Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Originally Posted by s0313939

The dude that has the herschelwood tat has a million dollar bill but its missing a 0....lol.....1,00000????????? isnt it supposed to be 1,000,000??????????

wow
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

i actually like both of yalls tatts ... they got a juvenile feel to them ... not everyone can pay thousands to get perfect works of art done on their body ... some people just get their folks to do it at tattoo partys ... im not sayin its an excuse for misspelling words and crooked lines, but it is what it is ...

roll.gif

Originally Posted by ABOOGiiE

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

i actually like both of yalls tatts ... they got a juvenile feel to them ... not everyone can pay thousands to get perfect works of art done on their body ... some people just get their folks to do it at tattoo partys ... im not sayin its an excuse for misspelling words and crooked lines, but it is what it is ...

roll.gif
yeah. seriously. after what he commented about my tattoos he comes out and drops this gem on us.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by s0313939

The dude that has the herschelwood tat has a million dollar bill but its missing a 0....lol.....1,00000????????? isnt it supposed to be 1,000,000??????????

i just noticed that i will tell him about it. lol

Originally Posted by Pill Clinton

some work that my boy MO did....
l_0f2b2dff906f082936a39f5714fe583c.jpg

nothing in here really made me go
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
except for this, thats dope!
pimp.gif
where in the bay did he get it done? im still waiting to get my half sleevedone by aisea at humble beginnings i wanted something like this. but in tribal

Originally Posted by boxer

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

well i know they aint up to nt level. but shiid i been happy wid em bro. && might add femalez love the way they look when im on top of em too. && they will be getting worked on soon.

nice save. pics of said females? i love to see what kind of hood boogers like awful tattoos.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by N3Hd3LS

just got back. i was hoping to finish everything today. still need to add rays around the cross to fill in the gap.

370436158.jpg

370436162.jpg

370436163.jpg

370436167.jpg
eek.gif
pimp.gif
easily the best tattoos i have seen in this thread. You need to add a little extra to that cross though, it looks kinda plain compared to your other tatts

Damn i've been plotting something exactly like this forever to cover up the stretch marks on my arms.

Back
Top Bottom