Post your TATS vol. inked for life

So I basically finished my sleeve...

But on my wrist I had a tattoo that I wanted covered so its really dark compared to the rest of my sleeve.

Does anyone have experience with those tattoo fading or removal creams and if they actually work?

I would like to lighten it up any way possible but dont want to go through laser removal... too expensive...

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

But on my wrist I had a tattoo that I wanted covered so its really dark compared to the rest of my sleeve.

Does anyone have experience with those tattoo fading or removal creams and if they actually work?

I would like to lighten it up any way possible but dont want to go through laser removal... too expensive...

bleach?

ohwell.gif

also, going in this saturday at 4. nervous and excited.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

bleach?

ohwell.gif

nerd.gif

indifferent.gif

popcornplaya wrote:

YoUNg bR3aD wrote:

bleach?

ohwell.gif

nerd.gif

indifferent.gif

http://www.wreckingbalm.com/

But I doubt it works.

Night Marcher your dead on about treating it like new kicks.
Even if my tat is pretty much healed.. Youll see me in the streets hiding from the sun like a vampire 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kaimel Rule

Night Marcher your dead on about treating it like new kicks.
Even if my tat is pretty much healed.. Youll see me in the streets hiding from the sun like a vampire 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i will probably be one of these types of people for the first month or so

I am paranoid as well but I am starting to no care about my tat. I can't escape it cause it is on my forearm of all places but I am getting in the habit of putting on lotion and now sunblock since the summer is coming up.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

I am paranoid as well but I am starting to no care about my tat. I can't escape it cause it is on my forearm of all places but I am getting in the habit of putting on lotion and now sunblock since the summer is coming up.
Would you not recommend a forearm tattoo?

i would LOVE to get a forearm tattoo if i didn't work an office job. not being able to roll up your sleeves in the summer would be killer
laugh.gif

No...not even but as far as preserving it, it probably one of the worst spots ever since it is usually exposed unless you want to wear a long sleeve all the time. I was watching this video about this skater and his tats and he showed them and it was pretty wild what the sun can do over the years. He has arm tats and the ones on the outside are way more bleached then the ones on the inside. Granted he didn't baby all his tats but it comes with the territory that something like that will happen but I figure if you have say a back tattoo or a shoulder tattoo and wear shirts all the time, it would hold up a lot better then say a forearm one.

Video is here if anyone wants to see. http://skateboarding.transworld.net/1000105407/features/click-it-kick-it-brian-anderson/

Actually after watching it again, it isn't that bad but it is faded.

No...not even but as far as preserving it, it probably one of the worst spots ever since it is usually exposed unless you want to wear a long sleeve all the time. I was watching this video about this skater and his tats and he showed them and it was pretty wild what the sun can do over the years. He has arm tats and the ones on the outside are way more bleached then the ones on the inside. Granted he didn't baby all his tats but it comes with the territory that something like that will happen but I figure if you have say a back tattoo or a shoulder tattoo and wear shirts all the time, it would hold up a lot better then say a forearm one.

Video is here if anyone wants to see. http://skateboarding.transworld.net/1000105407/features/click-it-kick-it-brian-anderson/

Actually after watching it again, it isn't that bad but it is faded.
So the forearm is good to go, besides preserving it? *wears long sleeves all the time.*

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

i would LOVE to get a forearm tattoo if i didn't work an office job. not being able to roll up your sleeves in the summer would be killer
laugh.gif

You get used to it, but I guess it depends on the job. I went through summer last year wearing my sleeves down and it okay. I just wish I can wear polos again cause that is as casual as you can get out in my job but once I leave work, I just roll up my sleeves then and it's cool. It's pretty bugged when people see my tat though. I guess no one ever would have pinpointed me as a tattoo guy since I wear a monkey suite at work. They all second guess my motives once they see the ink...which is pretty dumb but that is old folks for you.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif

You get used to it, but I guess it depends on the job. I went through summer last year wearing my sleeves down and it okay. I just wish I can wear polos again cause that is as casual as you can get out in my job but once I leave work, I just roll up my sleeves then and it's cool. It's pretty bugged when people see my tat though. I guess no one ever would have pinpointed me as a tattoo guy since I wear a monkey suite at work. They all second guess my motives once they see the ink...which is pretty dumb but that is old folks for you.
Whattup duder. You think you can help me out again? I want to get some nice script of my daughters names on me. Recommend any good reasonable spots in the bay? Hit me on pm if so.

if you're going to be so paranoid over your tattoo fading, might as well not get anything.

it will fade regardless. and i doubt anybody is exposed to the sun for so long that you'll see a drastic change so soon. and you can always touch it up.

damnTHOSEjs wrote:

Let me expedite that for you:

Wow you got too much time on your hands. And you got skills too, wow photoshop 
eek.gif

But really.. judge your own ink my dude and have respect because no matter what you think that tat is for my pops (Rest in Power!). 

Back
Top Bottom