Post Your Tattoo Vol. Who Cares.

img0030km5.jpg

6bc158e95a721ca5b4e85c51177cc4a25dc1c9a.jpg
9f725c2e0d54c75f107a22fdb76d3117f7638ec.gif

I want to get a skull like this.

My boy did the mary piece, he is in the Pasadena area at some shop called Incognito.

Originally Posted by The Encore

Originally Posted by DJ bana

the actual verse reads to not have markings upon your body. take it for what it is, this can also mean piercings. It is not a Jewish law that youre not allowed tattoos. breaking Shabbat and not keeping kosher are far more "worse" than getting tattoos... many many Jewish people have ink. also, its a myth that you will not be allowed to be buried in a Jewish cemetery. NO Jewish cemetery will deny a Jewish body... ive had many conversations with my Rabbis about this topic..... so its all good. I love body art and body modification. There are plenty of things i do daily that "break Jewish law".. having tattoos is the least of them. Although compared to most of my friends/family... im quite "physically" religious (i.e go to synagogue and keep kosher).. my faith is far more spiritual and traditional than extreme.

and yea! thats a lil banana behind my ear =P hes a cute lil guy

thanks for shedding the light ... i really wasnt sure .. my girl is jewish and told me that once ... she has pierced ears tho lol so its w.e ... your tats r dope .. and im diggin ur blog too .. its goin onto my blogroll!

no prob! i gotta get my blogroll up soon, so ill add u too!

Originally Posted by 99 plus 1

Is there a point/meaning to the stars? I always liked em but never wanted to get em off the fact I dont know the meaning if there is a meaning.

if your asking me, no thier isn't any meaning. i always wanted a TAT, but didn't wanna get something i would regret

I dont like Tats with color on them, my skin color is the bomb already
laugh.gif
. but yea when i decided to get these, i was like yea im feeling these, nice plain and simple.

and my skin color is wats make these
pimp.gif

the mary looks dope but its a pic, not a tatt correct? workin on the last judgement as a leg sleeve but lookin a bit cartoonish/ not much shadin so might haveto switch artist, laser it down, and restart.
frown.gif

For the record, the mustache tat, while hilarious is far from original. Its actually a bit of a movement thats been around for years.

I like the one the NTer in this thread has though, much better than most of them ive seen. Its more well done than most ive seen, that generally look likethis:

stacher-i.jpg

finger tats are iffy because they eventually fade.
unless you go to get them touched up regularly, theyll be gone in less than a year.

my artist refused to do mine for this exact reason.

Check out this tat, dont know if it was posted or not.
If this isnt appropriate, ill take it down.

6y533aeyw0.jpg

Originally Posted by DJ bana

my bros ex girl:

my next tat is going to be real sick (imo)... im really excited to get it, its going to be on my other shoulder blade, perfectly symmetrical to the one i have now!
hey............... this TAT IS CRACK
pimp.gif

anyone know a good website to look for designs..
im lookin to get some angles wit clouds on my chest

I'm going to get a tat of a quote from the movie Kung-Fu Panda and I wanted to know if this was wrote properly or how I should get it done

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present"

I'm thinking about getting it on my forearm but would it look dumb with the periods and commas?

Most tattoos like that arent fonts, and if a tattoo artist does use a "scripty" font on you, hes a lame. (unless you asked for it specifically)

Script like that is hand done and most good artists develope their own style of script after learning the basics. I agree though, that yungjojos is nice, ilike it a lot. It kinda reminds me of some of the script ive seen done by bj betts (aka cubanbee on NT) due to the real fine line work and embellishment.

Id really like to be good at script like that, but its harder than it looks in order to be consistent with it. I dont have the time to put in the hours ofpractice necessary to really master it.

Back
Top Bottom