Post Your Tattoo Vol. Who Cares.

lebanese cedar tree. done at shamrock tattoo, hollywood. andrew is the dude.. all single needle.. detail of the tree is on point. on my right side.

wow didnt know i passed 1000 posts.. sweet!

MPLSdunk wrote:

that tree is nice.

thanks dude..
glasses.gif

Got it for My uncle, "Big Rob RIP"

got the dominoes because he lived in South SanFran and was like a domino champion, 3 dots on each side because he was 33 when he passed.

nq39ld.jpg

Law of Amen- You are created in a peace that nothing can disturb. Go forth and reclaim your peace that you may attain your reason for coming into being- theenjoyment of life.

s274v7.jpg

Law of Ausar- No thing can be for you or against but everything help to acquire wisdom in power which in turn helps to acquire peace. thats not it word forword but the general idea...i just drew a blank on what it is word for word...

from Maat 11 Laws of God

look up ascenscion tattoo in Orlando, artists name is Hoffa.

hes the mannnn

couple more pics of my newbie
theres hoffa!

hes healed now =)

that looks really nice bana. i sometimes wish i was lighter so tattoos would show better on my skin. but eh, gotta work with what i got. colored tattoos onlight skinned people are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i love colored ink, but youve got to be really willin to take care of it if you want it to look amazing forever. my boys older brother has the dopest work, hesalways wearing long sleeve shirts and covering up so they dont fade. its well worth it if you can maintain it, but the majority of colored work looks like poopafter 10 years if youre not careful. the BEST way to do colored ink is by the Japanese method of Tebori, its ILL.

all my ink is black and shaded, besides the eye in my hamsah, its blue (represents my eye), and the banana behind my ear, bc well.. its a banana.

eyegiant- that tree is amazing! what a dope place to put it too, i love the detail and shading
pimp.gif

yeah i stay in long sleeve shirts (boss doesnt like tattoos.. and actually doesnt know i have one) so it has become a habit even when im not at work...
laugh.gif
idont think i would be able to handle tebori. seems a lot more painful than tattoo machines.

Yea, im not sure about Tebori, but id LOVE to travel and get a chisel and comb piece done.. all those sick polynesian tatts. i love how beautiful they look

aw, thank you =] ... but im getting one more piece on my other shoulder that represents a lot to me. after that, i plan on getting no more. its always beenlike that, i never want more tattoos, but when i see something or think of something i want tattooed on me, i just get it. it makes me giggle when people arelike "i want a tattoo, i just dont know what yet"... lol, so dont get one! but hey, for now tebori or tattoo hammering for me! im done after my fifthpiece. i just admire ink a lot.
glasses.gif

I just got done with my first session, gotta go back to throw in the rest and get some words in the tablet.
Anyways, its Moses smashing the tablet of laws.

d2215fe25fbf1d1a66e1a2b5b2395dc766262c2.pjpg

moses_with_tablets.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

why would you want to get a hideous sea creature permanently marked on your body?

Originally Posted by FWA III

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

why would you want to get a hideous sea creature permanently marked on your body?

smh.gif

go back a few pages and read the back story on the choice ya clown.

it has deep meaning to her.

but even if she just closed her eyes and pointed to it in a book, its still her body.

andddd not to mention that thing looks clean as hell. quality work indeed.

Back
Top Bottom