Post your Superbowl Party Pics!

Originally Posted by ksteezy

At the end of the day is just some liquor, just put it down, sharing is caring...IMO you look like a douche when you walk around sneaking a bottle out of your bag with the mean death grip...imagine how a girl would look at you...it just looks awful man...but you guys keep doing what makes you feel better...one day you'll look back and laugh about how cheesy that stunt was.

Have you ever been to a party my man? 
laugh.gif

At the end of the day is just some liquor, just put it down, sharing is caring...IMO you look like a douche when you walk around sneaking a bottle out of your bag with the mean death grip...imagine how a girl would look at you...it just looks awful man...but you guys keep doing what makes you feel better...one day you'll look back and laugh about how cheesy that stunt was.

Have you ever been to a party my man? 
laugh.gif

Young people at parties are grimey. It's a party, stop going to just free load on peoples beer (which a lot of people do). Then there's no beer and they try to get a few free brews. Once you give one, the wolves come out hounding for beer.Im not saying it's cool to rock a backpack with ur alcohol in it, but I see his point and know where he's coming from.

Young people at parties are grimey. It's a party, stop going to just free load on peoples beer (which a lot of people do). Then there's no beer and they try to get a few free brews. Once you give one, the wolves come out hounding for beer.Im not saying it's cool to rock a backpack with ur alcohol in it, but I see his point and know where he's coming from.

When did rockin hoodies = fresh to death? That's what the majority of kats had on in the video. Some of yall reaching with the comments. Also yall never been to college parties or just hood parties? Dudes rock backpacks to hold there stash, it aint a hypebeast thing
laugh.gif

When did rockin hoodies = fresh to death? That's what the majority of kats had on in the video. Some of yall reaching with the comments. Also yall never been to college parties or just hood parties? Dudes rock backpacks to hold there stash, it aint a hypebeast thing
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Dude what are you talking about?  girls do the exact same thing but with girlier bags/purses 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And idk what world you live in, but I know cats that have been roofied by just putting their drinks down.  At a big house party you best believe I got a mean grip on my alc but if my boys want some I'm sharing.  Nothing cheesy about not letting random people drink your $$%% when your not payin attention.

Wait...how much is a bottle of liquor nowadays on average?...probably less than 40$...you are really that cheap to not buy the bottle just to show the host gratitude?..and contribute to the party???..I see we go to a complete different type of parties...and if I'm at some house party worried about someone spiking my drink then what the fuk kind of atmosphere I'm I putting myself in?...maybe I'm too old to understand where you kids are coming from with this college party mindframe...im about to consult with my sis n law who goes to Syracuse...this can't ^^^be life...damn.

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Dude what are you talking about?  girls do the exact same thing but with girlier bags/purses 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And idk what world you live in, but I know cats that have been roofied by just putting their drinks down.  At a big house party you best believe I got a mean grip on my alc but if my boys want some I'm sharing.  Nothing cheesy about not letting random people drink your $$%% when your not payin attention.

Wait...how much is a bottle of liquor nowadays on average?...probably less than 40$...you are really that cheap to not buy the bottle just to show the host gratitude?..and contribute to the party???..I see we go to a complete different type of parties...and if I'm at some house party worried about someone spiking my drink then what the fuk kind of atmosphere I'm I putting myself in?...maybe I'm too old to understand where you kids are coming from with this college party mindframe...im about to consult with my sis n law who goes to Syracuse...this can't ^^^be life...damn.

I agree with Lil homes. I usually carry my bottle on hand for me and peeps at the party and dump a case of beer I'm the frig and tell the host it's all his/hers( they get 1st dibs).

I agree with Lil homes. I usually carry my bottle on hand for me and peeps at the party and dump a case of beer I'm the frig and tell the host it's all his/hers( they get 1st dibs).

Lol @ all the lil beasts defending wearing a backpack in a party...I recently graduated and never saw anybody walk around a party with a backpack full of liquor...only the hype beasts wore them to match their outfit

If u wanna cuff ur bottle that bad just hold that @+@! and sip it, that's what regular ppl do

Lol @ all the lil beasts defending wearing a backpack in a party...I recently graduated and never saw anybody walk around a party with a backpack full of liquor...only the hype beasts wore them to match their outfit

If u wanna cuff ur bottle that bad just hold that @+@! and sip it, that's what regular ppl do

^^^ agreed.

my buddies and i went to a big frat party and brought a handle. we held onto it the whole time, and just shot from the bottle since the %#+#+%% frat bros wouldn't give us cups without passing the handle over. wasn't a prob though.

^^^ agreed.

my buddies and i went to a big frat party and brought a handle. we held onto it the whole time, and just shot from the bottle since the %#+#+%% frat bros wouldn't give us cups without passing the handle over. wasn't a prob though.

Back
Top Bottom