Post your Superbowl Party Pics!

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

At the end of the day is just some liquor, just put it down, sharing is caring...IMO you look like a douche when you walk around sneaking a bottle out of your bag with the mean death grip...imagine how a girl would look at you...it just looks awful man...but you guys keep doing what makes you feel better...one day you'll look back and laugh about how cheesy that stunt was.
Dude what are you talking about?  girls do the exact same thing but with girlier bags/purses 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And idk what world you live in, but I know cats that have been roofied by just putting their drinks down.  At a big house party you best believe I got a mean grip on my alc but if my boys want some I'm sharing.  Nothing cheesy about not letting random people drink your $$%% when your not payin attention.

Wait...how much is a bottle of liquor nowadays on average?...probably less than 40$...you are really that cheap to not buy the bottle just to show the host gratitude?..and contribute to the party???..I see we go to a complete different type of parties...and if I'm at some house party worried about someone spiking my drink then what the fuk kind of atmosphere I'm I putting myself in?...maybe I'm too old to understand where you kids are coming from with this college party mindframe...im about to consult with my sis n law who goes to Syracuse...this can't ^^^be life...damn.
Yeah i dont think you have ever been to a big college party before.  If you bring a bottle of alcohol and set it down it will probably be gone in less than 20 minutes by a bunch of random people

At the end of the day is just some liquor, just put it down, sharing is caring...IMO you look like a douche when you walk around sneaking a bottle out of your bag with the mean death grip...imagine how a girl would look at you...it just looks awful man...but you guys keep doing what makes you feel better...one day you'll look back and laugh about how cheesy that stunt was.
Dude what are you talking about?  girls do the exact same thing but with girlier bags/purses 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And idk what world you live in, but I know cats that have been roofied by just putting their drinks down.  At a big house party you best believe I got a mean grip on my alc but if my boys want some I'm sharing.  Nothing cheesy about not letting random people drink your $$%% when your not payin attention.

Wait...how much is a bottle of liquor nowadays on average?...probably less than 40$...you are really that cheap to not buy the bottle just to show the host gratitude?..and contribute to the party???..I see we go to a complete different type of parties...and if I'm at some house party worried about someone spiking my drink then what the fuk kind of atmosphere I'm I putting myself in?...maybe I'm too old to understand where you kids are coming from with this college party mindframe...im about to consult with my sis n law who goes to Syracuse...this can't ^^^be life...damn.
Yeah i dont think you have ever been to a big college party before.  If you bring a bottle of alcohol and set it down it will probably be gone in less than 20 minutes by a bunch of random people

my dude dame theory hangs out with black people

and had some foxes there

colon-hat, sir

my dude dame theory hangs out with black people

and had some foxes there

colon-hat, sir

What have I learned from this post? That ksteezy and IronMan have never been to a college party. First bringing beer in a backpack is weird, now you're expecting food from a house party? I don't think I've ever seen food out at a college party.
laugh.gif
. I always bring a backpack with me 'cus if I'm party hopping I never know where I'll end up and what the alcohol situation will be there plus when cops are patrolling if you walk into an apartment holding a half-drunken bottle of liquor they will not hesitate to come knock on the door you went into. Plus if you just walk into a party like, "Hey guys! I brought a bottle of liquor to the party! I'm just gonna put it down here on the counter while I go say hi to some people. You guys can drink some but please don't finish it," as soon as you step away from it 10 people will immediately hover to it and fix themselves drinks regardless of you knowing them or not. The best method is offering a beer to the host, then finding a spot on the couch in-between females and put the backpack under your feet and offer the females a beer and boom, you're in.
pimp.gif

What have I learned from this post? That ksteezy and IronMan have never been to a college party. First bringing beer in a backpack is weird, now you're expecting food from a house party? I don't think I've ever seen food out at a college party.
laugh.gif
. I always bring a backpack with me 'cus if I'm party hopping I never know where I'll end up and what the alcohol situation will be there plus when cops are patrolling if you walk into an apartment holding a half-drunken bottle of liquor they will not hesitate to come knock on the door you went into. Plus if you just walk into a party like, "Hey guys! I brought a bottle of liquor to the party! I'm just gonna put it down here on the counter while I go say hi to some people. You guys can drink some but please don't finish it," as soon as you step away from it 10 people will immediately hover to it and fix themselves drinks regardless of you knowing them or not. The best method is offering a beer to the host, then finding a spot on the couch in-between females and put the backpack under your feet and offer the females a beer and boom, you're in.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

That's a pretty big girl; I'd like to meat her. 

3.MaliFeeds.jpg

Rahzel?

8.Killa_.jpg

I'd like to meat Teri also. 

12.TerriV.jpg

I wouldn't mind meating the girl with all the hair in the front. 

16.EpicGroupic.jpg
can i have their #'s? i'd like to do a meat-up. 

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

That's a pretty big girl; I'd like to meat her. 

3.MaliFeeds.jpg

Rahzel?

8.Killa_.jpg

I'd like to meat Teri also. 

12.TerriV.jpg

I wouldn't mind meating the girl with all the hair in the front. 

16.EpicGroupic.jpg
can i have their #'s? i'd like to do a meat-up. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wait...how much is a bottle of liquor nowadays on average?...probably less than 40$...you are really that cheap to not buy the bottle just to show the host gratitude?..
and contribute to the party???..

I see we go to a complete different type of parties......maybe I'm too old to understand where you kids are coming from with this college party mindframe...im about to consult with my sis n law who goes to Syracuse...this can't ^^^be life...damn.
unfortunately it is...for our gig, i bought a keg of beer, and anyone who showed up brought either a home made dish, or a bottle of something.  I do remember when I had to horde booze at parties...
laugh.gif
  most of what folks said in here is true, you pull out a bottle at one of those ASU college*youknowwhat*fest.com parties, you may as well have given it to a homeless person, wrap-city on any booze at those gigs
mad.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wait...how much is a bottle of liquor nowadays on average?...probably less than 40$...you are really that cheap to not buy the bottle just to show the host gratitude?..
and contribute to the party???..

I see we go to a complete different type of parties......maybe I'm too old to understand where you kids are coming from with this college party mindframe...im about to consult with my sis n law who goes to Syracuse...this can't ^^^be life...damn.
unfortunately it is...for our gig, i bought a keg of beer, and anyone who showed up brought either a home made dish, or a bottle of something.  I do remember when I had to horde booze at parties...
laugh.gif
  most of what folks said in here is true, you pull out a bottle at one of those ASU college*youknowwhat*fest.com parties, you may as well have given it to a homeless person, wrap-city on any booze at those gigs
mad.gif

where i'm from (socal) very few people wear backpacks to hypebeast, but most people who do wear one to a party is to hold their liquor, weed, etc.. This is normal during big/random parties for example college parties. At these type of events, it is almost always implied BYOB (bring your own beer). Usually me and my boys would piece up for a bottle and some greens and a backpack is perfect to carry such items. As far as sharing goes, its only with the ladies, people we know and randomly see at the party, or sometimes people we just met, but are chill peeps. No alcohol for random strangers PERIOD. Some of ya'll are killing me with the reaching like ksteezy. It's obvious you have never been to a real college party before. And even if some kid was wearing a backpack to hypebeast, why you worried about what the next man is wearing. just keep it moving.

where i'm from (socal) very few people wear backpacks to hypebeast, but most people who do wear one to a party is to hold their liquor, weed, etc.. This is normal during big/random parties for example college parties. At these type of events, it is almost always implied BYOB (bring your own beer). Usually me and my boys would piece up for a bottle and some greens and a backpack is perfect to carry such items. As far as sharing goes, its only with the ladies, people we know and randomly see at the party, or sometimes people we just met, but are chill peeps. No alcohol for random strangers PERIOD. Some of ya'll are killing me with the reaching like ksteezy. It's obvious you have never been to a real college party before. And even if some kid was wearing a backpack to hypebeast, why you worried about what the next man is wearing. just keep it moving.

Originally Posted by Ground King

damn OP.... ratio of males to females at your party = not good...

Spoiler [+]
2007_03_wf_sausages.jpg

it's not even just the ratios, the girls that ARE there are pretty nasty
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Ground King

damn OP.... ratio of males to females at your party = not good...

Spoiler [+]
2007_03_wf_sausages.jpg

it's not even just the ratios, the girls that ARE there are pretty nasty
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

laugh.gif
. I always bring a backpack with me 'cus if I'm party hopping I never know where I'll end up and what the alcohol situation will be there plus when cops are patrolling if you walk into an apartment holding a half-drunken bottle of liquor they will not hesitate to come knock on the door you went into. Plus if you just walk into a party like, "Hey guys! I brought a bottle of liquor to the party! I'm just gonna put it down here on the counter while I go say hi to some people. You guys can drink some but please don't finish it," as soon as you step away from it 10 people will immediately hover to it and fix themselves drinks regardless of you knowing them or not.

this man sums it up. some of yall sound like yall never been to a party before. if you think im putting a 50 dollar bottle down to never see again, your sicc
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

laugh.gif
. I always bring a backpack with me 'cus if I'm party hopping I never know where I'll end up and what the alcohol situation will be there plus when cops are patrolling if you walk into an apartment holding a half-drunken bottle of liquor they will not hesitate to come knock on the door you went into. Plus if you just walk into a party like, "Hey guys! I brought a bottle of liquor to the party! I'm just gonna put it down here on the counter while I go say hi to some people. You guys can drink some but please don't finish it," as soon as you step away from it 10 people will immediately hover to it and fix themselves drinks regardless of you knowing them or not.

this man sums it up. some of yall sound like yall never been to a party before. if you think im putting a 50 dollar bottle down to never see again, your sicc
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom