Post Your Tattoo Vol. Who Cares.

i agree with that dude hatin' on that "kill the sin" tattoo.

and for the dude askin' about pain on an inner bicep tattoo, MAN UP SON

Originally Posted by J PayCheck

2mww0nn.jpg

http://i35.tinypic.com/2m425ty.jpg
2m425ty.jpg

laugh.gif
all i can say is WOW

Originally Posted by Liltank0206

Originally Posted by eight2one

Originally Posted by Liltank0206

does anyone have tats on the inside of their biceps thats where im planning on getting "TRULY BLESSED" at and i wanted to know what the pain was like. oh and for the pure artistic NT'ers show me some nice ways to get that on my biceps if you dont mind.
I have an outline of the Country of Panama on my right inside bicep, EMPIRE on my other.

cool, did it hurt??
not at all.

Originally Posted by AirWeezy03

why do people get tattoos on pointless things
if your goin to get a tattoo have a meaning for it
maybe some people don't take tattoos to be that serious...you only live this life once...do what you can...

yeah, that's a freehand sketch i did on myself using a regular bic ballpoint, a sharpie would had me smelling. sitting bored, dead night alot of time on myhands hoping that tomorrow is not caturday

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

maybe some people don't take tattoos to be that serious...you only live this life once...do what you can...

exactly , whats wrong with a funny tattoo? my favorite is the nt'er who got one of his baby in space wearing dunkles.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

exactly , whats wrong with a funny tattoo? my favorite is the nt'er who got one of his baby in space wearing dunkles.
roll.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by chengdizzle

Originally Posted by DJ bana

look up ascenscion tattoo in Orlando, artists name is Hoffa.

hes the mannnn

couple more pics of my newbie
theres hoffa!

hes healed now =)

That is incredibly sexy...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That tat + that body =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Apat na alon tribe response -- haha maan sorry I'm not on here enough to respond promptly.

here's some info on it.

Cons -
Getting a self/Pilipino history tattoo is not cheap.. you'll spend more getting the design put together because of the research.. etc etc. it'll costmore than if you just had an artist put it together.
Your design won't be ready overnight... takes time.
The tribe won't just let anyone tattoo you... it must be from an artist w/in or close to the tribe.

Pros -
It's all you. What you want how you want it.
No two are ever a like.
You'll get a history lesson along the way.
I doubt you'll ever regret it.

Process is prob not the same now as it was when i got mine... long story. but fill out the questionnaire.. Elle will get back to you.. over a couple days andlet you know wassup.

hope that answered something.

I'm actually excited on something i got in the works right now... Filipino related.. but something very different than what i've seen before.... nottribe related btw.

anyone have websites where i can check out nice forearm tattoos?

any actual tattoo artist in here? i would like to get a estimate price on my tattoo idea. pm me.

Back
Top Bottom