laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You cbrazy as hell
Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

I think I'm ready for a tattoo now.
Been working on mine for a little bit..almost done
pimp.gif
So how does this work? You're drawing out what you want yourself? I thought that I just take them my idea and then let them do what they do.

Originally Posted by dreClark

^ Soo-Woop across the abdominal?

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You cbrazy as hell
Originally Posted by Sorkoram

I think I'm ready for a tattoo now.
Been working on mine for a little bit..almost done
pimp.gif
So how does this work? You're drawing out what you want yourself? I thought that I just take them my idea and then let them do what they do.
Goes both ways
grin.gif
, some tell them what they want and commenceto lay down and get it done (pause), others draw it for themselves
pimp.gif

..if you're any good at drawing or else you're
eyes.gif

is that stack your holding about how much u spent thru the years on that ink? god i wish i was good freinds with an artist, id probably look like that now if icould afford it.

Originally Posted by TwoGlockNines

Here's mine again..

img0115nr3.jpg

img0133ka6.jpg

Just got this yesterday...'09's motto (Heartless)
laugh.gif

img0191wq8.jpg

Sicckk

Tattoo I want is gonna be around $500..huge detailed piece for my back. Maybe by Spring/Summer :/

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Originally Posted by jretro23

Originally Posted by jDOTgDOT

My first tattoo. 3 hours and 45 minutes. Very painful.
ohwell.gif
yo this is nice. what script/font is that?

Info please
nerd.gif

The base for the font is Helinda Rook. The tattoo artist added her touch to it and made it look really good.

lol how is this guy not gonna show the one tatt he has that NT wants to see....

lets see that MJ joint son!!!

oh yea, and...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by BWS FOOT SOLDIER

^^ Wanna know how you like those in 30 years

Shut up. Despite what the PC-police or whatever other ignorant person says, tattoo's aren't new. Tattoo's have been around for thousands of yearsand in thousands of cultures. I hate when people say things like, "Whats going to happen when you get old??!!!" as if this is the first generation ofpeople to have tattoos...

izvrli.jpg

Oni mask I got in 07. Haven't gone back due to me spending my money on other stuff. Should continue sleeve this year though.

Anyone remember someone having a Stained Glass piece with I think the Virgin Mary on it ? It was one of the best colored pieces I've seen !

Originally Posted by iBlink

Word in progress. I have to get it shaded and detailed further... bet you can't guess what I'd spend my second stimulus check (if it passes) on.
nerd.gif

NYC graffiti (home sweet home)

...What the hell were you thinkin'?!
laugh.gif
That looks like something you would doodle on your arm with an Ink Pen when you're bored in class...

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by iBlink

Word in progress. I have to get it shaded and detailed further... bet you can't guess what I'd spend my second stimulus check (if it passes) on.
nerd.gif

NYC graffiti (home sweet home)

...What the hell were you thinkin'?!
laugh.gif
That looks like something you would doodle on your arm with an Ink Pen when you're bored in class...
Nah his %$!# is nice , he just needs to tie it all together so it can be a sleeve , which I think he's going to do .

Collar bone is my mom's signature exactly replicated from MY BIRTH CERTIFICATE

Ribs is her lifetime in roman numerals (1950 2005)

Portrait is her college headshot.

33zb9g7.jpg

Originally Posted by BayEST

33zb9g7.jpg

dope
pimp.gif
good idea and execution R.I.P to your mom.

Originally Posted by TrueBlack88

Originally Posted by BWS FOOT SOLDIER

^^ Wanna know how you like those in 30 years

Shut up. Despite what the PC-police or whatever other ignorant person says, tattoo's aren't new. Tattoo's have been around for thousands of years and in thousands of cultures. I hate when people say things like, "Whats going to happen when you get old??!!!" as if this is the first generation of people to have tattoos...

I have a few tats myself, but the amount 2glocknines has is ridiculous and is going to look TERRIBLE in 30 years. Why did I comment? because this is a messageboard, and that is what it's designated for. The question is asked because it's a good fvckin thing to keep inmind. You're not who you are at 45+ as you were when you were 20. Get what you want, but you will regret itand look like an idiot later.

Originally Posted by BayEST

33zb9g7.jpg
All are nice but really feeling the roman numerals and placement
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom