Post your tales of Simpin , Thirst , Dirty Mackin or Stalking

Originally Posted by Boi

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by Mitsui

I remember a while ago when I was trying to get at this girl who has been having problems with her boyfriend, and they were at the point of breaking up. I was texting her a lot, but I knew she couldn't break up with her boyfriend for good.

And I can't believe I did this, but I created a fake female Facebook account and started to flirt with her boyfriend to break them up even more. This went on for a good whole week. This boyfriend did not suspect a thing. During this period of time, I was also texting the girl mad crazy.

In a way, I was flirting with both her and her boyfriend at the same time.

Then one day she texted me saying she broke up with him for GOOD this time, and sent me like a thousand
frown.gif
's. I call her, and she said she went on her boyfriend's MSN and found a HUGE convo between him and this 'girl'. And she was crying like crazy on the phone, and I felt mad guilty, but bittersweet because they broke up for good and my plan worked.

Lowest thing I've ever done.
From the grimey things thread,still lame as $!@% creating a fake fb to break em up
30t6p3b.gif
My dude wins the award for being the biggest simp 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I can't breathe! This is the most pathetic thing I've ever read in my life. Tell me you at least smashed

I was feelin this one chick my junior yr, i used to get out a period b4 her so i used to chill wit my boys for a period til she got out then i would see her and take the train together. We used to text a bit and then one day she comes up to me like "did u call me at midnight?" i said nah but she was feelin like
grin.gif

since that phantom phone call she stopped $#$%@# wit ya boy
frown.gif

I was feelin this one chick my junior yr, i used to get out a period b4 her so i used to chill wit my boys for a period til she got out then i would see her and take the train together. We used to text a bit and then one day she comes up to me like "did u call me at midnight?" i said nah but she was feelin like
grin.gif

since that phantom phone call she stopped $#$%@# wit ya boy
frown.gif

I remember a while ago when I was trying to get at this girl who has been having problems with her boyfriend, and they were at the point of breaking up. I was texting her a lot, but I knew she couldn't break up with her boyfriend for good.

And I can't believe I did this, but I created a fake female Facebook account and started to flirt with her boyfriend to break them up even more. This went on for a good whole week. This boyfriend did not suspect a thing. During this period of time, I was also texting the girl mad crazy.

Then one day she texted me saying she broke up with him for GOOD this time, and sent me like a thousand
frown.gif
's. I call her, and she said she went on her boyfriend's MSN and found a HUGE convo between him and this 'girl'. And she was crying like crazy on the phone, and I felt mad guilty, but bittersweet because they broke up for good and my plan worked.

young
30t6p3b.gif

frown.gif

young
30t6p3b.gif

damn, I can't even lie I was dumb thirsty for a chick that live in westchester back when I was a freshman in HS. I lived in queens and I would scrape up my pennies to pay my boy to drive me around her way and her school in they city. Shorty was so crazy its not even funny
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 , my dudes was hating of the pics alone. But long story short I through everything but the kitchen sink at shorty and I got long stories of how her man be playing her and how some  dude from BK dug it out
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

damn, I can't even lie I was dumb thirsty for a chick that live in westchester back when I was a freshman in HS. I lived in queens and I would scrape up my pennies to pay my boy to drive me around her way and her school in they city. Shorty was so crazy its not even funny
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 , my dudes was hating of the pics alone. But long story short I through everything but the kitchen sink at shorty and I got long stories of how her man be playing her and how some  dude from BK dug it out
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

frown.gif

Straight up dork move right there.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

frown.gif

Straight up dork move right there.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

frown.gif

roll.gif
+!++ i'm dead my g.  C'mon i can't even add to this thread now.

frown.gif

roll.gif
+!++ i'm dead my g.  C'mon i can't even add to this thread now.

I have done this a few times and even afterwards I questioned myself why did I do that? But there was this one chick I was feeling and we had mutual friends and I would go on her twitter and facebook and read her post. By reading these things you can read her before she even opens up her mouth has anyone else ever fell victim to doing this?

I have done this a few times and even afterwards I questioned myself why did I do that? But there was this one chick I was feeling and we had mutual friends and I would go on her twitter and facebook and read her post. By reading these things you can read her before she even opens up her mouth has anyone else ever fell victim to doing this?

It's as if I'm simping every time I go out on a date period, I feel a certain way about spending 60+ on someone who isn't mine....

It's as if I'm simping every time I go out on a date period, I feel a certain way about spending 60+ on someone who isn't mine....

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

frown.gif

You're a lame. Sabotaging someone's relationship because you want to be her. You probably gay too. Flirting with a dude like that.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

frown.gif

You're a lame. Sabotaging someone's relationship because you want to be her. You probably gay too. Flirting with a dude like that.

Originally Posted by Repsupsince87

I've done that once.  People open up like crazy to twitter for some reason, found out i didn't really want to know though.

Originally Posted by Repsupsince87

I've done that once.  People open up like crazy to twitter for some reason, found out i didn't really want to know though.

Back
Top Bottom