Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Originally Posted by cjspida619

^ what u getting?

two solid bands in the middle of my left forearm.

depending on how I like it, it might end up like this:
2vvjm1l.jpg

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

I want a Koi fish

Why?  It seems like one of the trendiest tattoos of all time, of all time.
eyes.gif
grin.gif
, because thats what he wants and maybe he like the way it looks and he likes that style

I've been wanting to get a tat in honor of my dad who passed away Nov 08', problem is I cant really think of what to get as a remembrance of him

While thinking about that tho I thought of a saying that would describe how i felt then at 19 yrs old to the progrssion of life after dealing with that.

2 months before he passed my gf of 3 yrs broke me off out of the blue while at college which was out of state so I didnt see my dad since aug and he passed in november.

"The Journey to the top from rock bottom will always be most rewarding"

Any critiques or different/better ways to word this? Also any feedback of how i can honor my dad in a tattoo (I dont like the phrase RIP)?

Thanks for your help/feedback!

I want a Koi fish

eyes.gif
grin.gif
, because thats what he wants and maybe he like the way it looks and he likes that style

I never thought a bright orange fish from Japan would become so popular as a tattoo.  I remember first seeing Tommy Lee with a koi tattoo like 10 years ago.  It just seems like everyone has one now.

I want a Koi fish

eyes.gif
grin.gif

I never thought a bright orange fish from Japan would become so popular as a tattoo.  I remember first seeing Tommy Lee with a koi tattoo like 10 years ago.  It just seems like everyone has one now.
that is true, but the thing with those tattoos is they been around for 100's of years so how can something thats been around for so long be a fad. 
beautiful art is beautiful art no matter how many people have it.. no 1 koi fish tatt is always the same

Originally Posted by Halftime718

Couldn't wait for my appointment so I got this done today.
pimp.gif
. The Hundreds tat has nothing on this.
b9f26bd45ea8c087eb34f6f72cfddd29098bb359.jpg

J/K
I know its a joke and not yours, but whoever really got that tat..
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

I've been wanting to get a tat in honor of my dad who passed away Nov 08', problem is I cant really think of what to get as a remembrance of him

While thinking about that tho I thought of a saying that would describe how i felt then at 19 yrs old to the progrssion of life after dealing with that.

2 months before he passed my gf of 3 yrs broke me off out of the blue while at college which was out of state so I didnt see my dad since aug and he passed in november.

"The Journey to the top from rock bottom will always be most rewarding"

Any critiques or different/better ways to word this? Also any feedback of how i can honor my dad in a tattoo (I dont like the phrase RIP)?

Thanks for your help/feedback!

i had the same problem as you...my tatt "staytrue" has a lot of meaning for me rather than just a saying. its YOUR experience, and nobody will never understand no matter how well you describe it, so make sure whatever you decide on its a perfect remembrance in YOUR eyes...dont worry much about what others might think cause then you might end up with just a typical phrase that wont be as powerful in your eyes.

irishtat14.jpg

Plan on getting this, minus the two flags, and the name 'Nana' soon. I thought this idea up in my head and found this pic later. I wanna get something in the background though, any ideas? Like where the flags are, but not that..

StarTattoo300.jpg

then a nautical star like so on on my legs.

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

^ i dont like the sound of that, guess i will have to see it

good thing its me getting the tat.

grin.gif

but pics will be posted shortly after.
laugh.gif

word...

some of these cats on here are characters

Posted a pic before, but that was before I added the bottom. Anyway, I'm thinking of adding more to it and making it like half a sleeve or something, can any of you give me an idea of what to get? Maybe even a picture as an example what to put around my tat? Thanks NT.Taken the day after it was done. Got it for my Mom & Nana, wouldn't be where I am now without them
smile.gif

http://s140.photobucket.com/albums/r26/IMFRESHWITJAYS/?action=view&current=MyTat.jpg

Back
Top Bottom