FreshJayz: "Na, I want her throwing an overhead pass."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
way too early to be laughin this hard
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by pwght

I've got this tattoo done in October 2008 (the picture was taken today)

"We ask that you do not copy the patterns of the tattoos given here as well as the tattoos from our other pages. These tattoos have actual meanings that are specifically made for the person wearing them. Each pattern and design depict their own personal stories of their lives and ancestry, NOT YOURS!!! "Research your own roots and water your own tree."-Tatak Ng Aat Na Alon Tribe

Interesting... so what's the meanings?

"We ask that you do not copy the patterns of the tattoos given here as well as the tattoos from our other pages. These tattoos have actual meanings that are specifically made for the person wearing them. Each pattern and design depict their own personal stories of their lives and ancestry, NOT YOURS!!! "Research your own roots and water your own tree."-Tatak Ng Aat Na Alon Tribe

this is pretty awesome. I like how all the lines and patterns compliment each other. I've been wanting to do something like this but i would want my tattoofor meaning over art. just my 2 cents. can you explain yours?

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

My brother is working on this right now... still in progress obviously.
looks like it'll be dope when its done
Indeed. 18 hours total.

The dragon starts on his chest if any of you are wondering where the head is.

2cr7lat.jpg

Detailed shot.

dmse4h.jpg

Wow his came out way better than mines... Got this done like years ago.... Yours bros detailing is
nerd.gif
still haven't gotten it finished because 1. funds and 2. my ink man moved.So I gotta find a new person in NJ. Any of you guys in the tri-state know any good tattoo artist and they're website???

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

22d366784c714376dee5d7ae7e5f12a58586cf80.jpg

jr6tk4.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Flawless victory.

Ill post mine when I get out of work.

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Tattoo Artist: "So, you want her dunking, shooting, driving to the lane?"

FreshJayz: "Na, I want her throwing an overhead pass."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
way too early to be laughin this hard
roll.gif
roll.gif
Tattoo Artist: "So, you want her dunking, shooting, driving to the lane?"

FreshJayz: "Na, I want her throwing an overhead pass.... in clogs"

is there any way to get this style of tattoo but not have patterns that are traditional and can cause controversy? I would like to get something like this butI don't want to offend any tribes
happy.gif

man i want a polynesian tattoo jus cuz i love the culture and the artistry but id feel like a deutsche bag being a big black dude with one

Originally Posted by haiti5

man i want a polynesian tattoo jus cuz i love the culture and the artistry but id feel like a deutsche bag being a big black dude with one

what does a Poly cultural tattoo have to do with being German?

^ I don't get it.
nerd.gif

haiti5... you don't have to be Polynesian to have a Polynesian art tattoo. In the end, it's art. Point blank. Nothing wrong with appreciating art.

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

Originally Posted by haiti5

what does a Poly cultural tattoo have to do with being German?
laugh.gif
what you did there.

i see it

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

white ink faded
grin.gif
, it's cool though .

aw3l11.png

aw3l11.png

RIP Mike .
tired.gif

Before I post this.... YOU MY GIRL KNEESH!!!!

With that said. I saw the pic and this popped in my head...

vyy0qv.jpg

LOL . $@%+ happens . I wasn't trying to touch my foot with anyyythiiinggg because of the white ink fading , & it did anyway .
smh.gif

You know you still mad cause I whooped that %!% in Gears though .
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I wanna get a piece on my chest of a quote that my dad told me that has stuck with me to this day. He passed away last fall, but I dont wanna say RIP cause idont like that term

so it would be as followed "quote" - In loving memory of (Dads Name) Date-date

should i put his name or something like Dad? i think his name would be good but let me know how that would sound/look

Originally Posted by SWOLEMEAT

I wanna get a piece on my chest of a quote that my dad told me that has stuck with me to this day. He passed away last fall, but I dont wanna say RIP cause i dont like that term

should i put his name or something like Dad? i think his name would be good but let me know how that would sound/look

What's the quote?

I wanna get a piece on my chest of a quote that my dad told me that has stuck with me to this day. He passed away last fall, but I dont wanna say RIP cause i dont like that term

What's the quote & did you have a nickname for him ?

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

What's the quote?
something like "The only thing you'll always have in life is your word" its along the lines of that

Back
Top Bottom