Post Your Tattoo Vol. Who Cares.

I briefly saw someone ask about the Apat Na Alon Tribe... So, I'll repost mine's....

SERGIOLAURENTE-vi.jpg

Originally Posted by channelsicks

I briefly saw someone ask about the Apat Na Alon Tribe... So, I'll repost mine's....

SERGIOLAURENTE-vi.jpg

i have this pic saved on my comp from forever ago... i alway loved how it looked haha and now i remember whose it is!

SERGIOLAURENTE-vi.jpg
Nice man!

When I hit them up about getting a sleeve done, yours was one of the pieces that I mentioned off the members' gallery. I like the traditional patterns butI also like how it's still stylized.

How was the entire process? From filling out the questionnaire, to agreeing on the design, to setting up the appointment to get it all done?

Originally Posted by FreshMoney15

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

Originally Posted by sbfreak

Originally Posted by 18th letter

I think I'm going to get a tattoo of this
anyone have any idea about how much it would cost
I would like it pretty big and and on my shoulder, perhaps maybe some even extending onto my chest and/or neck

st-michael3-destroy-freemasonry-link.jpg
what is that picture called? ive seen it before but dont know the name
I'm pretty sure its St Micahel the angel. its
pimp.gif

This picture is shown in the first pages of this thread (i dont know this niketalk member)...
I saved it cuz i was gonna show my homie cuz he got the same thing about a year ago now, cost him around 800 but i think he overpaid, for the record my friend got more on the background than the one on this pic which might be why he paid so much but still its was too much IMO.

l_e2c2ba25f71578d1c3a5036f30d89a12.jpg

my friends tat based on

Originally Posted by DamokuNaSenshi

Originally Posted by FreshMoney15

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

Originally Posted by sbfreak

Originally Posted by 18th letter

I think I'm going to get a tattoo of this
anyone have any idea about how much it would cost
I would like it pretty big and and on my shoulder, perhaps maybe some even extending onto my chest and/or neck

st-michael3-destroy-freemasonry-link.jpg
what is that picture called? ive seen it before but dont know the name
I'm pretty sure its St Micahel the angel. its
pimp.gif

This picture is shown in the first pages of this thread (i dont know this niketalk member)...
I saved it cuz i was gonna show my homie cuz he got the same thing about a year ago now, cost him around 800 but i think he overpaid, for the record my friend got more on the background than the one on this pic which might be why he paid so much but still its was too much IMO.

l_e2c2ba25f71578d1c3a5036f30d89a12.jpg

my friends tat based on
eek.gif
one of the best ive seen so far..
pimp.gif

don't really like the snake..

i like the way that piece looks with the demon/devil type thing

still looks dope though

I plan on getting some extensive tats done.

I want to get my father's name on the inside of 1 bicep & my mother's on the other (still havent decided who goes on which arm).

a portrait of my first boy will be on my right bicep. if i have a girl first, she'll be on my left shoulder. if my second child is a boy, he'll be onmy left shoulder. wanna get all of my children's footprints across my upper back.

wanna get 'santa fe' on the back of my left arm & 'de bogota' on the back of my right.

my left leg, i'd like to get a sleeve involving the history of colombia, like ancient history (mainly El Dorado). also wanna get one with a condor &the colombian flag somehow mixed in with one another (still not sure bout how i would want to do that)

and eventually a sleeve on both arms, but i'll have to wait & see
these are all pretty much a definite, i just gotta wanna lost weight before i get em; just like someone said earlier "why get tats on acrappy canvas"

SERGIOLAURENTE-vi.jpg

seeing this reminds me that i really should send in my questionnaire sometime soon

word bana?

your tattoo artist is in orlando?

hit it up with info! i'm in orlando and im contemplating on getting a tat but dont know where to go and your tats look dope

Originally Posted by DJ bana

got it 2 days ago, my 4th tat- this one shiits on my other ink,
roll.gif

wow
eek.gif
thats really nice right there Bana, dam your a G for getting itthat done on your side

All these religious tats and dudes ain't been to church in centuries, a lame tat is a lame tat whether its Jesus or Where's Waldo.

i figured i'd contribute. got this on the inside of my arm. only pic i've got so it will have to do.
2r2c2op.jpg

anyone know of any good shops in Los Angeles 818 area? there is place called 5150 around. help appreciated thanks

how bad is a chest tat?

mind u i already got ribs done..
letters coming down..

and i heard that was once of the toughest places.

Originally Posted by jUeLz23

how bad is a chest tat?

mind u i already got ribs done..
letters coming down..

and i heard that was once of the toughest places.
Chest is hell, but I've yet to get ribs so I can't compare the two for you.

- Tical.

i aint talking bout the middle tho if it makes a difference lmao.
like on the right closer to the shoulder i dont even kno wat the part is called
the breast lol no mo.

Back
Top Bottom