Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

Originally Posted by BayEST

Collar bone is my mom's signature exactly replicated from MY BIRTH CERTIFICATE

Ribs is her lifetime in roman numerals (1950 2005)

Portrait is her college headshot.

33zb9g7.jpg
All are nice but really feeling the roman numerals and placement
pimp.gif

more pics? this is looking
pimp.gif

there was a guy i used to see fairly often in WDYWT who had one leg that looked robotic and the other was monster-like
it's dope i'd like to see him come through this thread

January 31st.... first sitting
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Can't wait.....

Have the final consultation and sizing appointment next weekend, gonna be ill.

Nice work in here

Originally Posted by TwoGlockNines

Here's mine again..

img0115nr3.jpg

img0133ka6.jpg

Just got this yesterday...'09's motto (Heartless)
laugh.gif

img0191wq8.jpg
If it's not too much trouble, can you explain your tattoos for me?

Originally Posted by Roscoe P Wallace

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Can't wait.....

Nice work in here

What are you getting?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by TrueBlack88

Originally Posted by BWS FOOT SOLDIER

^^ Wanna know how you like those in 30 years

Shut up. Despite what the PC-police or whatever other ignorant person says, tattoo's aren't new. Tattoo's have been around for thousands of years and in thousands of cultures. I hate when people say things like, "Whats going to happen when you get old??!!!" as if this is the first generation of people to have tattoos...

For real, there are tons of old cats with full sleeves, mainly people that were in the service or somethin.

filipino tribal on right side

"my brother's keeper" on left

will be filling in the rest of my left arm this year

5d62649181f65cec365a49c7206466bd196475ad.jpg
a3336b351abaff8dc63a3b00a42ecd4fc4da4d04.jpg
c5c1621bf1c631a7cd2a602ec97be04fcc991725.jpg
81116b11fec234a8c17b7b688c6f5586055b110d.jpg
c86264912ff05c1830eaf1caf7c7efa160e48054.jpg
7c716a15fec632a6cfbcc81f361917560c3ef865.jpg

i got one more session to go for touch ups and more coloring...especially the upper sholder where it looks like a black hole...reason for all that isbecause this piece covers up 4 crappy tattoos i had done over the years

roll.gif
KayCurrency wrote:

Originally Posted by iBlink

Word in progress. I have to get it shaded and detailed further... bet you can't guess what I'd spend my second stimulus check (if it passes) on.
nerd.gif

NYC graffiti (home sweet home)

...What the hell were you thinkin'?!
laugh.gif
That looks like something you would doodle on your arm with an Ink Pen when you're bored in class...
I agree. That is terrible
roll.gif
sick.gif
. Boy, you sure did make a bad decision.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Word in progress. I have to get it shaded and detailed further... bet you can't guess what I'd spend my second stimulus check (if it passes) on.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
That looks like something you would doodle on your arm with an Ink Pen when you're bored in class...
moz-screenshot-3.jpg
moz-screenshot-4.jpg
638.jpg
639.jpg
640.jpg

637a.jpg

Originally Posted by justChillmann

roll.gif
KayCurrency wrote:

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

the simplistic look of the tats make it look dope to me.....i mean if one tat looked simple and the rest were really detailed then it would look wack....onlything i'm not feeling is the broken cross...n the devil choking the angel..
laugh.gif

Someone confirm that is a pen and not a real tattoo
indifferent.gif
, I hope hedoes not go out in public like that.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif

The one that really caught my eye was that Statue of Liberty a few pages back. POST MORE PICTURES !
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by justChillmann

roll.gif
KayCurrency wrote:

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

the simplistic look of the tats make it look dope to me.....i mean if one tat looked simple and the rest were really detailed then it would look wack....only thing i'm not feeling is the broken cross...n the devil choking the angel..
laugh.gif

Are we tat hating again? I've said it once and Ill say it again. It really irrelevant if we like his ink, at the end of the day it's on his arm. Toeach his own I say.

Originally Posted by awash242

Originally Posted by Roscoe P Wallace

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Can't wait.....

Nice work in here

What are you getting?
nerd.gif
A Sugar Maple branch starting on my left chest, and rolling down my left arm with lots of wandering small branches and leafs, ending at the elbowwith a bunch of leafs. Where it starts on my chest it has the Shakespeare quote "Forgive Me Thou Bleeding Earth..." burning out of the branch. Lotsof dark browns and blacks on the branch, contrasted by Orange/Red/Yellow of maple leafs.

The Outdoors have been a big part of my life, and conservation especially. Its a big part of what I've studied in school, and I'm going to find acareer related to wilderness medicine, wilderness guiding, or outdoor education (or perhaps just Med School, I've also lined myself up for that if I decideI want to apply, haha two different tracks). I have had the idea for about 2 years, and havedrawn out, decided, and worked on the final with my artist formonths, so to have it be 3 weeks away is exciting.

Back
Top Bottom