Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Yea those are pretty good.

Unlike this one posted a bunch of pages back.

25ai73p.jpg

smh.gif

Anil Gupta is absolutely incredible, his work is really impressive to me. I contacted him, actually spoke to his wife. Be prepared to pay a ton of money, probably a consultation fee and a long wait on top of that.

For the simplicity of what I'm getting done first and considering there are a couple other quality artists I could go to, it wasn't worth it to me at the moment. For the next one, if I get what I've been planning on, might get Anil Gupta to do it.

got my first tat today, of course i had to get the 3 stars and a sun to rep the P.I.  ............i've only gotten the sun today but the stars will be in another session

like it so far

does anybody have a pic of the dude who had like a robot type tat on their forearm?
its supposed to make his arm see thru and you see the insides and its like a robot/clock ticking with all the movement

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

does anybody have a pic of the dude who had like a robot type tat on their forearm?
its supposed to make his arm see thru and you see the insides and its like a robot/clock ticking with all the movement

Those are called biomechanical tattoos.

AlanDutch wrote:
not finished yet 
grin.gif

need to go back and get the sword more straight and a thicker outline around the samurai

Nice work where'd you get it done ? and if you don't mind me asking how much ?

Gonna get some new tats hopefully next weekend
smokin.gif

Im gonna get my initials, AT, and at first i thought about putting it on the back of my arm, but now im thinking of putting it on the front of my arm, the front bicep area.

What you guys think will look better??

my parents just saw my tattoos tonight for the first time. my mom wasnt really phased. my dad is heated tho...hasnt said a word to me since voicing his dissapproval
laugh.gif

oh well

^
laugh.gif
my dad saw my tats and didnt even say anything
pimp.gif
..guess im cool as long as i dont get any on my face..hands..or neck
Originally Posted by AI for MVP

AlanDutch wrote:
not finished yet 
grin.gif

need to go back and get the sword more straight and a thicker outline around the samurai

Nice work where'd you get it done ? and if you don't mind me asking how much ?
http://www.grinstylez.com/ paid 400 for around 4 hours of work..you'll have to get a estimate

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

my parents just saw my tattoos tonight for the first time. my mom wasnt really phased. my dad is heated tho...hasnt said a word to me since voicing his dissapproval
laugh.gif

oh well
LOL been there done that

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

damn deadset i always thought you was at least 25
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yeah yeah

that's what my mom told my dad..."he's 26, he can do what he wants as long as it's not drugs"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

damn deadset i always thought you was at least 25
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yeah yeah

that's what my mom told my dad..."he's 26, he can do what he wants as long as it's not drugs"
roll.gif
roll.gif
your dad is gonna come around eventually though... hopefully
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom