Post Your Tattoo Vol. Who Cares.

Originally Posted by I Got A Story To tell

Originally Posted by FWA III

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

why would you want to get a hideous sea creature permanently marked on your body?

smh.gif

go back a few pages and read the back story on the choice ya clown.

it has deep meaning to her.

but even if she just closed her eyes and pointed to it in a book, its still her body.

andddd not to mention that thing looks clean as hell. quality work indeed.

pardon me for not reading up EVERY post.

quality/execution doesn't matter. at the end of the day, it's still an octopus.

at the end of the day, it's her body bro.

so take a moment and think to yourself--why the *%%% do you really care?

This guy SMH.. Its different if u get somethin that has a meaning then jus to get it

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

Originally Posted by ss89

N3Hd3LS wrote:

YO GetOFFmyKickZ wrote:

N3Hd3LS

306938383.jpg

sick!!!
pimp.gif
i need that font.. please.
smile.gif

PM sent. check your inbox my man.

wink.gif

can i also get the name of that font? planning to get a latin tat on my hipbone.

Might as well share it with everybody because I am curious myself. If not PM

nerd.gif

Yeah, ya'll might as well send that this way or let it be known...

That font is
pimp.gif

how bad is a chest tat?

That s**t feels like open heart surgery!!!! Naw seriously, I felt the most pain from my chest tat than all of my othertats. I had a two hour session and I havent gone back to finish the shading because I don't know if wanna sit through the pain again lol.

i love my ink. its sick, artistic and amazing. it represents so much to me and the piece is soooo fresh. yea, i have an octopus on me, i love it, thanks foryour concern though =)

at the end of the day, it's still an octopus.
and i think octopuses are dope as fck. you dont think the same? cool, to each and their own, doesnt phase me, no need to be so negative.

at least i dont look like an ed hardy t-shirt with typical unoriginal tats, but again... to each and their ownnnnnn. octopussies ftw,
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DJ bana

i love colored ink, but youve got to be really willin to take care of it if you want it to look amazing forever. my boys older brother has the dopest work, hes always wearing long sleeve shirts and covering up so they dont fade. its well worth it if you can maintain it, but the majority of colored work looks like poop after 10 years if youre not careful. the BEST way to do colored ink is by the Japanese method of Tebori, its ILL.

all my ink is black and shaded, besides the eye in my hamsah, its blue (represents my eye), and the banana behind my ear, bc well.. its a banana.

eyegiant- that tree is amazing! what a dope place to put it too, i love the detail and shading
pimp.gif

thanks girl! im super happy with it.. i wish i could take better photos of the detail.. gotta see it in person.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I Got A Story To tell

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

why would you want to get a hideous sea creature permanently marked on your body?

smh.gif

go back a few pages and read the back story on the choice ya clown.

it has deep meaning to her.

but even if she just closed her eyes and pointed to it in a book, its still her body.

andddd not to mention that thing looks clean as hell. quality work indeed.

pardon me for not reading up EVERY post.

quality/execution doesn't matter. at the end of the day, it's still an octopus.

please show us yours
eyes.gif

when you get some more pics of it, post em up, id love to see more. definitely an original looking piece, gorgeousss. how long was the sesh?

Damn. I need to find an artist and get mine designed and done...some of y'all got some cool tatts

when you get some more pics of it, post em up, id love to see more. definitely an original looking piece, gorgeousss. how long was the sesh?

im gonna need someone to take the pics for me.. hard to do it myself..haha.. sesh wasnt too bad.. about 3 hours..its my first tat, and i was nervous ashell, especially all the talk i heard about getting it on the ribs..but once dude it started i was cool... didnt really even flinch much. he told me he doeseverything single needle, so it wont hurt as bad... i was like "uh, ok, well i have no reference, so have at it". but whats a tat withouth alittlepain? right?
happy.gif

cheers!

well after about 15 mins your body releases endorphins which make you more immune to the feeling, they act as natural pain killers. imo, its all the same. howmany people can say they have their ribs tattooed, right? =P

it hasnt happened to me, but i have friends who have had full body highs from their natural endorphins kicking in at the right time.

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

N3Hd3LS wrote:

YO GetOFFmyKickZ wrote:

N3Hd3LS

306938383.jpg

sick!!!
pimp.gif
smile.gif

wink.gif

can i also get the name of that font? planning to get a latin tat on my hipbone.

nerd.gif

That font is
pimp.gif

how bad is a chest tat?

That s**t feels like open heart surgery!!!! Naw seriously, I felt the most pain from my chest tat than all of my other tats. I had a two hour session and I havent gone back to finish the shading because I don't know if wanna sit through the pain again lol.

nerd.gif
i need that font too please
nerd.gif
im planning on getting a rib piece done within 2 months or so and i havent been able to find the perfect font.

Originally Posted by jUeLz23

how bad is a chest tat?

mind u i already got ribs done..
letters coming down..

and i heard that was once of the toughest places.
Chest is hell, but I've yet to get ribs so I can't compare the two for you.

- Tical.
i have two tats, on the back of my arm and on my chest... i kinda prepped myseldf going into the chest piece cuz i heard its a painful spot, etc.,but honestly it didnt hurt at all... the back of my arm hurt more than the chest if that helps... but again this is just for me so take it as u will

look up ascenscion tattoo in Orlando, artists name is Hoffa.

hes the mannnn

couple more pics of my newbie
theres hoffa!

hes healed now =)

That is incredibly sexy...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hm, who would have thought, slimy sea creatures can be sexy? dope =P , thanks, lol.

BLADE BR0WN wrote:

N3Hd3LS wrote:

YO GetOFFmyKickZ wrote:

N3Hd3LS

306938383.jpg

sick!!!
pimp.gif
smile.gif

wink.gif

nerd.gif

That font is
pimp.gif

how bad is a chest tat?

That s**t feels like open heart surgery!!!! Naw seriously, I felt the most pain from my chest tat than all of my other tats. I had a two hour session and I havent gone back to finish the shading because I don't know if wanna sit through the pain again lol.

nerd.gif
i need that font too please
nerd.gif
im planning on getting a rib piece done within 2 months or so and i havent been able to find the perfect font.

i need that font asap

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Damn. I need to find an artist and get mine designed and done...some of y'all got some cool tatts

if ur still in DC check out jinx proof on m where i got mine. granted i had mine designed already but they do some dope work

Back
Top Bottom