Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Originally Posted by jDOTgDOT

My first tattoo. 3 hours and 45 minutes. Very painful.
ohwell.gif
how much u paid for that tat?

Originally Posted by Sik Wit It

lol how is this guy not gonna show the one tatt he has that NT wants to see....

lets see that MJ joint son!!!

oh yea, and...
tired.gif
nah you can kind of see the MJ one back of left arm

Yo anyone here have any tats that involve heraldry? Like family crests, coats of arms and stuff??

I'm thinking of doing a large-scale tat with this theme, and I'd like to see how others have positioned this type of stuff on themselves.

It really is ill, too, if you don't know about heraldry.

THIS WHOLE MONTH I'VE HAD TATTOOS IN MY MIND, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT TO GET, I WANT SOMETHING THAT SYMBOLIZES FAMILY BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT TO GET...THIS WILLBE MY FIRST TATTOO...

Originally Posted by Djoker33

THIS WHOLE MONTH I'VE HAD TATTOOS IN MY MIND, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT TO GET, I WANT SOMETHING THAT SYMBOLIZES FAMILY BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT TO GET...THIS WILL BE MY FIRST TATTOO...
Its the 11th day of the month yo..... take it easy
laugh.gif

Don't be in too much of a rush, if don't know what you want don't force it, cause you could change your mind next month.... and then its a bitlate.

That looks like something you would doodle on your arm with an Ink Pen when you're bored in class...
Looks alot better than these overgrown arm things. Never understood why people do that, but whatever.

He said it's in "progress", so I'm guessin that means those are only outlines. Once he gets them shaded in & detailed, fillers &whatnot...it will look much better.

Originally Posted by socaking

That looks like something you would doodle on your arm with an Ink Pen when you're bored in class...
Looks alot better than these overgrown arm things. Never understood why people do that, but whatever.

lol you act like they insulted your tattoo. and overgrown arm things? @%* is that

you dudes are defending him more than he is defending himself. im sure he doesn't care what they think of his ink so why is everybody else getting theirpanties in a bunch over it?

Originally Posted by BWS FOOT SOLDIER

Originally Posted by TrueBlack88

Originally Posted by BWS FOOT SOLDIER

^^ Wanna know how you like those in 30 years

Shut up. Despite what the PC-police or whatever other ignorant person says, tattoo's aren't new. Tattoo's have been around for thousands of years and in thousands of cultures. I hate when people say things like, "Whats going to happen when you get old??!!!" as if this is the first generation of people to have tattoos...

I have a few tats myself, but the amount 2glocknines has is ridiculous and is going to look TERRIBLE in 30 years. Why did I comment? because this is a message board, and that is what it's designated for. The question is asked because it's a good fvckin thing to keep in mind. You're not who you are at 45+ as you were when you were 20. Get what you want, but you will regret it and look like an idiot later.
But again, thats YOUR opinion based on...I don't know what. Like I said, this is not the first generation of people to have tattoos. I'vepersonally seen elderly people (not middle-aged, I mean ELDERLY) with tattoo's in person and in books/magazines, etc. There was even a pretty interestingarticle on the subject in one of the tat magazines I read. Nobody looked like a 'fool' or an 'idiot' or whatever other deragatory termyou've decided to apply to people you don't know. They simply looked like elderly people who had tattoo's. None of them seemed to regret theirchoices in the least, in fact, the story of their tattoo's, when they got them, why, etc made them pretty popular grand-parents, relatives, etc...

And second, stop speaking as if your TELLING people things instead of offering your opinion. "You WILL regret it". "You WILL look like anidiot". I mean...just shut up with the negativity. If you can't be respectful with your opinion then don't post it...especially if its an ignorantopinion in the first place...

Originally Posted by BayEST

Collar bone is my mom's signature exactly replicated from MY BIRTH CERTIFICATE

Ribs is her lifetime in roman numerals (1950 2005)

Portrait is her college headshot.

33zb9g7.jpg
beautiful. i love memorial tats.
i have 3, one is also roman numerals.

here are all 5 of my tats... lots more to come in the future.

2939651260_7dcbab6e31_b.jpg

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

took this when it was still healing/peeling
rcoakn.jpg
Isn't it "Do not go GENTLY into that good night"?

Anyway, i've always been a big fan of that French tattoo artist...I forgot his website...something like "eatmymeat" or something like that lol.

DJ bana

What's the significance with the octopus? Or is it a personal thing involving Sydni?

the octopus is for my friend sydni, who died last june. she was eventually getting an octopus sleeve, but never got the chance to.

^^ bana love your tats. speciallly the sydnie one. funny thing my friend also has an octopus.

im currently losing some pounds to go get the tat done. dont want to get it now lose weight and it be distorted or some thing along those lines.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

^^ bana love your tats. speciallly the sydnie one. funny thing my friend also has an octopus.

im currently losing some pounds to go get the tat done. dont want to get it now lose weight and it be distorted or some thing along those lines.
How much do you plan to lose? Unless your planning to lose significant weight in a rapid amount of time, weight-fluctuation wouldn't distortthe tattoo...they are apart of your skin and seeing as such, they will contort to your skin in-synch...

well im at 215 and want to get down to 200 or even 190.. i was planing on some chest work or even ribs. i dont care how long it takes to lose it that way ireally plan what i want to get.

i got this one for my daughter im not really a fan of tats but i basically said id tat all my kids names on my back after i confirmed there my kids.. imthinking of getting Politics As Usual on the top of my back but i dunno still iffy..

Back
Top Bottom