roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
^ co-sign
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Lol at it does have a meaning to me. Hypebeast fo lyfe

roman numerals 566. names of my 2 close friends who passed, both had the same exact number of letters in their first, middle and last names.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Not going to lie.....the outline was cake but the fill hurt way more then I expected. They always say then bone hurts but just like the side part of my arm and even towards the elbow hurt the most. I mean it was tolerable and its not like it will make you cry but there is a pain there. And this is my arm.......I can't imagine the pain people went with sensitive areas like inside of the arm near the armpit, the side of the back, ribcage, etc.
Thanks for the info Fong. Thinking about getting a Usugrow piece on my forearm too. This dude should really start tatting people up. The custompieces would be amazing.

So wait let me get this straight. Doesn't "reyes" mean Kings in spanish? So hugo decided he was going to get a tattoo in Chinese that SOUNDS like"reyes" but actually means thunder? And now he is going around telling people that his tat says "Kings"? Essentially juggling 3 languagesfor 1 word? ........

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

OMG! did dude really think that King is the same in all languages?

Priceless
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

-The Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

So wait let me get this straight. Doesn't "reyes" mean Kings in spanish? So hugo decided he was going to get a tattoo in Chinese that SOUNDS like "reyes" but actually means thunder? And now he is going around telling people that his tat says "Kings"? Essentially juggling 3 languages for 1 word? ........

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

OMG! did dude really think that King is the same in all languages?

Priceless
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

-The Juice

Yes, that is basically the situation.

Originally Posted by TENnAHALF

Or you could've just gotten the actual character for "King"
zi00071.gif
I wasn't going to say anything about that one but you guys brought it up for me
laugh.gif

My last name is that character, so I knew that he didn't get it right.

It sucks that he waited for so long to get it and he didn't even get the right symbol
ohwell.gif
embarassed.gif

Okay NT I'm looking to do my first tattoo I'm drawing it out now ( just a first draft of it not done yet may remove some things) it's gonna beDetroit themed. Here is some of the stuff that inspired my tattoo. Your input is appreciated.

d0525c64e37d2368cef2a533064f50e997dd7e9.jpg
7a425db4a67b4398c502126c9232dc906d0f5a0.jpg

07115e437b35c020dfaae0abadd958012795ab3.jpg

I want to put something in between the flags like a cool quote or something just not sure yet if you have any input or anything please let me know or PMme.
pimp.gif
Thanks

3eb2548484753334c1421a547b8f6acc435a835.jpg

Here's and older drawing

f2c25c74d578d3a0c872db2aaf7082ee71bfc5f.jpg

Fong I wanted to know did you draw the design yourself? or you took that specific usugrow design.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Fong I wanted to know did you draw the design yourself? or you took that specific usugrow design.

I mashed two Usugrow pieces together. Originally I wanted just the yellow jacket but I added the flower to make it more full and it made sense to me to havethem together for obvious reasons. Next one I get will be a custom one with tons of color. My homey is a dope artists and I might sit with him and see if hecan get something going.

2400673573_7dfdbf3231.jpg

This is a bad example cause the color looks faded but I want all sorts of color in the next one. We'll see cause I am sure I will change my mine and I amgoing to take my sweet time on this one and get it right.

Originally Posted by ttuhoney85
pimp.gif
Great minds think alike.

I going to get a cassette tape also. But on mine the magnetic tape is gonna form a heart kind of like this.

flkh35.jpg

I been wanting it more a minute but I'm trying to find the perfect artist.

Originally Posted by DJ bana

roman numerals 566. names of my 2 close friends who passed, both had the same exact number of letters in their first, middle and last names.

it looks really nice...i'm lookin to get more...everyone said i would get addicted after the first two ( i got them at the same time) and i was like nawthis is it...now i have a third and i'm thinkin about whats next and where...i would like a sleeve but i think thats a big much for a teacher...

Back
Top Bottom