Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Dirty, or anyone that can write or understand Chinese characters. Would you guys know how to write "Lim" in Chinese characters? Or if there's awebsite online i can check?

Originally Posted by KlassSickFresh 87

Originally Posted by Hoosier Bad Boy 11

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by BayEST

Collar bone is my mom's signature exactly replicated from MY BIRTH CERTIFICATE

Ribs is her lifetime in roman numerals (1950 2005)

Portrait is her college headshot.

33zb9g7.jpg
ill
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This is outcold
pimp.gif

BayEST shut this thread down IMO!

yes i did. nah but i appreciate the props, y'all.

Originally Posted by patsilog55

got this tattoo about a year or two ago. its song lyrics from a band called scary kids scaring kids. i put it on their myspace and got super flamed cause everyone thought it was fake. but i promise its 100% legit my friend mark is a photographer and thought it would be cool to shoot. got it in millbrae california at a shop called triple R by joel for 300.

http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b122/patsilog55/?action=view&current=2210794927_057576f613_o1.jpg
Dope.
pimp.gif

Just went through the whole thread.
smokin.gif

Lots of awesome artwork and a few that should be thankful for laser removal.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

i wanna get a tat pretty bad this summer but honestly i dont know what the hell to get.
oh boi, if you manage to get one i hope you cover up the tat in the sun because you might get skin cancer

Originally Posted by truestt

how much does the collarbone tat hurt? thing is right over the bone

since it was only a signature, it wasn't that bad. If shading was involved at that spot, it woulda been wacckkkk..

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Idk what's worse the chinese symbol tats or stars?

Why do you ask? Is it bad to get chinese symbols or stars?

he's just saying that alot of people use those just get a tat...like they wake up and say i want some stars on my wrist or something...

Who cares if other people get stars or chinese symbols for their tats?..If it aint going on your skin then you shouldnt worry about it..I got chinese symbolsthat are apart of a whole asian theme sleeve and I love em..Can't even remember which symbol means which word, but I don't care cuz they're mineand I like em..I got a nautical star on each side of my neck to match the ones my wife has on her chest..We both got em right after our wedding(yes an actualmarriage not that fake wifey crap yall use all the time to reference a girl you've been dating for 15 minutes), and our tats are something special that meand her share, no matter how "unoriginal" the idea may be..Quit with all the hate and negativity..Let people live their owns lives and maybe someonedown the road will let you live yours..Peace, seriously

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Why do you ask? Is it bad to get chinese symbols or stars?

he's just saying that alot of people use those just get a tat...like they wake up and say i want some stars on my wrist or something...

laugh.gif
So what? if that's what people want, then let them be... andbesides, how would you know that "a lot" of people just get stars or chinese symbols just because? Everybody has their own meanings and perspectiveson things.

Originally Posted by patsilog55

got this tattoo about a year or two ago. its song lyrics from a band called scary kids scaring kids. i put it on their myspace and got super flamed cause everyone thought it was fake. but i promise its 100% legit my friend mark is a photographer and thought it would be cool to shoot. got it in millbrae california at a shop called triple R by joel for 300.

http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b122/patsilog55/?action=view&current=2210794927_057576f613_o1.jpg
That's cold as hell.

Tribal.

Hey BayEST, could you post your tats from some different angles? That signature tat is insane. I have been wanting to get a tat for my mom, just dont know whatyet, and i wanted to see exactly how you executed the signature around the collar bone

Question!

Can you give a tattoo artist an idea of what you want and have him/her draw it out?

cuz i have an idea but cant draw for crap
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wade187

Originally Posted by J SUPER

Originally Posted by DB24

Originally Posted by vansoffthewa11

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Originally Posted by Vince Dirty

Originally Posted by ride2diedagreat

f8d35adce6a9a2fc9deb8ba21087fd7ea638b81.pjpg
2d435281e0c2a90691a480a619b8e91e4f6982a.pjpg

Say Whatcha Like!!

My Life, My Lifestyle!!
tongue.gif

And Yea It Does Have a Meaning to Me..
ad62522e36cc58521f5481a6ca5f57c404b8aee.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
^ co-sign
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Lol at it does have a meaning to me. Hypebeast fo lyfe
u better b rockin jays till the cascket drops with that tat.... im not judging u, Im juss sayin

Man maybe if he's lucky Bobby Hundreds will see the tat and give him some free gear for his brand loyalty
laugh.gif

I've seen that tattoo beast person in like a million pages and havent said anything but it is so annoying how dumb can you be to find meaning in thatstupid tattoo. when he's older he'll louis vuitton his arm.

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Question!

Can you give a tattoo artist an idea of what you want and have him/her draw it out?

cuz i have an idea but cant draw for crap
laugh.gif

Definitely! But most likely, they will need a deposit or some type of money involved... you wouldn't want someone to just ask you to draw something forthem and not have it done by you wouldn't you? Time is money.

Back
Top Bottom