Post Your Tattoo Vol. Who Cares.

^^^^
sick.gif

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

Originally Posted by sbfreak

Originally Posted by 18th letter

I think I'm going to get a tattoo of this
anyone have any idea about how much it would cost
I would like it pretty big and and on my shoulder, perhaps maybe some even extending onto my chest and/or neck

st-michael3-destroy-freemasonry-link.jpg
what is that picture called? ive seen it before but dont know the name
I'm pretty sure its St Micahel the angel. its
pimp.gif

This picture is shown in the first pages of this thread (i dont know this niketalk member)...
I saved it cuz i was gonna show my homie cuz he got thesame thing about a year ago now, cost him around 800 but i think he overpaid, for the record my friend got more on the background than the one on this picwhich might be why he paid so much but still its was too much IMO.

Originally Posted by the collector23

got this yesterday. i had my 4 yr old son write his name and they did it exact, complete with the backwards S
Thats hella cute..
I would get tats, but I know I would regret them later down the road...

Taking into account the quality and size of the work, id say you got a hell of a deal.

heres some of my work haven't posted in awhile. Looking to add on real soon.

St. Stephen. Killer in the back is holding a stone.

tat1ye8.jpg

Claddagh Cross. I designed both tats.
tat2hj1.jpg

I'm lifeguarding right now until late August, but wanted to get my tattoo before I went back to college...I have to teach swim lessons so I'm usuallyin the water for like 3 hours a day, and in the sun for like 6 or 7 hours total a day. Should I wait to get my tattoo after I get done lifeguarding, or will Ibe alright getting it now?

wait... the first month after u get ur tat, be careful, keep it outta the sun, keep it moisturized, etc... if u get it b4 ur done lifeguarding, its just gonnafade a lot more than it normally would and ur gonna have to go back and get it touched up

if i went to a tattoo artist and told them i wanted something in black and grey and told them to go wild with their own design. how would they take that?

im pretty sure they'd ask u for atleast a concept. doubt they'll turn down an offer to be creative

I got this back in December.

$20 paypal to the first person who can tell me where the verse is from.
nerd.gif
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom