Post your TATS vol. inked for life

woke up this morning and a lot of shading on my back came off...Kind of like it peeled off
mad.gif

Is this normal?

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

I am in the process of getting a new tat. It's been so damn hard to find something that interests me but I think I got it down to getting a Japanese demon of some sorts. I know it isn't really original but I really like the artwork of some of them I have seen and I am part Japanese which kind of helps but not really.

Anyways, something like this anyways but not really:

lea-G.jpg
i like this
pimp.gif

I found this online. I thought you guys would like it (it's not me):

shoulder_tattoo_01.jpg

Also found this great book I am going to purchase called Shinge. Japanese tattoo artists that is just one of the best I've seen. Some of his work:

l_5b2fba660d4d053df77c371e67e414cb.jpg

It's hard to show his work since most of it is full body tats. Google him and check him out.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

I found this online. I thought you guys would like it (it's not me):

Also found this great book I am going to purchase called Shinge. Japanese tattoo artists that is just one of the best I've seen. Some of his work:

It's hard to show his work since most of it is full body tats. Google him and check him out.
CRAAAAZy cool.

my first tat is my birth year in roman numerals

my second tat is infinity/forever in latin....getting this one made me regret getting the roman numerals in a block, id rather have them both going veritical,but still...birthyear on one side and infinity on the other, it means that my body wont be here forever, but my being will

Two newest Tatts...
I'm working on getting a whole sleeve on my right arm...

My daughters name Sage

Rose on my elbow

pretty sure im going to go with 1984 (birth year) in roman numerals down my inner bicep and then my first and last initials on my triceps, one on eachtricep...just need to figure out font

only pic i got. i also have a cross on my right arm, but i'm gunna cover it up with something oriental.

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

For those of you that have tats on your side/rib cage...how bad did it hurt?

It hurts pretty bad imo...I had to lay down a certain way with my arm in a certain position for a hour...is tough

Originally Posted by ku JHAWX

For those of you that have tats on your side/rib cage...how bad did it hurt?

have both sides tatted. with some serious ink, and yes it hurt if i were to do it again i would use numbing cream

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

YoungLloyd wrote:

imma get somethin like this one

sonny_bill_williams3.jpg

pimp.gif

My boy did his... he's up in New Zealand. Better have paper ready before heading down there though.

That Tattoo is Samoan style, I live in NZ atm and have seen them do it with their traditional tools. I would never get one just because I'm not Samoan andI think it'd be disrespectful because there is a lot of cultural significance behind the tattooing method and the tattoo itself. Same with the Maoritattoos.

Originally Posted by siirkus

only pic i got. i also have a cross on my right arm, but i'm gunna cover it up with something oriental.
that's sick, i actually have something similar lol.

this was when i just got the outline. its finished up now, just dont have any pics

2s63rkx.jpg

Originally Posted by blaxoid

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

YoungLloyd wrote:

imma get somethin like this one

sonny_bill_williams3.jpg

pimp.gif

My boy did his... he's up in New Zealand. Better have paper ready before heading down there though.

That Tattoo is Samoan style, I live in NZ atm and have seen them do it with their traditional tools. I would never get one just because I'm not Samoan and I think it'd be disrespectful because there is a lot of cultural significance behind the tattooing method and the tattoo itself. Same with the Maori tattoos.

real talk. some of my samoan blood homies beat the hell out of this mexican cat cause he was tatted up with samoan tribal tats.
it was over the top... but yes they take offense. loll

Back
Top Bottom