Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Wouldnt it be awakward having someone tattoo your butt?

Sick tat, dont get me wrong, it'll just be a bit...weird if that was me.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

i would LOVE to get a forearm tattoo if i didn't work an office job. not being able to roll up your sleeves in the summer would be killer
laugh.gif

You get used to it, but I guess it depends on the job. I went through summer last year wearing my sleeves down and it okay. I just wish I can wear polos again cause that is as casual as you can get out in my job but once I leave work, I just roll up my sleeves then and it's cool. It's pretty bugged when people see my tat though. I guess no one ever would have pinpointed me as a tattoo guy since I wear a monkey suite at work. They all second guess my motives once they see the ink...which is pretty dumb but that is old folks for you.
Whattup duder. You think you can help me out again? I want to get some nice script of my daughters names on me. Recommend any good reasonable spots in the bay? Hit me on pm if so.

Aries.....whatddup dude. Hope all us well with you and the fam. Not too familier with scripts but check out Henry Lewis at Skull and Swords in the city.

_DSC0150.jpg

ALso check out Seventh Son guys in the city too. NOt sure on there wait list but it could be wrong. All those guys seem like legit dudes.

http://www.seventhsontattoo.com/index.php

Also Everlasting Tattoo......Greg Rojas

http://www.everlastingtattoo.com/
sick.gif
(in a good way)...this script is #$!%@%+ SICK
pimp.gif
jeebus christ..I've been looking for a font like this..I WANT.

That's the thing...it isn't a font. That is like a signature Henry Lewis script so when you get it tatted, most people that are really into tattoos will know he did it. Everyone on here generating tattoos with type scripts from computers is doing it wrong. Everyone should have it custom done by a tattoo artists.

Another example of Henry Lewis scrpt:

3344028781_bc00e24b37.jpg

3327023282_61cb69b08b.jpg

(Sorry Berl for jacking your photos if you are reading this)
If I could get out to CA to get him to do a piece for me I'd be so happy!..

But I feel ya! I learned that after looking through a lot of lettering tats. The fonts that look good on the computer are exactly that...computer fonts.

That custom style that good artists know how to do is really what I want, all I need to do is find a good artist.

Originally Posted by beezylocks

Originally Posted by saymoregotsole

damnTHOSEjs wrote:

Let me expedite that for you:
Wow you got too much time on your hands. And you got skills too, wow photoshop 
eek.gif

But really.. judge your own ink my dude and have respect because no matter what you think that tat is for my pops (Rest in Power!). 
everyone is entitled to their own opinion, i mean is it his fault ur tat is wackly made, lookin like medusa.
i mean no disrespect, rip to your pops but yea.

And that's why its on my body, not yours. Peace.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

just wondering, and is probably a stupid question but, can i shower with my tat being a few days old?
laugh.gif
Bro you suppose to shower with WARM/cold water a few hours of getting blasted. But to answer your question, yes you may take a shower now stinky butt!
tongue.gif

Just set up an appointment to get something similar to this done. I'll be paying $150/hr. I know its a little steep but dude does quality work from everything I've seen in person. It's gonna be a half sleeve. Still contemplating if I want any color added. I usually like the black/white tattoos for the most part, but some color might be dope. What do u guys think?

ef11664e82eb2b102a5b9406c4cf5d30a4f705ed.pjpg

Originally Posted by beezylocks

damnTHOSEjs wrote:

Let me expedite that for you:
Wow you got too much time on your hands. And you got skills too, wow photoshop 
eek.gif

But really.. judge your own ink my dude and have respect because no matter what you think that tat is for my pops (Rest in Power!). 
everyone is entitled to their own opinion, i mean is it his fault ur tat is wackly made, lookin like medusa.
i mean no disrespect, rip to your pops but yea.

And that's why its on my body, not yours. Peace.

o u mad?

Originally Posted by SkyyPilot

Just set up an appointment to get something similar to this done. I'll be paying $150/hr. I know its a little steep but dude does quality work from everything I've seen in person. It's gonna be a half sleeve. Still contemplating if I want any color added. I usually like the black/white tattoos for the most part, but some color might be dope. What do u guys think?

I pretty picky with tats but I like that. Expect to do a lot of sessions though. You can do black and white first and add color in the long run if you want to.

What lotion do you guys recommend ? I'm using some jergens extra moisturizer joint. It's unscented

Originally Posted by 6dollaBURGER

Originally Posted by cowabungaxxx

this is when it was still in process about a year ago.

it actually continues down to the back of my knees, but i doubt anyone on here wants to see my tattooed butt and back of my legs.
Nice ink dude - Jus wondering, from pic it seems you are white -- what was the inspiration for a full body Japanese tat? Anything in particular?

welp, i think trad japanese tattoos are super beautiful, like true to japan style, not so much the american style of adding tons of koi fish and cherry blossoms everywhere. i got it because it because the art usually has an amazing story behind it and its about respecting the process, getting hours upon hours of work, its about dedication and control, getting 80 plus hours of zaps and pokes says alot about people and thats how they look at it in japan, if you have a suit or a half suit it shows you've put in the time and %*#!+ hardstyle. i think japanese tattoos have a hard edge to them, but still keep a level of beauty and class to them also.

Originally Posted by SkyyPilot

from someone that has alot of japanese tattoos, i would say get color. the wind and cloud bars in most japanese tattoos are so dark and the lighter gray parts, offset any colors you might get, so it looks cohesive, rather than BOOM color and then grey and black, have your artist work on the darker side of colors, orrrrr have him add trad. japanese patterns to whatever is in the sleeve, so a bright red or green or other colors dont scream because they have patterns included also in it.

or if your doing something with flowers, fish and animals on it, have him use easier colors, because they colors will fade a good bit in the first year. my back went from being super bright, but relaxed once the color set in and i healed. i am much more happy with it now because of it.

just got done with the first session.

just one of the two bands i was planning on so far.

pics tomorrow perhaps.

nerd.gif

Think im about to go to the tattoo spot on Monday to see if he can draw up a half sleeve for me... Its gonna be a music based sleeve

Originally Posted by play2much2004

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

pics tomorrow perhaps.

nerd.gif

did you get them totally colored in?
Yeah. only one of them so far. the coloring wasn't that bad, it was the outlining that sucked. except for the inner part of it. all of that **# hurt.

I kinda let the artist do her own thing when it came to the band. she suggested splitting it up in three parts, having a diagonal separation between them. not sure how I like it just yet, but she said if I have my heart set on the soild thing, she'd just connect them for no extra charge. and her method leaves it open for more additions, which i will definitely be getting.

i would recommend Eucerin Aquaphor Healing Ointment for the first 3 days and Eucerin original moisturizing lotion there after. lubriderm is cool too

pics tomorrow perhaps.

nerd.gif

Yeah. only one of them so far. the coloring wasn't that bad, it was the outlining that sucked. except for the inner part of it. all of that **# hurt.

I kinda let the artist do her own thing when it came to the band. she suggested splitting it up in three parts, having a diagonal separation between them. not sure how I like it just yet, but she said if I have my heart set on the soild thing, she'd just connect them for no extra charge. and her method leaves it open for more additions, which i will definitely be getting.

82771185-489aaac72da688520b1467276cef01a7.4bb97ea2-scaled.jpg

nerd.gif

pics tomorrow perhaps.

nerd.gif

82771185-489aaac72da688520b1467276cef01a7.4bb97ea2-scaled.jpg

nerd.gif
Can't see %+%!.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom