Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by KennyTheGreat23

The diamond is there to represent 'good' karma. 
glasses.gif

&going down the side hurt like a muthaa. ha

1z4xx0n.png
sick.gif
Did Muhammad Ali do that tat for u?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Thanks dudess...
DaBuddah...

All of them except for the lower arm and wrist.. Got those at American Grafitti.. But Forever is Def the best.

Originally Posted by Kaimel Rule

Damn @ this buildings 
tired.gif

Just went to the shop yesterday..

Cant find the old pic.. but last name on my arm... needed touching up and I wanted to add more..

29v601.jpg

Going back in 3 weeks.

And.. heres now all that I'm working with.

2im0yu.jpg

259fx1i.jpg

Anybody from Sac looking for super quality tats.. Go to www.forevertattoosac.com

Has to be the #1 shop here.

Anything special about the shop to make it #1, other than the fact that its where you go? No hate, just asking.

I've been wanting a tat for some time now, but been unsure about something.

Are there any keloid formers out there that have tattoos? Should I just not get one because I do get keloids? I don't think they're that serious, but I don't know anyone personally like that with tattoos.
nerd.gif

Newest tat - The Predator on my ribs. Out of 15 tattoos that I have this was by far the worst. 3 1/2 hours of straight pain. Love how it came out though so well worth it. What you guys think??

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by 430AM

Originally Posted by sole vintage

25ai73p.jpg
If that was my Tatt someone would get bodied.

mattel_cpk_snacktime.jpg
 Might as well have done this

Looks like Benjamin Button. Why they got little man with so many wrinkles. But that was clearly a "Home Tattoo" they arent in a professional shop or anything so you get what you pay for. He had to know what he was getting into before he got the thing, so thats his own fault.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by 430AM

Originally Posted by sole vintage

25ai73p.jpg
If that was my Tatt someone would get bodied.

mattel_cpk_snacktime.jpg
 Might as well have done this

Looks like Benjamin Button. Why they got little man with so many wrinkles. But that was clearly a "Home Tattoo" they arent in a professional shop or anything so you get what you pay for. He had to know what he was getting into before he got the thing, so thats his own fault.

lol @ benjamin Buttons

Originally Posted by rwpolvent6

Newest tat - The Predator on my ribs. Out of 15 tattoos that I have this was by far the worst. 3 1/2 hours of straight pain. Love how it came out though so well worth it. What you guys think??
this tat is reachin, looks good but as a tattoo...idk
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Originally Posted by rwpolvent6

this tat is reachin, looks good but as a tattoo...idk
laugh.gif

Ha yeah thats what everyone says. It actually has a meaning to it just didnt get it for no reason. Was my pops favorite movie and when I was younger we always use to watch it togethor. Parents got divorced and I dont see him much so it reminds me of him.

That karma tat isn't as horrible as people are making it out to be... That crooked font style could have just been what the artist was aiming for, its not perfect, but its not that bad..

Originally Posted by iceman7920

Originally Posted by Kaimel Rule

Damn @ this buildings 
tired.gif

Just went to the shop yesterday..

Cant find the old pic.. but last name on my arm... needed touching up and I wanted to add more..

29v601.jpg

Going back in 3 weeks.

And.. heres now all that I'm working with.

2im0yu.jpg

259fx1i.jpg

Anybody from Sac looking for super quality tats.. Go to www.forevertattoosac.com

Has to be the #1 shop here.

Anything special about the shop to make it #1, other than the fact that its where you go? No hate, just asking.

the shading of those tattoos are pretty awesome...the "Whatever doesnt...stronger" ink across the collarbone, i feel, could use something more...

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by play2much2004

Originally Posted by sauuceking

I'm about to get a my first tat soon. I was wondering, any one you get a tat on your shoulder/outer bicep area and were able to play sports (basketball) the next day? I've been reading that you should wait three days at the minimum, but what if I rock some underarmour type steeze and then a tshirt over top?
probably not the best idea to do a lot of physical activity with a fresh tattoo.  you gotta give the skin over your tattoo to heal+breathe properly.  especially with underarmour, that stuff hugs your skin like no other.  i remember going for a light jog, the same evening i got a tattoo. a lot of blood, dead skin, and some ink on my shirt. tattoo didnt fade after the run, but i'd rather not make the same mistake again.

i might roll up there from modesto, kam. i just got my inner and outer wrist done the other week. i'm not the dude who just gets inked out of the blue. all my joints are gonna come from things that either inspired me at the time or effected me.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

getting my first tattoo on friday, any advice guys?
lotion it when it gets dry, keep it out of the sun for a couple of days, and don't scratch (instead, lightly pat/slap it)

Originally Posted by moe200069

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

getting my first tattoo on friday, any advice guys?
lotion it when it gets dry, keep it out of the sun for a couple of days, and don't scratch (instead, lightly pat/slap it)
after your finished and at home wash it o get all the exra blood and ink, make sure its non scented, other than that keep it moist like moe said

That "whatever doesn't kill me, only makes me stronger" ink is dope as hell.
what is the font of that?

Back
Top Bottom