail response, E-Mail me at [email protected] To send me pics, E-Mail me at [email protected].

Look at you trying to get banned, i wouldnt try to advertise anything these days anywhere except the Buy/Sell forum.

That is a GOOD deal on those XIX though.
White
The World's Best Dunker[/center]

Artests seem to have an odd shaped toebox.
NDS Nike Hyperflights size 9 in Yellow/black for sale. Used once. No box, but another Nike box will be included. Looking for 100$, nothing less. Email me for offers. [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom