Post Your Tattoo Vol. Who Cares.

Originally Posted by youngcal

anybody kno good tattoo forums?
i wouldnt really classify the site as a "forum" per say, but bmezine is very informative.

moving on to my 9th & 10th tattoos soon
wink.gif

edit:
laugh.gif

4302583edcb73bef08ef070d6fe0f592422a28a.jpg

yay for ink. i have 3 tats, posted it in the girls with ink thread

mind the redness/bumpyness.. this was taken right after i got it

ill be getting 2 more pieces this year.. im really looking forward to them. when i come up with an idea for ink i usually wait it out just to make sure. mynext one is going to be SICK,... i cant wait... i want to get it soon!

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

roll.gif

That's pretty sick.

i've seen at least 10 people with that Louisville Slugger tat. my dude got it on the inside of his bicep.

I apologize in advance for the blurry pics, they were all taken with a blackberry in a rush.

This is the first thing one I got, it looks better in person. This pic was taken like 2 days after, hadn't healed properly. But anyway, NY, holla.

Got this one Wednesday, heres a pic my mans took while it was still in progress.

Here's how it looks blurry two days later. The inside is supposed to be lighter, the shading is going to look like its a piece missing from my skin, intheory. Its still healing. I'll take more flicks with a real camera once the shading heals in on point. And no, I'm not autistic.

I got this about a month and a half ago. I wanted a ring tattoo, unfortunately I'm an idiot and was not aware your left hand ring finger is where you getyour married ring. So as it stands right now, I'm married to myself. It's kind of funny though, a good conversation starter, shorty likes it, so F it.

So far the illest ones I've seen have to be the Spiderman pieces and the tat of the mustache on the finger, thats awesome. If a finger tattoo wasn't sopainful I'd consider swiping the idea.

Squalla.

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

i've seen at least 10 people with that Louisville Slugger tat. my dude got it on the inside of his bicep.

i know alot of people with the louisville slugger symbol, but i have yet to see someone with their whole arm a wood grain bat, with thier sig on itlike mine. I got this tat back in 99.

btw that borat tat is halarious.

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

Not mine but i wanted to share them anyway:
The 2nd Joker is crazy detailed down to the scars on the outside of his lips ...But The Joker on your arm for the rest of your life?
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DJ bana

yay for ink. i have 3 tats, posted it in the girls with ink thread

mind the redness/bumpyness.. this was taken right after i got it

ill be getting 2 more pieces this year.. im really looking forward to them. when i come up with an idea for ink i usually wait it out just to make sure. my next one is going to be SICK,... i cant wait... i want to get it soon!

bana from ur ink im drawing the conclusion that your of the jewish faith ... but aren't you not suppose to get tats and piercings ... or is that forlike the extreme hasidic type jews?

the actual verse reads to not have markings upon your body. take it for what it is, this can also mean piercings. It is not a Jewish law that youre not allowedtattoos. breaking Shabbat and not keeping kosher are far more "worse" than getting tattoos... many many Jewish people have ink. also, its a myth thatyou will not be allowed to be buried in a Jewish cemetery. NO Jewish cemetery will deny a Jewish body... ive had many conversations with my Rabbis about thistopic..... so its all good. I love body art and body modification. There are plenty of things i do daily that "break Jewish law".. having tattoos isthe least of them. Although compared to most of my friends/family... im quite "physically" religious (i.e go to synagogue and keep kosher).. my faithis far more spiritual and traditional than extreme.

and yea! thats a lil banana behind my ear =P hes a cute lil guy

my bros ex girl:

my next tat is going to be real sick (imo)... im really excited to get it, its going to be on my other shoulder blade, perfectly symmetrical to the one i havenow!

Originally Posted by DJ bana

the actual verse reads to not have markings upon your body. take it for what it is, this can also mean piercings. It is not a Jewish law that youre not allowed tattoos. breaking Shabbat and not keeping kosher are far more "worse" than getting tattoos... many many Jewish people have ink. also, its a myth that you will not be allowed to be buried in a Jewish cemetery. NO Jewish cemetery will deny a Jewish body... ive had many conversations with my Rabbis about this topic..... so its all good. I love body art and body modification. There are plenty of things i do daily that "break Jewish law".. having tattoos is the least of them. Although compared to most of my friends/family... im quite "physically" religious (i.e go to synagogue and keep kosher).. my faith is far more spiritual and traditional than extreme.

and yea! thats a lil banana behind my ear =P hes a cute lil guy

thanks for shedding the light ... i really wasnt sure .. my girl is jewish and told me that once ... she has pierced ears tho lol so its w.e ... your tatsr dope .. and im diggin ur blog too .. its goin onto my blogroll!

Back
Top Bottom