POST YOUR PLAYER EXCLUSIVES

This is one of my favorite posts on NT but its been slackin somewhat lately with NEW stuff that I havent seen before.
I had only 1 PE a few months ago.... posted it waaaay back in the beginning of the thread --- Miami Heat GP Gloves (Game Worn)

I have now added another pair of DS GP PE Gloves to the collection:
a>

My 3rd and final addition to the MIAMI HEAT PE family is a pair of TEAM STRONG PEs made for Derek Anderson while he played for the Rockets, hence the number 8. The are fresh and DS!

a>

Here is the family pic. These are my only PEs, but I love em!
They are all my size also... sz 13

a>

---F/S: DS White Mita Dunk High sz 13...PM me!!---

I want your DS Air Max's sz 13

My first PE pickup!

.com]www.kick-fiend.com[/url]
Join the forum
.com/forum]www.kick-fiend.com/forum[/url]​

I mean yea this post died down alot but honestly its 1 of my favorite posts since Ive been looking at NT.

I come on and check it daily just to see if anyone posted anything else.

haah
thanks again Alvin
I really love them
my HG of PEs. lol

.com]www.kick-fiend.com[/url]
Join the forum
.com/forum]www.kick-fiend.com/forum[/url]​

Ayooooooo.

Been a while since I posted anything. This shot took me all of 10 minutes to take/edit ... thought it came out nice. It's not a 'PE' techinically, but possibly one of my favorite Forces that I own.

fearless.jpg

babydill.

Thanks to Keon for the HowTo on the pic! :wow:
eek.gif

[/b]​

Hey Dill that is a nice picture.
eek.gif
Those 2k4's are hot
pimp.gif

, MANDINGO OF SNEAKERS, crmsnghst77, deionandmelo, RUDOLPH1996, sobe it1,BeatttNikes, FLINTGREY​

^^ Nike 2K4s, if they're not tagged as PROMO in the size label inside the shoes then they're not PEs but Asia Exclusive release coz I have a 9.5 too :smile:
2K4 Laser Kobe sz 9.5 VNDS (tried on); SBs - ALL 9.5 DS, Band-aids, Vapors, Rip City 2K5 sz 10 DS
dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

Nice picture of the "Fearless Warrior" AF1, came out really nice! I'm not a big fan of those Asia released KB8 H2K4...

kobe pes are pretty dope.

if you want more i can get my hands on like 4-5 pairs of actual kobe PE 2k4s (olympics, white.gold, etc) lmk kids.
Reppin' Team ai.R and TEAM DUNNY!!
AIM: Grlswanaluvalvin

^This is a PE post, not a pickup post (Looks it will be a buy/sell post soon for you)
Mmmm.MMMM...Dinuguan Anybody?

Back
Top Bottom