post your STICKER BOMBED Things vol. NO BUY/SEL/TRADE!!!!

hahah nice pickup with that 15 stickers.
I went to my local boutique hoping to get some new stickers and ended up with an adam bomb air freshner
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

hey guys. new here. had to make the sticker thread my first post. haha

heres the updated vans address to get free stickers from them. you have to send a sase though.

Vans, Inc.
Attn: Stickers
N850 County Highway CB
Appleton, WI 54914

here are my stickers. im down to trade whatever. esp looking for twelve bar or huf stickers

patrickcakes - Check ur PM. I got a couple Twelve bar sticker to trade.
Nice stuff everyone. I took some pics of my "collection" today. (Still looking for some "undefeated" stickers.)

^AWESOME pic!!!!

Justin..thanks bro...yea just use an exacto
I layed a piece of paper on my mac and while the apple was lit I traced around the logo with room on all sides...placed that paper over the sticker and cut

Thanks for the safety pin info...I was gonna do that on the bigger bubbles but Im worried it will leave large holes...

GreenRedGreen...nice work with the M on the grenade over the Supreme box!

GreenRedGreen...nice work with the M on the grenade over the Supreme box!
thanks dude.

that's all i had on it at first and it looked real clean... but now i just wanna plaster the whole thing.

No, never went to magic.
just love stickers, and do what it takes to get them.
Pictures from my blog.

2drtm2x.jpg

34ffdhh.jpg

Peep that 1999 digital gravel sticker
2lu9nic.jpg

2vxhm2u.jpg

vxgap3.jpg

Looking for trades.
2442k4o.jpg

24etfyq.jpg

2hrofud.jpg

Im chillin with sending stickers out for now, its been too much effort with no reward. I cover shipping, and all i ask for in return is a pic.

The people that hit me up, i got your info still, and next time i decide to send more, ill get you.

I sent out like 7 or 8 packs last week, if you emailed me and got a reply, you should have them by now. (unless your name is oscar, or jahmaalah. In whichcase, i ran out of envelopes before i got to you)

Originally Posted by Johnny Debt

No, never went to magic.
just love stickers, and do what it takes to get them.
Pictures from my blog.

2drtm2x.jpg

34ffdhh.jpg

Peep that 1999 digital gravel sticker
2lu9nic.jpg

2vxhm2u.jpg

vxgap3.jpg

Looking for trades.
2442k4o.jpg

24etfyq.jpg

2hrofud.jpg

if i might ask, what the link to your blog?

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Im chillin with sending stickers out for now, its been too much effort with no reward. I cover shipping, and all i ask for in return is a pic.

The people that hit me up, i got your info still, and next time i decide to send more, ill get you.

I sent out like 7 or 8 packs last week, if you emailed me and got a reply, you should have them by now. (unless your name is oscar, or jahmaalah. In which
case, i ran out of envelopes before i got to you)

DAMN! all is well though. I appreciate you doing it in the first place so being patient is the least i can do. i need to contribute to this thread. i'll bebuying some stickers tomorrow so i should throw some pics in here soon. nice stashes though to everyone.

Sup_

Two grenade TWC is sick...

If they dont appreciate...send them to me you'll know ill do them justice.
I like yours because they are die-cut... it gives them that extra
smokin.gif

You got a PM got a few questions.

Peace.

those grenade warfare collective stickers are too dope. i can't help but comment every time i see them posted

to those i said i would mail out free stickers out to this week, sorry. had the flu since sat last week, just getting over it now. will be mailing outtomorrow. should arrive sat or mon, about 10 stickers each. get a picture when you use it or something please:smile: enjoy....

Back
Top Bottom