Post your TATS vol. inked for life

thats mean
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

i would LOVE to get a forearm tattoo if i didn't work an office job. not being able to roll up your sleeves in the summer would be killer
laugh.gif

You get used to it, but I guess it depends on the job. I went through summer last year wearing my sleeves down and it okay. I just wish I can wear polos again cause that is as casual as you can get out in my job but once I leave work, I just roll up my sleeves then and it's cool. It's pretty bugged when people see my tat though. I guess no one ever would have pinpointed me as a tattoo guy since I wear a monkey suite at work. They all second guess my motives once they see the ink...which is pretty dumb but that is old folks for you.
Whattup duder. You think you can help me out again? I want to get some nice script of my daughters names on me. Recommend any good reasonable spots in the bay? Hit me on pm if so.

Aries.....whatddup dude. Hope all us well with you and the fam. Not too familier with scripts but check out Henry Lewis at Skull and Swords in the city.

_DSC0150.jpg

ALso check out Seventh Son guys in the city too. NOt sure on there wait list but it could be wrong. All those guys seem like legit dudes.

http://www.seventhsontattoo.com/index.php

Also Everlasting Tattoo......Greg Rojas

http://www.everlastingtattoo.com/

Originally Posted by saymoregotsole

damnTHOSEjs wrote:

Let me expedite that for you:
Wow you got too much time on your hands. And you got skills too, wow photoshop 
eek.gif

But really.. judge your own ink my dude and have respect because no matter what you think that tat is for my pops (Rest in Power!). 

everyone is entitled to their own opinion, i mean is it his fault ur tat is wackly made, lookin like medusa.
i mean no disrespect, rip to your pops but yea.

Originally Posted by Kaimel Rule

Night Marcher your dead on about treating it like new kicks.
Even if my tat is pretty much healed.. Youll see me in the streets hiding from the sun like a vampire 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i will probably be one of these types of people for the first month or so

Oh trust me bro you have NOOOO idea what you'll be like
laugh.gif

First week, you'll be like"
eek.gif
WOW it's sooo dark, it's so sick!"

Then next week it's healing and starts to get itchy and starts to peel, and you'll be like "OHHH NOOO it's fading, what do I do, what do I do
frown.gif
"

Then 3rd & 4th week, you'll be like "
pimp.gif
it's allll good..... on to my next tattoo" and you'll find yourself creating and looking up tattoos like you're gonna get it, just so you can get another one
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Whats wrong with it being on the right arm?
He's talking about the Fap thing if im not mistaken
laugh.gif

Just a question, if you were to go tanning, wouldnt you have to put on a like a arm sleeve or something to prevent your tat from fading?

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by Kaimel Rule

Night Marcher your dead on about treating it like new kicks.
Even if my tat is pretty much healed.. Youll see me in the streets hiding from the sun like a vampire 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i will probably be one of these types of people for the first month or so

Oh trust me bro you have NOOOO idea what you'll be like
laugh.gif

First week, you'll be like"
eek.gif
WOW it's sooo dark, it's so sick!"

Then next week it's healing and starts to get itchy and starts to peel, and you'll be like "OHHH NOOO it's fading, what do I do, what do I do
frown.gif
"

Then 3rd & 4th week, you'll be like "
pimp.gif
it's allll good..... on to my next tattoo" and you'll find yourself creating and looking up tattoos like you're gonna get it, just so you can get another one
roll.gif
laugh.gif
so true
everytime i got ink done, that same process
i've drawn out almost every tattoo i'm gonna get
grin.gif

this is when it was still in process about a year ago.

it actually continues down to the back of my knees, but i doubt anyone on here wants to see my tattooed butt and back of my legs.

Originally Posted by cowabungaxxx

it actually continues down to the back of my knees, but i doubt anyone on here wants to see my tattooed butt and back of my legs.
Nice ink dude - Jus wondering, from pic it seems you are white -- what was the inspiration for a full body Japanese tat? Anything in particular?

dont worry about babying your tats.
its your new skin.
whatever would mess up your skin in the first place would mess up a tat... and vice versa.
i got my left arm covered in black flames... the only spot that REALLLLLLY fades is the area
from your palm to your elbow .when you use the computer is usually resting and rubbing on a desk or table....
other than that... there is nothing to worry about.
and yeah... no matter how well you take care of your skin, your basically have a full body shed everyday of 1 layer of skin.
x 365, x 30 years.... anything is gonna fade.. but when youre 50, you really wont be giving a !+%+ anymore to keep it funky.

Originally Posted by cowabungaxxx

Looks good. I really want to get more color when I can.

just wondering, and is probably a stupid question but, can i shower with my tat being a few days old?
laugh.gif

nah son...the ink permanently needled into your skin is gonna wash right off once you get in the shower
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

nah son...the ink permanently needled into your skin is gonna wash right off once you get in the shower
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif

Just don't scrub it. Just dab when washing with soap or even drying but when your scab is literally falling off, that is when I start rubbing it.

laugh.gif

embarassed.gif
your are supposed to take a shower right after u get it done to wash out the extra blood and ink,
didnt ya artist tell you how to take care of it?

i would LOVE to get a forearm tattoo if i didn't work an office job. not being able to roll up your sleeves in the summer would be killer
laugh.gif

You get used to it, but I guess it depends on the job. I went through summer last year wearing my sleeves down and it okay. I just wish I can wear polos again cause that is as casual as you can get out in my job but once I leave work, I just roll up my sleeves then and it's cool. It's pretty bugged when people see my tat though. I guess no one ever would have pinpointed me as a tattoo guy since I wear a monkey suite at work. They all second guess my motives once they see the ink...which is pretty dumb but that is old folks for you.
Whattup duder. You think you can help me out again? I want to get some nice script of my daughters names on me. Recommend any good reasonable spots in the bay? Hit me on pm if so.

Aries.....whatddup dude. Hope all us well with you and the fam. Not too familier with scripts but check out Henry Lewis at Skull and Swords in the city.

_DSC0150.jpg

ALso check out Seventh Son guys in the city too. NOt sure on there wait list but it could be wrong. All those guys seem like legit dudes.

sick.gif
(in a good way)...this script is *#$##@$ SICK
pimp.gif
jeebus christ..I've been looking for a font like this..I WANT.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

laugh.gif

_DSC0150.jpg

sick.gif
(in a good way)...this script is #$!%@%+ SICK
pimp.gif
jeebus christ..I've been looking for a font like this..I WANT.

That's the thing...it isn't a font. That is like a signature Henry Lewis script so when you get it tatted, most people that are really into tattoos will know he did it. Everyone on here generating tattoos with type scripts from computers is doing it wrong. Everyone should have it custom done by a tattoo artists.

Another example of Henry Lewis scrpt:

3344028781_bc00e24b37.jpg

3327023282_61cb69b08b.jpg

(Sorry Berl for jacking your photos if you are reading this)

laugh.gif

embarassed.gif
word..its only natural to favor it at first....solid piece btw

thanks bro

BTW, that script up there is SICK
pimp.gif

Im gonna have to save that website, for my next tatt
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom