Post Your Sunglasses : Vol. Spring is here Summer is close

[h1]Barney’s x SUPER – 5th Limited Edition Sunglasses Collaboration[/h1]
Barneys_SUPER-No.-5-500x394.jpg

For those that don’t know, SUPER is an Italian sunglass company that keeps us plied with cool,  and trendy eyewear selections.  The brand is also genius when it comes to working with others to create special edition sunglasses for capsule collections like Barneys New York.  In their latest of collaborations, SUPER has teamed up with Barneys for a 5th time to build on their Evergreen model sunglasses.

The BARNEYS X SUPER Sunglasses are handmade in Italy with a crystal acetate frame with matte metal hardware.  The lenses of the new sunglasses features the “evergreen

[h1]Luxottica Gains After Eyewear Sales Jump[/h1]

Enlarge image

Oakley sunglasses sit on display in the Oakley store in New York, Luxottica Group SpA, owner of the Oakley and Ray-Ban sunglasses brands, rose the most since May 2010 as analysts raised target prices after fourth-quarter sales beat estimates. Photographer: Chip East/Bloomberg

Luxottica Group SpA (LUX), owner of theOakley and Ray-Ban sunglasses brands, rose the most since May2010 as analysts raised target prices after fourth-quarter salesbeat estimates.

The shares climbed as much as 6.2 percent to 25.45 eurosand traded up 5.1 percent as of 9:35 a.m. in Milan.

Luxottica, the world’s largest eyewear maker, reported a 12percent increase in sales. In North America, its biggest market,consumer confidence rose to an eight-month high in December.Bank of America, Intermonte, Cheuvreux, Deutsche Bank andCitigroup analysts raised target prices on Luxottica.

“Luxottica is one of our top picks in Italy and Europe, asit should benefit from a number of catalysts,

Does anyone know if Shadesdaddy.com is legit? i have seen mostly good reviews but i have also read that they sell fake ray-bans

Just picked up these Armani's.  Some of these glasses are just too "futuristic" looking, I wanted something simple.  This is the first time I've ever had brown lenses and I actually like how it makes things look when wearing them.
img_19.jpg

oakley-frogskins-blacklight-blackpositive-red-iridium.jpg

like these blacklight Frogskins; I don't like lenses which are black or brown when you look through them

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

Originally Posted by lebrady23

where can I find Supers in store?
Nordstroms has em.

Picked up the Black & Gold basics a few weeks ago for 160.

rky0c9.jpg
hey bro do these fit kinda like the wayfarers where they have that slight slant? was wondering how these fit on the face because I don't like glasses that are tilted/slanted

Originally Posted by StillIn729

like these blacklight Frogskins; I don't like lenses which are black or brown when you look through them
I'm about to pick these exact same ones up today if I can make the trip to the mall today...Nittany Mall of course
laugh.gif

Anybody have any experiences with Frogskins. I usually rock Wayfarers but I like the look of the Frogskins a tad bit better. How's the quality on them? Is there any special warranties or accessories that are a must have with a pair of Oakleys?

Picked these up this past weekend. I think my head might be slightly big for them
laugh.gif
. Anybody know if it's okay if your sunglasses bend a little bit when they're on?

So when it comes to getting prescription lenses on sunglasses, can i buy the shades in one spot and take them to a LensCrafters or something and get them to pop out the original lenses and place in prescribed lenses?

Originally Posted by af1 1982

I'm about to pick these exact same ones up today if I can make the trip to the mall today...Nittany Mall of course
laugh.gif

Anybody have any experiences with Frogskins. I usually rock Wayfarers but I like the look of the Frogskins a tad bit better. How's the quality on them? Is there any special warranties or accessories that are a must have with a pair of Oakleys?

you in state college? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerhead24

laugh.gif

you in state college? 
nerd.gif

yessir!

i have a pair of prescribed 2140 rayban wayfarers but kinda want to put some shade lens in em, anyone know where i can cop such lens? 

Originally Posted by sneakerhead24

laugh.gif

you in state college? 
nerd.gif

yessir!
Nittany Mall has Frogskins? That Finishline was money for releases; hicks are more concerned with Timberland boots and Reebok Classic 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Frogskins are much better IMO; lighter and more flexible 

and you two make me feel old 
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom