roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DUNKARD

Hey guys. What are your thoughts on Jun Cha?

I don't know if he is categorized as a hyped up tat artists since his exposure was initially from the Hundreds or whatever...but the guy is super good. I think he is actually better then your other famous tattoo artists out there, but he definitely has a restricted style (realistic and black and whites). If I had the money, I would get his work on my arm...but it wouldn't even go with the crap I have on my arm right now.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by DUNKARD

Hey guys. What are your thoughts on Jun Cha?

I don't know if he is categorized as a hyped up tat artists since his exposure was initially from the Hundreds or whatever...but the guy is super good. I think he is actually better then your other famous tattoo artists out there, but he definitely has a restricted style (realistic and black and whites). If I had the money, I would get his work on my arm...but it wouldn't even go with the crap I have on my arm right now.

My boy has an owl done on his arm which is absolutely sick done by Jun Cha.

Quality work right there.

Originally Posted by Mccheesy

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Originally Posted by sevit86

Originally Posted by Yen2dro3
no offense to whoever this dude is but......
that is one of the dumbest songs i've ever heard in a my life
indifferent.gif
taylor gang or catch a tattoo gun in your carotid.

How dare he jack Kurious' beat.
Kurious>>>>>Wizz

laugh.gif
He kinda sorta jacked dude in ur avy's beat too
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Who is the premier artist in Atlanta. Looking to get a memorial piece done soon.

Imma get Tattoo's By Randy to finish my sleeve and do my back piece.
Also dudes in Liberty Tattoo are dope as well I heard. And that spot thats
on Peters St by Slice where D4L did their Tatted Up vid.

Im low-key upset Jun is getting more popular.

Waiting list and prices are blowing up.

(yes salty)

Originally Posted by cjspida619

^^ how much did ya boys tatt cost

He said $1100 but his bro said $1800 so I dont know. $1100 sounds right though. It covers pretty much his whole forearm on one side.

Originally Posted by jretro23

how much does jun cha charge?

From his site:

Please read all the info below before submitting information for a tattoo appointment.

To receive a tattoo please fill out the request form below in all fields.

Only when this request is fully filled out and received, can a proper reply be given.

Located in the west side of Los Angeles, Jun works private one on one studio sessions as well as showcases with Lowrider Tattoo Studios.

A deposit is required prior to every tattoo.

Pricing is done by the piece, not the hour, and because every tattoo is unique and different, pricing varies upon the density of each piece.

Once a request form has been submitted and received, you will receive a detailed reply via email regarding the specifics of your piece, such as price and scheduled dates and location.

***We are truly honored for every request that is submitted, however due to high volume of requests not all requests may receive a response. Thank you***

***Please Note:

1. All tattoo appointments are confirmed after deposits are received.

2. All deposits are final and non-refundable.

3. Tattoos are charged by the piece, minimum of $700.00

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by cjspida619

^^ how much did ya boys tatt cost

He said $1100 but his bro said $1800 so I dont know. $1100 sounds right though. It covers pretty much his whole forearm on one side.
ya i seen it on the site it pretty sick did he do 1 session?

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Any other reputable shops in NYC besides Adorned?

Ive gotten 2 tats there but they are expensive. Im trying to get writing on my forearm as a band, trying not to pay $200 for it.
wink.gif

It would be great to get an artist whos good with text.
Tuff city on fordham

I was thinking that place since I pass it all the time, but I looked on their website and it looks too ghetto (the artwork in the portfolios).
Look @ where it's located
grin.gif
laugh.gif

They do fantastic work though

I got 2 tats done by them. Once when I was in HS the day the Cement III's dropped, and again in '08. Gonna get the rest of my iish in Atl tho.

Does anyone use the "dry heal" method? Basically no ointment or lotion. Did this for my collar tat and it looks fresh. Irritating as hell but the results are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Taylavell

Any other reputable shops in NYC besides Adorned?

Ive gotten 2 tats there but they are expensive. Im trying to get writing on my forearm as a band, trying not to pay $200 for it.
wink.gif

It would be great to get an artist whos good with text.
Tuff city on fordham

I was thinking that place since I pass it all the time, but I looked on their website and it looks too ghetto (the artwork in the portfolios).
Look @ where it's located
grin.gif
laugh.gif

They do fantastic work though

I got 2 tats done by them. Once when I was in HS the day the Cement III's dropped, and again in '08. Gonna get the rest of my iish in Atl tho.

Does anyone use the "dry heal" method? Basically no ointment or lotion. Did this for my collar tat and it looks fresh. Irritating as hell but the results are
pimp.gif
tuff city is OK...i personally wouldn't get anything from what i seen them do...i would have to bring something..but look like they are technically sound as far as artistic ability.

Originally Posted by jretro23

how much does jun cha charge?

From his site:

Please read all the info below before submitting information for a tattoo appointment.

To receive a tattoo please fill out the request form below in all fields.

Only when this request is fully filled out and received, can a proper reply be given.

Located in the west side of Los Angeles, Jun works private one on one studio sessions as well as showcases with Lowrider Tattoo Studios.

A deposit is required prior to every tattoo.

Pricing is done by the piece, not the hour, and because every tattoo is unique and different, pricing varies upon the density of each piece.

Once a request form has been submitted and received, you will receive a detailed reply via email regarding the specifics of your piece, such as price and scheduled dates and location.

***We are truly honored for every request that is submitted, however due to high volume of requests not all requests may receive a response. Thank you***

***Please Note:

1. All tattoo appointments are confirmed after deposits are received.

2. All deposits are final and non-refundable.

3. Tattoos are charged by the piece, minimum of $700.00
smh @ me not finding it. thank you mr fong. my next arm piece needs to be done by this man. his appointment list must be long, though.

Back
Top Bottom