Post your tales of Simpin , Thirst , Dirty Mackin or Stalking

never dirty macked...never really simped...women usually approach me...and im ugly as hell

This one time I put a ring on a girl's finger in front of a priest, simpin at it's finest right there!

This one time I put a ring on a girl's finger in front of a priest, simpin at it's finest right there!

Originally Posted by ksteezy

laughing+Jesus.jpg

I don't even wanna say, just know I simped hard my 11th grade year, took the chick to the prom and somebody else smashed the same night
30t6p3b.gif
I'm talking limo, dinner the whole 9, then the #%*++ got the nerve and call me telling me how dude did her dirty, I salty for a good 6 months I simped on this chick most of the school year

I don't even wanna say, just know I simped hard my 11th grade year, took the chick to the prom and somebody else smashed the same night
30t6p3b.gif
I'm talking limo, dinner the whole 9, then the #%*++ got the nerve and call me telling me how dude did her dirty, I salty for a good 6 months I simped on this chick most of the school year

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

In high school I chased a girl for 7 months while she was calling me every night, talking for hours....about other dudes. And I constantly told her that I liked her.

I saw her last week sitting on a bench on my campus. She called me out and I went to go chop it up with her and see if she kept in touch with any other people I knew from h.s. She started talking about how guys are mistreating her and I got up and told her I have something better to do. She texted me later that day saying that it was kinda @@!!@+ up what I did. Yesterday she texted me if I wanted to hang out. Texted her back "No"

What type of %@** is this? Why do these things work on girls? I know why...cuz they're stupid.

Experience is the greatest teacher, never forget that.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Idk if Ive ever simped really. Just got friendzoned a few times and the classic liking some girl more than they like you type $@@%. But simped, idk if I can say I did. If I did they were probably minor things, like once I gave this chick a ride somewhere and didnt accept the gas money. But idk if I would say I simped
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

In high school I chased a girl for 7 months while she was calling me every night, talking for hours....about other dudes. And I constantly told her that I liked her.

I saw her last week sitting on a bench on my campus. She called me out and I went to go chop it up with her and see if she kept in touch with any other people I knew from h.s. She started talking about how guys are mistreating her and I got up and told her I have something better to do. She texted me later that day saying that it was kinda @@!!@+ up what I did. Yesterday she texted me if I wanted to hang out. Texted her back "No"

What type of %@** is this? Why do these things work on girls? I know why...cuz they're stupid.

Experience is the greatest teacher, never forget that.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Idk if Ive ever simped really. Just got friendzoned a few times and the classic liking some girl more than they like you type $@@%. But simped, idk if I can say I did. If I did they were probably minor things, like once I gave this chick a ride somewhere and didnt accept the gas money. But idk if I would say I simped
eyes.gif

I took a girl out to McDonalds once and told her she could order any 3 items she wanted from the dollar menu.
embarassed.gif

I took a girl out to McDonalds once and told her she could order any 3 items she wanted from the dollar menu.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

laughing+Jesus.jpg
Make the hair darker and give steezy the beard and i kinda see the resemblance. 
laugh.gif

I remember a while ago when I was trying to get at this girl who has been having problems with her boyfriend, and they were at the point of breaking up. I was texting her a lot, but I knew she couldn't break up with her boyfriend for good.

And I can't believe I did this, but I created a fake female Facebook account and started to flirt with her boyfriend to break them up even more. This went on for a good whole week. This boyfriend did not suspect a thing. During this period of time, I was also texting the girl mad crazy.

In a way, I was flirting with both her and her boyfriend at the same time.

Then one day she texted me saying she broke up with him for GOOD this time, and sent me like a thousand
frown.gif
's. I call her, and she said she went on her boyfriend's MSN and found a HUGE convo between him and this 'girl'. And she was crying like crazy on the phone, and I felt mad guilty, but bittersweet because they broke up for good and my plan worked.

Lowest thing I've ever done.

i was in 10th grade & this chick was my girl for like the whole 1st semester. man real talk, i might have been in love wit this chick cause i had never really felt like that before. normally i just wanted the guts. sumtime at the beginnin of the next semester we kinda stopped talkin & she started messin wit another dude. My lil simp heart couldnt take it & i wrote her this page long note bout how i felt about her & how she broke my heart. i gave it to her & i think i ended up gettin suspended for the rest of the week for sum unrelated @$%@. when i came back to school the next week, she had showed everybody the note while i was suspended & they was all tryna make fun of me. callin me t-pain & @$%@ cause i told ol girl she had me sprung. that *!#*$ tried me almost as hard as i tried myself, i learned my lesson. like boosie say "got my heart broke at 14 that was way way back, but all the girls after that it was straight pay back." she the whole reason im heartless bout these females now

I remember a while ago when I was trying to get at this girl who has been having problems with her boyfriend, and they were at the point of breaking up. I was texting her a lot, but I knew she couldn't break up with her boyfriend for good.

And I can't believe I did this, but I created a fake female Facebook account and started to flirt with her boyfriend to break them up even more. This went on for a good whole week. This boyfriend did not suspect a thing. During this period of time, I was also texting the girl mad crazy.

Then one day she texted me saying she broke up with him for GOOD this time, and sent me like a thousand
frown.gif
's. I call her, and she said she went on her boyfriend's MSN and found a HUGE convo between him and this 'girl'. And she was crying like crazy on the phone, and I felt mad guilty, but bittersweet because they broke up for good and my plan worked.

i was in 10th grade & this chick was my girl for like the whole 1st semester. man real talk, i might have been in love wit this chick cause i had never really felt like that before. normally i just wanted the guts. sumtime at the beginnin of the next semester we kinda stopped talkin & she started messin wit another dude. My lil simp heart couldnt take it & i wrote her this page long note bout how i felt about her & how she broke my heart. i gave it to her & i think i ended up gettin suspended for the rest of the week for sum unrelated @$%@. when i came back to school the next week, she had showed everybody the note while i was suspended & they was all tryna make fun of me. callin me t-pain & @$%@ cause i told ol girl she had me sprung. that *!#*$ tried me almost as hard as i tried myself, i learned my lesson. like boosie say "got my heart broke at 14 that was way way back, but all the girls after that it was straight pay back." she the whole reason im heartless bout these females now

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

laughing+Jesus.jpg
Make the hair darker and give steezy the beard and i kinda see the resemblance. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mitsui

frown.gif

eek.gif
Damn, that was player as %#@#... wow..

Originally Posted by Mitsui

frown.gif

eek.gif
Damn, that was player as %#@#... wow..

back in my younger days me and 3 girls (i was already friendzoned by 2 of em lulz) went out to a few different places to eat chill etc. long story short i was out of about 120 bucks on food weed , etc and i did not smash any of them. talk about simping 
mad.gif
laugh.gif

back in my younger days me and 3 girls (i was already friendzoned by 2 of em lulz) went out to a few different places to eat chill etc. long story short i was out of about 120 bucks on food weed , etc and i did not smash any of them. talk about simping 
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom