$$$ Post Your TAX REFUND 2012 $$$

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Originally Posted by ItsAmazingg

No state tax in Florida FTW.
wink.gif

sales tax, property tax and insurance in fl ftl.
laugh.gif
Pretty much 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by 4U2C

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

-$305

I owe.
30t6p3b.gif

Damn shame I paid over $11,000 last year in taxes, and I still owe.
how do you owe when you paid so much? It dont make sense

If he owes then he didn't pay enough in taxes.   I know because I owe $1500 
mad.gif
Yup, pretty much.  I got divorced in December, so I had to file single even though I had been taxed all year as married.  Screwed me over.  It's disgusting how much regular people pay in taxes.  I get taxed more than some people make in a year.

is anybody refund status showing up in wheres my refund on irs website. I had a family member suppose to get a refund today but did not get it

Getting back just under $3k

The malls will be a lot busier in the coming weeks. 
laugh.gif

Mine is mostly going towards CC Debt and some towards my Whistler Trip next weekend. 

Originally Posted by DeNs415

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

4U2C: Last Saturday the money was in my account. ON 2/4 THE MONEY WAS IN MY ACCOUNT. Posting date on my online banking of 2/6 because weekends carryover to the next business day. Notice on the chart you posted it says "projected."

Don't ever send me a PM again.

lol @ "Don't ever send me a PM again." Filed on turbo tax on the 3rd. Federal: 1818.00 CA state: $291.00 Got the state tax yesterday, still haven't got the federal.
Yea you should yours this Tuesday late night/ Wednesday. That is when my sister is expecting hers as well. Keep us posted to show the chart is dead on.

Also Im in TN, there is no state taxes here..LOL

Welp, haven't gotten anything yet and the IRS's where's my refund site still has not even worked for me.
ohwell.gif

lol @ "Don't ever send me a PM again." Filed on turbo tax on the 3rd. Federal: 1818.00 CA state: $291.00 Got the state tax yesterday, still haven't got the federal.
Yea you should yours this Tuesday late night/ Wednesday. That is when my sister is expecting hers as well. Keep us posted to show the chart is dead on.

Welp, haven't gotten anything yet and the IRS's where's my refund site still has not even worked for me.
ohwell.gif
i been hearing so many things such as IRS is still delaying by a week. I checked my status with turbo tax app and it said between 15th and 27th of this month,

I heard Turbo Tax software is screwed up or something. Heard somebody last year filed 200 fake returns using turbo tax and made off with a Million so turbo tax is under scrutiny now, but it also states on IRS website that they are still 1 week behind.

Good news is IRS is depositing money daily now so keep checking daily

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Can someone school me on turbo tax? How much do they take from you?

And how long do they take to refund? Thanks in advance.

Man did you read anything posted here? All the info your asking is on page 1 and 2 of this thread
TLDR
ohwell.gif

cliffs?

4U2C wrote:

DeNs415 wrote:

651akathePaul wrote:

4U2C: Last Saturday the money was in my account. ON 2/4 THE MONEY WAS IN MY ACCOUNT. Posting date on my online banking of 2/6 because weekends carryover to the next business day. Notice on the chart you posted it says "projected."

Don't ever send me a PM again.

ohwell.gif

^This.

Uncle Sam needs to stop %%+!#*$ around with my money.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by JVII

4U2C wrote:

ohwell.gif

^This.

Uncle Sam needs to stop %%+!#*$ around with my money.
mad.gif

Yea those who filed on 3rd probably wont see until next Wednesday now because they are a week late.. filed on 8th turbo tax says between the 15th and 27th

Dens does your return show on the irs wheres my refund site

lol I am a Tax Preparer, I've seen many numbers fly through my office.

but yeah I WON owes a lot since loans, stocks, and other major bank involvement suck the money right outta the refund.

here's the link to directly find when your refund is coming in, but usually (in CA since I work there) federal refund comes in the next 2 fridays after you filed while state is sooner

https://sa2.www4.irs.gov/...ng/en/irfofgetstatus.jsp

Originally Posted by M4rioL

lol I am a Tax Preparer, I've seen many numbers fly through my office.

but yeah I WON owes a lot since loans, stocks, and other major bank involvement suck the money right outta the refund.

here's the link to directly find when your refund is coming in, but usually (in CA since I work there) federal refund comes in the next 2 fridays after you filed while state is sooner

https://sa2.www4.irs.gov/...ng/en/irfofgetstatus.jsp
did you read what the irs said. Wheres my refund is not working for most. and the IRS never pays on Fridays, so I know your not a tax prepaer. Irs pays usually on Wed but now with the delays they have been paying everyday catching up

[table][tr][td][h2]Where's My Refund - It's Quick, Easy, and Secure.[/h2][/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]
Update: We are aware that some taxpayers who have filed electronically and received an acknowledgement from the IRS are concerned when they visit "Where's My Refund" and are told that we have no information regarding their return. This is a temporary situation, and we expect to resolve the matter in a few days. At that time, taxpayers will be able to get an expected refund date when they visit "Where's My Refund."

If a taxpayer received an acknowledgment message that their e-filed tax return has been received, they can be assured that the IRS has the tax return even though "Where's My Refund" does not reflect that. Taxpayers should not call the IRS unless specifically directed by "Where's My Refund," as there is no new information to give them.

We expect the vast majority of tax refunds to continue to be issued within the historical range of 10 to 21 days. The IRS is taking steps to update information so that Where's My Refund has current information. The IRS apologizes for any inconvenience and will provide updated information as soon as possible.

[table][tr][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][/table]

I filed on the 2nd still nothing and it wont track on wmr.com. $3600

Still waiting on my VA compensation as well. 1600 a month while in school but I get scholarships that pay all my expenses.

No bills to pay.

Back
Top Bottom