( ( ( Post Your -POSITES! ) ) ) hell, we did it for the 992's.

heat, gmills.

you still workin for Towne Park?
laugh.gif

i'll trade anyone a pair of green goblin flghtposites size 11 (of my own) for their size 10-10.5
pm me for details

gmills stockroom dude nice pic tryna get on ur level. hopefully i will be wit the retros comin this year but we all know retros dont compare ogs though.

gmills stockroom dude nice pic tryna get on ur level. hopefully i will be wit the retros comin this year but we all know retros dont compare ogs though.

Was it just at my High School or did everyone cut of the cell looking caps on the FP IIIs?

I always cringed when I saw that.

^Yeah I seen ALOT of ppl do that when the III's first came out...never really understood why.
tired.gif

Whats even worse was when people use to COVER their flightposite 1's in glitter
roll.gif

One thing I did see that was nicely done was when one of my mans took his FP III's and painted a coat of clear orange over the bubbles to make em look likesome H20 PE's
pimp.gif

Keep the pics comein though...Does anyone got any pics of the Kobe PE FP1's or the Silver Wmn's Carbon Fiber Samples?

^I cut the hologram out. So many people would end up cutting the foam behind the shiny part and water would start to leak into the shoe. It was not a good lookwhen you had 6-7 middle schoolers squeeking in the hallways because of it. But I was young and dumb... Flight III's still my favorite though.

Yea, I just never understood taking a knife to a pair of $160 shoes. I was a Freshman when those came out and everyone and there mother had a pair of those aswell as the Black Hyperflights.

Meth and I got similar tastes haha.

Sorry for the blue tint pics. I just got this dslr and I have no clue how to use it ughh.

edit: Forgot OBFs

^Nice UMD Flight II's
pimp.gif
....I forgot 2 add these and haven't seenanyone else post them yet so...

And don't mind the floor I'm remodeling
laugh.gif

I was just wondering since no one posted these up... Did anyone ever cop the Platinumposite III's? I remember seeing them and almost dropped when I sawthem in 8th grade. They were way out of my price range back then, but I wouldn't mine picking some up now. (shoes posted are not mine)
Platinumposite.jpg

took the pic about 3 weeks ago, just my pros and ones, need to take another with my newly added pearls and also black/red foam ones, AND IM HUNTING FOR VOLTAGELIKE A MANIAC!! size 9.5-10.5
pimp.gif
ill take pics when i get time of my total foamposite max's and myflightposites

*EDIT* : found this pic in my old photobucket of some black total max foams i got for the low a while back, still havent worn em
grin.gif

more pics later

Back
Top Bottom