Post your Superbowl Party Pics!

Originally Posted by killabee

where i'm from (socal) very few people wear backpacks to hypebeast, but most people who do wear one to a party is to hold their liquor, weed, etc.. This is normal during big/random parties for example college parties. At these type of events, it is almost always implied BYOB (bring your own beer). Usually me and my boys would piece up for a bottle and some greens and a backpack is perfect to carry such items. As far as sharing goes, its only with the ladies, people we know and randomly see at the party, or sometimes people we just met, but are chill peeps. No alcohol for random strangers PERIOD. Some of ya'll are killing me with the reaching like ksteezy. It's obvious you have never been to a real college party before. And even if some kid was wearing a backpack to hypebeast, why you worried about what the next man is wearing. just keep it moving.
I dunno. I always carry my liquor with me to the party and keep it in my hand carrying it around or keep it my car and just go to the car to refill.  I never share with ladies NEVER EVER. I will share with a stranger before sharing with a broke girl who think she looks so good she can get free drinks off men all night

But naw, I aint wearing no dang bookpack like a little girl to a party. Thats akward and weird wearing a bookpack to a party.

I dont go to parties where everyone is broke and cant afford liquor. Usually I just sit my liquor down next to me or put it in the cabnit. I never had a problem with people messing with it.

If somebody wants some liquior i share..

And then you want to not share your liquor but you be the first person dipping in the food when the munchies lick in.

Really tho in college we were #poor, sharing liqs with strangers wouldn't even register... I mean the bummish weedman in the poncho would have a backpack on @ the parties, far from a hypebeast...

Originally Posted by killabee

where i'm from (socal) very few people wear backpacks to hypebeast, but most people who do wear one to a party is to hold their liquor, weed, etc.. This is normal during big/random parties for example college parties. At these type of events, it is almost always implied BYOB (bring your own beer). Usually me and my boys would piece up for a bottle and some greens and a backpack is perfect to carry such items. As far as sharing goes, its only with the ladies, people we know and randomly see at the party, or sometimes people we just met, but are chill peeps. No alcohol for random strangers PERIOD. Some of ya'll are killing me with the reaching like ksteezy. It's obvious you have never been to a real college party before. And even if some kid was wearing a backpack to hypebeast, why you worried about what the next man is wearing. just keep it moving.
I dunno. I always carry my liquor with me to the party and keep it in my hand carrying it around or keep it my car and just go to the car to refill.  I never share with ladies NEVER EVER. I will share with a stranger before sharing with a broke girl who think she looks so good she can get free drinks off men all night

But naw, I aint wearing no dang bookpack like a little girl to a party. Thats akward and weird wearing a bookpack to a party.

I dont go to parties where everyone is broke and cant afford liquor. Usually I just sit my liquor down next to me or put it in the cabnit. I never had a problem with people messing with it.

If somebody wants some liquior i share..

And then you want to not share your liquor but you be the first person dipping in the food when the munchies lick in.

Really tho in college we were #poor, sharing liqs with strangers wouldn't even register... I mean the bummish weedman in the poncho would have a backpack on @ the parties, far from a hypebeast...

laugh.gif

Back when I was in school and you went to house parties....you paid the $5 or whatever it was for the cup and you attacked the keg or whatever liquor the hosts had out. There was usually the customary cooler of jungle juice etc. to go with it....never any need for backpacks. If you hosting the party and you stick to charging folks at the door, you make your money back (and more).

laugh.gif

Back when I was in school and you went to house parties....you paid the $5 or whatever it was for the cup and you attacked the keg or whatever liquor the hosts had out. There was usually the customary cooler of jungle juice etc. to go with it....never any need for backpacks. If you hosting the party and you stick to charging folks at the door, you make your money back (and more).

What have I learned from this post? That ksteezy and IronMan have never been to a college party.
Is that what you learned, 
laugh.gif

I've been to tons of party's /gatherings/bbq's, not once have I seen dudes with backpacks. Granted, I haven't been to a college/frat party since 2005, so maybe that's how kids get down these days. We used to just lug our liquor, not like you, trying to be all sneaky with the booze.

Usually the party's I went to and the party's I go to now have plenty of liquor to go around, since everyone brings at least a 12 pack. I guess kids nowadays just mooch and hoard beer.
It's obvious you have never been to a real college party before.
laugh.gif
. Guess, I haven't. Didn't know I had to see dudes with backpacks in order for it to be a real party.

Why not just carry the case and have it at your feet? It's not like the backpack adds stealth, people will know you don't have books in that bag.

most of what folks said in here is true, you pull out a bottle at one of those ASU college*youknowwhat*fest.com parties, you may as well have given it to a homeless person, wrap-city on any booze at those gigs
mad.gif

Unless you are carrying a Costco size bottle, why not have it in your pocket, or carry a flask.

What have I learned from this post? That ksteezy and IronMan have never been to a college party.
Is that what you learned, 
laugh.gif

I've been to tons of party's /gatherings/bbq's, not once have I seen dudes with backpacks. Granted, I haven't been to a college/frat party since 2005, so maybe that's how kids get down these days. We used to just lug our liquor, not like you, trying to be all sneaky with the booze.

Usually the party's I went to and the party's I go to now have plenty of liquor to go around, since everyone brings at least a 12 pack. I guess kids nowadays just mooch and hoard beer.
It's obvious you have never been to a real college party before.
laugh.gif
. Guess, I haven't. Didn't know I had to see dudes with backpacks in order for it to be a real party.

Why not just carry the case and have it at your feet? It's not like the backpack adds stealth, people will know you don't have books in that bag.

most of what folks said in here is true, you pull out a bottle at one of those ASU college*youknowwhat*fest.com parties, you may as well have given it to a homeless person, wrap-city on any booze at those gigs
mad.gif

Unless you are carrying a Costco size bottle, why not have it in your pocket, or carry a flask.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

At the end of the day is just some liquor, just put it down, sharing is caring...IMO you look like a douche when you walk around sneaking a bottle out of your bag with the mean death grip...imagine how a girl would look at you...it just looks awful man...but you guys keep doing what makes you feel better...one day you'll look back and laugh about how cheesy that stunt was.

sharing is caring? you set your beer down at these parties and bam it's gone. and that's it. no beer for the night. strangers aren't sharing back. you share with the people you split the beer with and other people you're cool with.
backpack is what i used to transport beer when i was in college if it wasn't a keg. it's good for dutches too so they don't break in your pocket. if you know the house maybe stick the backpack in a bedroom, but big party, you gotta carry it. this was pretty standard at my school, and none of the people i saw do it were trying to be cool. even girls keep beers in their purse. 

Originally Posted by ksteezy

At the end of the day is just some liquor, just put it down, sharing is caring...IMO you look like a douche when you walk around sneaking a bottle out of your bag with the mean death grip...imagine how a girl would look at you...it just looks awful man...but you guys keep doing what makes you feel better...one day you'll look back and laugh about how cheesy that stunt was.

sharing is caring? you set your beer down at these parties and bam it's gone. and that's it. no beer for the night. strangers aren't sharing back. you share with the people you split the beer with and other people you're cool with.
backpack is what i used to transport beer when i was in college if it wasn't a keg. it's good for dutches too so they don't break in your pocket. if you know the house maybe stick the backpack in a bedroom, but big party, you gotta carry it. this was pretty standard at my school, and none of the people i saw do it were trying to be cool. even girls keep beers in their purse. 

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Is that what you learned,�
laugh.gif

I've been to tons of party's /gatherings/bbq's, not once have I seen dudes with backpacks.� Granted, I haven't been to a college/frat party since 2005, so maybe that's how kids get down these days.� We used to just lug our liquor, not like you, trying to be all sneaky with the booze.

Usually the party's I went to and the party's I go to now have plenty of liquor to go around, since everyone brings at least a 12 pack.� I guess kids nowadays just mooch and hoard beer.

mad.gif

Unless you are carrying a Costco size bottle, why not have it in your pocket, or carry a flask.�

That's just not smart though if you're under 21 and going to a college party. The two times my apartment has been busted the cops have told me both times that if people weren't walking in from outside with beer/liquor they would have had no reason to come to my door.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Is that what you learned,�
laugh.gif

I've been to tons of party's /gatherings/bbq's, not once have I seen dudes with backpacks.� Granted, I haven't been to a college/frat party since 2005, so maybe that's how kids get down these days.� We used to just lug our liquor, not like you, trying to be all sneaky with the booze.

Usually the party's I went to and the party's I go to now have plenty of liquor to go around, since everyone brings at least a 12 pack.� I guess kids nowadays just mooch and hoard beer.

mad.gif

Unless you are carrying a Costco size bottle, why not have it in your pocket, or carry a flask.�

That's just not smart though if you're under 21 and going to a college party. The two times my apartment has been busted the cops have told me both times that if people weren't walking in from outside with beer/liquor they would have had no reason to come to my door.

Back
Top Bottom