Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Hopefully this is enough...
My Name is Chris btw..
I peep game, you meticulously created a separate facebook for your back tattoo and then created a false conversation with yourself in order to attempt to fool us, your not fooling anyone...DEREK!

I been tryna think of a good idea for an elbow tat for a while now.. but can't think of anything

Anyone seen any good ones lately?? And no I dont want a spider web

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Can someone tell me if there's some meaning to this tat or is it just a regular design with no meaning.. thanx..

heroin_needle_and_candle.jpg
 ????

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

My Name is Chris btw..
I peep game, you meticulously created a separate facebook for your back tattoo and then created a false conversation with yourself in order to attempt to fool us, your not fooling anyone...DEREK!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by philly5fan

I been tryna think of a good idea for an elbow tat for a while now.. but can't think of anything

Anyone seen any good ones lately?? And no I dont want a spider web

I felt the same way and decided to go with a rose... 

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Nice tattoo. My homie has a rose tatted on his elbow, as well.
pimp.gif

He's an NT'er, if that matters.

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

My Name is Chris btw..
roll.gif

"Real as chance brother"

Nice rose tat. Wanted a tattoo all my life but havent gotten in shape or got the $ for one.

Had this done today by the Philippines' best, Joe Saliendra. www.tattooatjoes.com

It's a full body picture of my parents when they were in their 20s. These are 2 separate pictures of them that he just made hold hands.

*edit*

source pic:

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Nice tattoo. My homie has a rose tatted on his elbow, as well.
pimp.gif

He's an NT'er, if that matters.

Apparently, we all do..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I just got mine bout 2 weeks ago.. It's almost completely healed so I may take pics soon.

and Wiz goes hards..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Taylor Gang or get a liam neeson chop to the throat!

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

@sadikmac

yoooo,
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Its tough, aside from the fact that your mothers right hand looks like she has a claw. I would see if they could touch that up. Otherwise it looks good for having two pics put together.

Thanks guys.

@AllenIversonFan: same thing I thought but I'd like to believe that a hand would look like a claw under the right angle when covered by a cloth. Hahaha!

Back
Top Bottom