Post your TATS vol. inked for life

I finally got my appointment, too bad it's 8 months away.
sick.gif
I was thinking of a sleeve at first but I might change it to a rib piece because it's a big piece.

Originally Posted by Halftime718

sick.gif
I was thinking of a sleeve at first but I might change it to a rib piece because it's a big piece.

8 months? whos doin the work?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by Halftime718

sick.gif

8 months? whos doin the work?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Yann Black
smokin.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by mrshadow

best thing for your tat

vaseline_intensive_care_cocoa_butter_LOTION.jpg
OH MY LORD JESUS.
dont put that on your tattoos guys. please. oh lawdy....
tired.gif

jergens premium unscented lotion.
unscented uncolored. even cocoa butter has additives.
you want your skin to mimic its natural moisture level so it can heal in a constant uninterrupted cycle. my cali on my forearm healed COMPLETELY in 6 days.
when i say completely i mean i could put it in the sun raw and it wouldnt burn.

also is it weird to shave your forearms if you have  sleves? i let it grow back cause i felt people lowkey looked at me funny... but idk.

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

That karma tat isn't as horrible as people are making it out to be... That crooked font style could have just been what the artist was aiming for, its not perfect, but its not that bad..
That's what I thought too.

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

OH MY LORD JESUS.
dont put that on your tattoos guys. please. oh lawdy....
tired.gif

jergens premium unscented lotion.
unscented uncolored. even cocoa butter has additives.
you want your skin to mimic its natural moisture level so it can heal in a constant uninterrupted cycle. my cali on my forearm healed COMPLETELY in 6 days.
when i say completely i mean i could put it in the sun raw and it wouldnt burn.

also is it weird to shave your forearms if you have  sleves? i let it grow back cause i felt people lowkey looked at me funny... but idk.

i agree....def dont want to use cocoa butter. i used aquaphor healing ointment and my tatt healed great.

i personally dont think its wierd to shave your forearms, especially if you have a tattoo on them. i hairy tatt looks funny in my opinion....and you shouldn't really worry about what others think anyways. i shave my armpits so my tattoo looks better

you must stay true to others before you can stay true to yourself
http://s698.photobucket.com/albums/vv344/betrue25/?action=view&current=ee310b85.jpg

my next tattoo will be my sons hand print on my chest (over my heart)...then i want to continue a tribal design from that up to my shoulder and do a half sleeve on my arm

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by mrshadow

best thing for your tat

vaseline_intensive_care_cocoa_butter_LOTION.jpg
smh.gif
... you NEVER put cocoa butter on your tats while its healing. It fades and smears them
thats not true, i used palmers cocoa butter  after 3 days. for the first 3 days i used the ointment the artist gave me, and mine healed  juss fine it was my first time i used cocoa butter on one of my tatts i have over 20. what works for me mite not work for others so i wouldnt knock what someone else does

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

^
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What type of font is that?

Paintbrush running out of paint font.
laugh.gif

Nah, I dig it actually.

hahaha yeah its paintbrush...have yet to see it so i went with it. i told him i wanted it to look natural rather than perfected so he free handed it

he also did my friends tatt

http://s698.photobucket.com/albums/vv344/betrue25/?action=view&current=681386cb.jpg
http://s698.photobucket.com/albums/vv344/betrue25/?action=view&current=678a41db.jpg

Back
Top Bottom