Post Your Tattoo Vol. Who Cares.

i have 3 total i got my first at 16 then i got my second one at 20 and my third a few months back im now 22 i plan on gettin more i want one on my fore arm butim worrid it may affect my job

Originally Posted by CtJordanFiend

I have 5 first when I was 17 neither parents didn't care Mom was upset of what I got

95e152e585eeb31f1b32cf0107a3ccf409e4dcd.pjpg

smh.gif
you really have a jordan symbol. ive never understood this act. when people get jordan tatted on them or put the jordan symbols on their car.

Originally Posted by PersianBalla

Because he wanted to get it you dumb !%#%@.. who are you to judge what he gets on his skin?

2vt1weq.jpg

you seem serious!!!!!
you need to release some stress there playa

soo which one you have MJ tatt, MJ symbol on your car, or do you have Lakers
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by NikeAir45

i have just one... Got it when i was four!!!! HAHA BEAT THAT!!!!

Its a cross btw, my parents made me get the tat.
eek.gif
the hell? was it tribal? even if thats the case...wow

yea that jordan sign tat is pretty whack...

people ask "who are you to judge??" when it comes to ugly or uncreative tattoos.

my answer is simply, "one of the many people using you as an example of the kinds of tattoos not to get."

My boys always trying to make me get something on my fingers/knuckles, but I'm not having it. When that 'time' is right, I'll get one.

I'm too classy for tats..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

My little girls lil foot on my back.. got it at village pop thought itd come out a little better from someone that did cris brown's skull tat but i mean it means alot to me so

neat but,hand prints would have been better,imo

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Nal i'll never get a tat. I wanted one bad a couple of months ago but after thinking about the long term affects i changed my mind. Tattoos on old people do not look good
thats cuz back then artists styles/inks/guns were wack
smh.gif

jordanpinoy... i got my first tat on tuesday morning, on my chest. didnt hurt really at all, except when it came close to the sternum where its boney.

What do you feel about getting Psalm 88:18 You have taken my companions and loved ones from me;
the darkness is my closest friend.

Originally Posted by piNoy805jAys

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Nal i'll never get a tat. I wanted one bad a couple of months ago but after thinking about the long term affects i changed my mind. Tattoos on old people do not look good
thats cuz back then artists styles/inks/guns were wack
smh.gif
I agree, "technology" has been better as far as guns, ink, and styles recently. Plus back in the day they did those prison type oftattoos. LOL

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Originally Posted by NikeAir45

i have just one... Got it when i was four!!!! HAHA BEAT THAT!!!!

Its a cross btw, my parents made me get the tat.

Is it a Coptic Cross?

yea it is a coptic cross on my wrist. i wanna get it redone.

I have 9...
First when i was 19
Second-Fifth when i was 21
Sixth-Ninth when i was 22
I'm 22 now...ive gotten 7 this year

Mom didn't know bout my tattoos until my 4th one...she hates all of them but whatever
Plan to get another one in a week or two

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

one over my chest (ancient vietnamese symbol for 'love')

and one down my ribs ('knowledge of self' tagged).
I'm Vietnamese too. What does the ancient symbol look like?

Back
Top Bottom