It means Family is Forever/Eternity in Latin
0a52559e147c747a4e41de0284234d844fb16fb.pjpg

Originally Posted by jUeLz23

this is my first one..
says Regret/Nothing..
break ya necks lol
planning on getting another one soon
tat2ph4.jpg
This is an ill tattoo gotta say sorr in advance if i bite..... Doubt i will but I always wanted a NO REGRETS tat especially since im fully sleeving itlol

My latest tattoo got it for my son...I was gonna do the foot prints but its been done alot ..and he was a preemie so his feet were mad small

l_a8fff96e3c954384fb1e80e3b36a3244.jpg

Got the love/Hate ambigram tattoo..got it for wifey..lol..

tat2ph4.jpg

yo gus, that hand and braclet look kinda sugary.

i thought i was lookin at some flatchested broad.

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

tattoos from the tribe cost a lot just to design...i know a few ppl who have gotten them done
ballpark figure? i'm looking to get a half sleeve done.

i've hit up friends who have had some half sleeves done (not from the tribe) and they were shelling out about between $700-1k

Here is one of many

the other side of my arm is done the same way, except it has my signature on it.

I've never really thought about getting a tat, maybe in a few years.

My name is Traice - means Courageous Warrior, so maybe I should get that tatted on it.

and I want something to do with life/death...

I was only 1lb;3oz when I was born and the doctors told my mom to "Go ahead and name him, since he won't live past lunch."

...That was 18 years ago...so I want something that has to do with life/death and making doubters believers.

any ideas?

Is there a point/meaning to the stars? I always liked em but never wanted to get em off the fact I dont know the meaning if there is a meaning.

Back
Top Bottom