Post Your Tattoo Vol. Who Cares.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Most tattoos like that arent fonts, and if a tattoo artist does use a "scripty" font on you, hes a lame. (unless you asked for it specifically)

Script like that is hand done and most good artists develope their own style of script after learning the basics. I agree though, that yungjojos is nice, i like it a lot. It kinda reminds me of some of the script ive seen done by bj betts (aka cubanbee on NT) due to the real fine line work and embellishment.

Id really like to be good at script like that, but its harder than it looks in order to be consistent with it. I dont have the time to put in the hours of practice necessary to really master it.

i get what your saying.. my artist free handed my work and i love how it came out.. but i want more work done by the same guy but different style..hopefully he can work something out..

Heres my boys tat.
l_96a850b94eccf5c073102fc01ec211b6.jpg

what the hell happened to "weapon"??
I hope to God, he just didn't finish it, so he wrote out weapon....

-J-

Originally Posted by JBug88

what the hell happened to "weapon"??
I hope to God, he just didn't finish it, so he wrote out weapon....

-J-
Whats wrong wih it? The whole thing is just the outline.

Originally Posted by DJ bana

my bros ex girl:

my next tat is going to be real sick (imo)... im really excited to get it, its going to be on my other shoulder blade, perfectly symmetrical to the one i have now!

pimp.gif

This tat is so sick! But, I cant believe chick put up with pain like that, not gonna lie, Im a punk when it comes to tats like that!
frown.gif

I got like 7 letters tattooed on my ribs and I was damn near in tears during that 30 minute session...

yea she sat there the whole time. im getting my rib piece done within the next month, i cant wait

Originally Posted by 18th letter

I think I'm going to get a tattoo of this
anyone have any idea about how much it would cost
I would like it pretty big and and on my shoulder, perhaps maybe some even extending onto my chest and/or neck

st-michael3-destroy-freemasonry-link.jpg
what is that picture called? ive seen it before but dont know the name

Originally Posted by sbfreak

Originally Posted by 18th letter

I think I'm going to get a tattoo of this
anyone have any idea about how much it would cost
I would like it pretty big and and on my shoulder, perhaps maybe some even extending onto my chest and/or neck

st-michael3-destroy-freemasonry-link.jpg
what is that picture called? ive seen it before but dont know the name
I'm pretty sure its St Micahel the angel. its
pimp.gif

18th letter. that statue is dope.
when i went europe and saw it i snapped a pic to get inked later on too. lol
(i think its in vatican or spain right? not sure)

decided to go with the last judgement instead tho.

Originally Posted by atljunkie

these arent mine but i found them to be very ill. looking all real and crazy lol.

tattoooooo.jpg

spidey_tattoo_2.jpg

muscle-tattoo.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yooo there was this guy on here that got his forearm done in a similar way. It was like his skin was rippin apart and then it revealed muscles andmechanical parts (1/2 man 1/2 machine type steez). Anybody got that pic? That joint was ill.

Quick question for you guys: If I want a black piece on my back, but also want colored pieces elsewhere would that look weird? Should I stick to all black orall color?

Back
Top Bottom