Post your tales of Simpin , Thirst , Dirty Mackin or Stalking

Originally Posted by eashawty

i was in 10th grade & this chick was my girl for like the whole 1st semester. man real talk, i might have been in love wit this chick cause i had never really felt like that before. normally i just wanted the guts. sumtime at the beginnin of the next semester we kinda stopped talkin & she started messin wit another dude. My lil simp heart couldnt take it & i wrote her this page long note bout how i felt about her & how she broke my heart. i gave it to her & i think i ended up gettin suspended for the rest of the week for sum unrelated @$%@. when i came back to school the next week, she had showed everybody the note while i was suspended & they was all tryna make fun of me. callin me t-pain & @$%@ cause i told ol girl she had me sprung. that *!#*$ tried me almost as hard as i tried myself, i learned my lesson. like boosie say "got my heart broke at 14 that was way way back, but all the girls after that it was straight pay back." she the whole reason im heartless bout these females now
steele_mack_shoulder_pic.jpg

i was in 10th grade & this chick was my girl for like the whole 1st semester. man real talk, i might have been in love wit this chick cause i had never really felt like that before. normally i just wanted the guts. sumtime at the beginnin of the next semester we kinda stopped talkin & she started messin wit another dude. My lil simp heart couldnt take it & i wrote her this page long note bout how i felt about her & how she broke my heart. i gave it to her & i think i ended up gettin suspended for the rest of the week for sum unrelated @$%@. when i came back to school the next week, she had showed everybody the note while i was suspended & they was all tryna make fun of me. callin me t-pain & @$%@ cause i told ol girl she had me sprung. that *!#*$ tried me almost as hard as i tried myself, i learned my lesson. like boosie say "got my heart broke at 14 that was way way back, but all the girls after that it was straight pay back." she the whole reason im heartless bout these females now
steele_mack_shoulder_pic.jpg

Originally Posted by Mitsui

I remember a while ago when I was trying to get at this girl who has been having problems with her boyfriend, and they were at the point of breaking up. I was texting her a lot, but I knew she couldn't break up with her boyfriend for good.

And I can't believe I did this, but I created a fake female Facebook account and started to flirt with her boyfriend to break them up even more. This went on for a good whole week. This boyfriend did not suspect a thing. During this period of time, I was also texting the girl mad crazy.

In a way, I was flirting with both her and her boyfriend at the same time.

Then one day she texted me saying she broke up with him for GOOD this time, and sent me like a thousand
frown.gif
's. I call her, and she said she went on her boyfriend's MSN and found a HUGE convo between him and this 'girl'. And she was crying like crazy on the phone, and I felt mad guilty, but bittersweet because they broke up for good and my plan worked.

Lowest thing I've ever done.
This is EPIC. 

I remember a while ago when I was trying to get at this girl who has been having problems with her boyfriend, and they were at the point of breaking up. I was texting her a lot, but I knew she couldn't break up with her boyfriend for good.

And I can't believe I did this, but I created a fake female Facebook account and started to flirt with her boyfriend to break them up even more. This went on for a good whole week. This boyfriend did not suspect a thing. During this period of time, I was also texting the girl mad crazy.

Then one day she texted me saying she broke up with him for GOOD this time, and sent me like a thousand
frown.gif
's. I call her, and she said she went on her boyfriend's MSN and found a HUGE convo between him and this 'girl'. And she was crying like crazy on the phone, and I felt mad guilty, but bittersweet because they broke up for good and my plan worked.

This is EPIC. 

Yall remember that doing it wrong thread when i referenced not doing it right, well i have all time lows.

Rewing to Senior year of high school 2008 when aim on the sk's was
pimp.gif
. So I live in la so i was in the chat rooms for different cities and $%%@ like Gardena, Compton, Los Angeles, whatever was a local name basically and where the hoodrats would be plentiful. So we would hit up girls from the chat rooms on that tmail game, send pix and wait for reply if pass their +@@@!%$ standards basically. So i come across a picture of one redbone who calls herself Kayla. We chop it up and her pix was right so im like
embarassed.gif
 and when she wifed a +!!+@ within a hour i was  all
devil.gif
roll.gif
tongue.gif
 so i rolled with the punches. We would talk for hours on end on the phone and I bought her minutes two times before i actually met any entity in person. I would even send it online throough t-mobile.com with a message that said i love you babe
eyes.gif
 silly of me right. So eventually after many flakes she said she was at her grandmothers house which was like a 10 minute walk/ 5 minute run from my house.....I ran. But omw their she was aiming me like look, im about to go to the mall but my cousin is there so you can DO WHATEVER YOU WANT WITH HER AND IDC. so naturally im just abut ready to jizz on anything and im dashing down the backstreets now tryna get there. I arrive to this
mongrol
bellaaa.jpg

" the cousin." so we talking im like how long ago did she leave blah blah blah you know tryna meet my girl finally and all and shorty was trying %!+@ so bad it was sad. I eventually let her give me head smh, and she was babysitting her nephew or some lil ninja and kiss lil boy after doming me
alien.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
.  after head she just kept tryna %!+@ a young gangster but i wasn't putting my children no where in her  fat slimy daycare facility.
come to find out she was the cousing and played ya boy for $50. Another L for chocolateboi.... but it doesnt stop there in fact my aim chat room journeys were just beginning

This is the story of the Proposed Katoya Stewart and London Smith.
So me and my boy D was always in the chats looking for issues( jawns to hit) and what not and always sharing our greatest and latest developments with our tmail scores. On one occasion he showed me some pictures of this broad  Katoya well i gotta go imma finish the rest after this final and try to find pics for the second part to be continued

Yall remember that doing it wrong thread when i referenced not doing it right, well i have all time lows.

pimp.gif
. So I live in la so i was in the chat rooms for different cities and $%%@ like Gardena, Compton, Los Angeles, whatever was a local name basically and where the hoodrats would be plentiful. So we would hit up girls from the chat rooms on that tmail game, send pix and wait for reply if pass their +@@@!%$ standards basically. So i come across a picture of one redbone who calls herself Kayla. We chop it up and her pix was right so im like
embarassed.gif
devil.gif
roll.gif
tongue.gif
 so i rolled with the punches. We would talk for hours on end on the phone and I bought her minutes two times before i actually met any entity in person. I would even send it online throough t-mobile.com with a message that said i love you babe
eyes.gif
 silly of me right. So eventually after many flakes she said she was at her grandmothers house which was like a 10 minute walk/ 5 minute run from my house.....I ran. But omw their she was aiming me like look, im about to go to the mall but my cousin is there so you can DO WHATEVER YOU WANT WITH HER AND IDC. so naturally im just abut ready to jizz on anything and im dashing down the backstreets now tryna get there. I arrive to this
mongrol
bellaaa.jpg

" the cousin." so we talking im like how long ago did she leave blah blah blah you know tryna meet my girl finally and all and shorty was trying %!+@ so bad it was sad. I eventually let her give me head smh, and she was babysitting her nephew or some lil ninja and kiss lil boy after doming me
alien.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
.  after head she just kept tryna %!+@ a young gangster but i wasn't putting my children no where in her  fat slimy daycare facility.
come to find out she was the cousing and played ya boy for $50. Another L for chocolateboi.... but it doesnt stop there in fact my aim chat room journeys were just beginning

So me and my boy D was always in the chats looking for issues( jawns to hit) and what not and always sharing our greatest and latest developments with our tmail scores. On one occasion he showed me some pictures of this broad  Katoya well i gotta go imma finish the rest after this final and try to find pics for the second part to be continued

frown.gif

Dang, did you at least get to smash? You deserve it after putting in that much work

frown.gif

Dang, did you at least get to smash? You deserve it after putting in that much work

frown.gif

From the grimey things thread,still lame as $!@% creating a fake fb to break em up
30t6p3b.gif

frown.gif

From the grimey things thread,still lame as $!@% creating a fake fb to break em up
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif
My dude wins the award for being the biggest simp 

frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Same thing with me homie but I didn't have enough heart to write the letter because I knew it would get leaked out .

But my Thirst for some cheeks had me leave Brooklyn and hop on the train to go to Staten Island hop on the ferry .I reach Staten Island hop on the bus still on the phone with her conversing,I reach her projects she says she's gonna meet me at McDonalds.I must've waited in that damn place for 2 hours saying to myself like F that I know she didn't do this to me and to make it worse it started to rain heavy
mad.gif
.I go buy an umbrella go back to mickey d's only for her to say she can't come out her moms got her baby sitting and she don't wanna sneak me in.I canceled that chick right after I was pissed that hole trip back home

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Originally Posted by Yung Lo HEAD

when a chick tell me she coming through and i clean room and get ready and she never hit me back
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
BRUH
omg this 
tired.gif

Girly straight stood me up after I spent the better part of my day cleaning things up...if you weren't with it you should've told me before I planned my evening around you.

Same thing with me homie but I didn't have enough heart to write the letter because I knew it would get leaked out .

But my Thirst for some cheeks had me leave Brooklyn and hop on the train to go to Staten Island hop on the ferry .I reach Staten Island hop on the bus still on the phone with her conversing,I reach her projects she says she's gonna meet me at McDonalds.I must've waited in that damn place for 2 hours saying to myself like F that I know she didn't do this to me and to make it worse it started to rain heavy
mad.gif
.I go buy an umbrella go back to mickey d's only for her to say she can't come out her moms got her baby sitting and she don't wanna sneak me in.I canceled that chick right after I was pissed that hole trip back home

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Originally Posted by Yung Lo HEAD

when a chick tell me she coming through and i clean room and get ready and she never hit me back
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
BRUH
omg this 
tired.gif

Girly straight stood me up after I spent the better part of my day cleaning things up...if you weren't with it you should've told me before I planned my evening around you.

Originally Posted by StreetSmarts

pimp.gif
embarassed.gif
devil.gif
roll.gif
tongue.gif
eyes.gif
mongrol
bellaaa.jpg

alien.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

1. The picture above is the cousin that gave you whop top?
2. Please hurry & come back to finish the second story 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by StreetSmarts

pimp.gif
embarassed.gif
devil.gif
roll.gif
tongue.gif
eyes.gif
mongrol
bellaaa.jpg

alien.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

1. The picture above is the cousin that gave you whop top?
2. Please hurry & come back to finish the second story 
embarassed.gif

Junior year: 
I told my GF of 3 months "I loved her". She broke up with me 3 days later 
ohwell.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Freshman/ Sophomore year: 

Me and this chick and a fling. I would stalk her Myspace to see if she was talkin to other dudes 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Senior year: 

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

SMOOTH.. Finally learned the game.. Thanks to NT's help 

Junior year: 
I told my GF of 3 months "I loved her". She broke up with me 3 days later 
ohwell.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Freshman/ Sophomore year: 

Me and this chick and a fling. I would stalk her Myspace to see if she was talkin to other dudes 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Senior year: 

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

SMOOTH.. Finally learned the game.. Thanks to NT's help 

Originally Posted by Boi

frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I can't breathe! This is the most pathetic thing I've ever read in my life. Tell me you at least smashed

Back
Top Bottom