Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

17 now been gettin tattz since i was 14.
Yeah, it looks like something a 14 year old could think up with, or did for you...whichever.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by N3Hd3LS

just got back. i was hoping to finish everything today. still need to add rays around the cross to fill in the gap.

370436158.jpg

370436162.jpg

370436163.jpg

370436167.jpg

I
eek.gif
because your Marcelo tattoo was the inspiration for my tattoo. Ididnt even know you were a NT'er. I found it on google images. Thanks bro. If you live in NY I owe you a beer.

6053508379d6d850b95f151f9a306096fc2f3f1.pjpg

well i know they aint up to nt level. but shiid i been happy wid em bro. && might add femalez love the way they look when im on top of em too.&& they will be getting worked on soon.

i aint trying to cap bro but one side of your cross is longer than the other. i was afraid it would happen with mine cause dude did that with my sisters tat,luckily he didnt.

ps i knw it was stupid but now that i think about it, my first tattz were done by a dopefiend mexican dude that did like 10 peoples tattz in exchange for weed&& cocaine. yeah it was a bad mistake but hey i was yung && dumb.

i aint trying to cap bro but one side of your cross is longer than the other. i was afraid it would happen with mine cause dude did that with my sisters tat, luckily he didnt.

ps i knw it was stupid but now that i think about it, my first tattz were done by a dopefiend mexican dude that did like 10 peoples tattz in exchange for weed && cocaine. yeah it was a bad mistake but hey i was yung && dumb.

It is at an angle, that is why it appears like that.

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

I
eek.gif
because your Marcelo tattoo was the inspiration for my tattoo. I didnt even know you were a NT'er. I found it on google images. Thanks bro. If you live in NY I owe you a beer.

what a coincidence huh? ive had that design in my head since i was in the 6th grade. it wasnt executed that well in terms of tattoo quality as youcan obviously see from the rest of what i have but it being my own design still holds it value. ill hit you up if ever i venture to NY, do the same if everyoure heading to SoCal.

It is at an angle thats why it appears as if one side is larger than the other.

Originally Posted by N3Hd3LS

just got back. i was hoping to finish everything today. still need to add rays around the cross to fill in the gap.

370436158.jpg

370436162.jpg

370436163.jpg

370436167.jpg

i mean the tats by themselves are TUFF ... but am i the only one who cant stand how off centered, out of place, inconsistent the work seems? iguess its just personal preference but it just looks off to me having two different wings like that ... they make the heart and the cross look off center andalmost force you to go back and add to your originals ...

like i said, not hating at all because the artwork is insane, just personal preference i guess ... for instance, my first tattoos will be on either side of myribs ... one is going to be a prayer and the other a figure ... but my main goal is to have the outlines of both the exact same size so when you look at mefrom the front and from the back youll see symetrical pieces ... from either side they weill be completely different in terms of the actual tatts themselves,but the ywill cover the same amount of skin ... if you can dig what im saying ...

well i know they aint up to nt level. but shiid i been happy wid em bro. && might add femalez love the way they look when im on top of em too. && they will be getting worked on soon.

nice save. pics of said females? i love to see what kind of hood boogers like awful tattoos.

ps i knw it was stupid but now that i think about it, my first tattz were done by a dopefiend mexican dude that did like 10 peoples tattz in exchange for weed && cocaine. yeah it was a bad mistake but hey i was yung && dumb.
have you been tested for hepatitis or any other blood born diseases? reckless to get tatted up by an unprofessional fiend. hope you're cleanbecause it would suck to have repercussions other than wack tats from bad decisions made as a child.

naw bro im good. i know for a fact he used clean new sterile needles everytime sum1 else got hit up by him. i wasnt that dumb to completley disregaurd mysafety. one day i will get them looking good though. and honestly alot of my people love my tattoos but then again im around nothing but hood people so theydont really understand quality artwork like you nt'ers do. they see ink in skin reppin my hood and flames its automatically a plus. but thanks for thefeedback peoples lets me know i needs to step my game up.

like i said. i have one more session. the rays around the cross should even out things on my back. the chest im still undecided if i should add more raysaround the heart on my chest.

like i said. i have one more session. the rays around the cross should even out things on my back. the chest im still undecided if i should add more raysaround the heart on my chest.

N3Hd3LS wrote:

370436158.jpg

370436162.jpg

370436163.jpg

370436167.jpg

I
eek.gif
because your Marcelo tattoo was the inspiration for my tattoo. I didnt even know you were a NT'er. I found it on google images. Thanks bro. If you live in NY I owe you a beer.

the cross is CLEARLY longer on the left side.. and the END PART of the right one is larger than the left.. if yall gonna keep it real, keep itreal with everyone
eyes.gif

17 now been gettin tattz since i was 14.

I'm sure whoever gave you that atrocious tattoo couldn't figure out a way to go around the right nipple. Makes it look THAT much worse.

well they weren't actually professionally done, due to my age i use to go to dudes house and get hit up. now that i am about to be 18 i will start going to the pro's. the bricks was my 2nd tat when i was 14 just wanting a tattoo.
And there's a good reason why 14 year old aren't allowed to get tattoos.

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

I
eek.gif

the cross is CLEARLY longer on the left side.. and the END PART of the right one is larger than the left.. if yall gonna keep it real, keep it real with everyone
eyes.gif

I'm glad its CLEARLY longer/bigger on the left and right respectively. The cross is at an angle so it should be.

i actually like both of yalls tatts ... they got a juvenile feel to them ... not everyone can pay thousands to get perfect works of art done on their body ...some people just get their folks to do it at tattoo partys ... im not sayin its an excuse for misspelling words and crooked lines, but it is what it is ...

This thread got me itching for my second tattoo already; just 4 months removed from the first. I'll at least take a trip down to the shop for someconsultation and price estimates. BTW, I got my first at NY Adorned. Really nice shop, looks like a museum in front.

I need new pics.

The dude that has the herschelwood tat has a million dollar bill but its missing a 0....lol.....1,00000????????? isnt it supposed to be 1,000,000??????????

Back
Top Bottom