post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
am I wrong? Jay's my fav rapper but lets be real. Nas just chillin....

Troy Ave is alright but he tries too hard
Fab is content where he's at
Asap........
Joey BadAss is corny
Cam wants to be a comedian now
French is slow
................. did I miss anyone?

I wish them the best though.

I actually mess wit Chinx tho

Last edited:
am I wrong?

Troy Ave is alright but he tries too hard
Fab is content where he's at
Asap........
Joey BadAss is corny
I still got hope.

Fab is false hope
Asap is whack
Joey Bad***** is dope but most likely won't get the right breaks to climb up the ladder.

Right now I just think that NYC artist hasn't released that hit song yet. That's all.

I mean look at some of the newer bigger names out now. You couldn't have told me off his early mixtapes that one of the rappers on top of the game would be from Canada, especially going off his early mixtapes. The way I see it if Drake can happen given a few years a NYCer can blow up and then be consistent. Of course it'll probably be more focus on balancing that commercial success with being true to NYC and not just jacking styles and flows from other regions to be popular.

Idk, it's hard to tell the future of hip hop. I'm just glad the South has lost control of the game. No disrespect but they had the weakest run in hip hop.

Andre 3000 is an actor? :nerd:

You talking about Idlewild? :lol:

The person giving bull **** excuses isn't Andre. I was talking about the person who replied to me.

I never once said the verses he's coming out with were only decent or weren't great. I'm talking about consistent output. Where that rap album? It's been like 6 years now.

What you perceive as anger is really my annoyance with yall sheep eating up the nothingness Andre has released.
I don't even know these songs or who they're by :lol:

Please don't turn this in to something like I'm saying 3Stax is whack and you're gonna flip it like I'd rather listen to the likes of 2chainz, Rick Ross, and all them other whack rappers that have been brought up in this thread.

I just stated something legitimate. If you don't like how I said it I don't care, it's still true.
Not trying to " turn" your words breh, lol..
Not even that serious but clearly you are "annoyed"(your own word) by the fact some people still enjoy his sporadic verses he gives us as listeners...
He is actually doing the biopic of Jimmy Hendrix( if I am not mistaken), but why does it matter that he is having a lapse in making records. Big deal.. I am content with the music output he gives in his own time..
It's funny dudes are never satisfied, if a dude drops a quality album talking about real life situations, he is boring... If a dude doesn't drop a album when " YOU" want him to, it's a problem because its not on"YOUR" time table.
Like DMX said" What You Chickens Want From a Ninja"... Lol
I whether he take his time and figure out if his heart is still in it, then to give me a album just because its been six years...
It's like that sorry mess Dr.Dre tried to pass off as new Detox tracks...
We just have to agree to disagree on this...
But the little verses he does give still tops you favorite rappers-rapper..
Lol..

This probably isn't a unpopular opinion. Maybe mixed, but Pharrell just makes good music man

Sooner  or Later >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited:
Nah he does.

Allotta the old neptunes stuff sounds dated
But over the last few years, Pharrell has found his sound again. Im glad cuz he just seems like a good dude who genuinely loves music, and not just hip-hop.

Andre 3000 is an actor? :nerd:

You talking about Idlewild? :lol:

The person giving bull **** excuses isn't Andre. I was talking about the person who replied to me.

I never once said the verses he's coming out with were only decent or weren't great. I'm talking about consistent output. Where that rap album? It's been like 6 years now.

What you perceive as anger is really my annoyance with yall sheep eating up the nothingness Andre has released.
I don't even know these songs or who they're by :lol:

Please don't turn this in to something like I'm saying 3Stax is whack and you're gonna flip it like I'd rather listen to the likes of 2chainz, Rick Ross, and all them other whack rappers that have been brought up in this thread.

I just stated something legitimate. If you don't like how I said it I don't care, it's still true.

Not even that serious but clearly you are "annoyed"(your own word) by the fact some people still enjoy his sporadic verses he gives us as listeners...
I specifically said what I was annoyed by and somehow you still got it wrong here. I don't care if you enjoy his music or the rare verse you hear from him a year. Reread my post.
He is actually doing the biopic of Jimmy Hendrix( if I am not mistaken), but why does it matter that he is having a lapse in making records. Big deal.. I am content with the music output he gives in his own time..
Well I did not and still don't know if that biopic was official and is you know actually happening. Sure as hell don't take 6 years to do one though.

That's the main difference you're content with his output and I'm not.

It's funny dudes are never satisfied, if a dude drops a quality album talking about real life situations, he is boring...
This is the EXACT bull **** flipping **** around I'm talking about. Who are you talking about here? Who said any of this? Who? What kind of example of a person are you bringing up? Aint nobody in this discussion.
If a dude doesn't drop a album when " YOU" want him to, it's a problem because its not on"YOUR" time table.
Nah, if you want to wait like his solo album is Detox status, that's you. If it's unreasonable for a fan to want an artist to drop an album then no fan is, nobody is talking about made up time tables. All I've said is there's no way he's top 5 or GOAT or anything like that until he has some rap albums to his name which he currently does not.
Like DMX said" What You Chickens Want From a Ninja"... Lol
I dunno maybe his first solo rap album? :nerd:

I whether he take his time and figure out if his heart is still in it, then to give me a album just because its been six years...
It's like that sorry mess Dr.Dre tried to pass off as new Detox tracks...
We just have to agree to disagree on this...
But the little verses he does give still tops you favorite rappers-rapper..
Lol..
The rest of this post is just more bull ****

Idk, it's hard to tell the future of hip hop. I'm just glad the South has lost control of the game. No disrespect but they had the weakest run in hip hop.

Now thats where your wrong
They definitely had the weakest run. It was all party music and trap music. No classics. Unfortunately for the south when they were dropping quality music and a bunch of classic they were mostly ignored.

Last edited:
Master Zik Master Zik
Dont worry bruh. I aint falling for Andre's foolishness. Im 28. Been waiting on that solo since I graduated HS. **** 3Stacks & everybody that love em

Minus a few songs here & there , Wutang was wack
View media item 778038

So tired of his made-up coke & mafioso rhymes too.

jk, I mess wit Chef a little . Ghostface's "Apollo Kids" is still one my fave songs/videos

But I stand by what I said, They were mostly wack

Last edited:
You trippin on Wu Tang bruh. We'll never see a group that many _'s like that again.

Andre pisses me off too by dropping a verse or 2 a year but the man gave us classic **** from 94 - 03. I can't really complain about that. He's with out question one of the best ever.

Last edited:
RR was just X and The Lox to me.

Wu Tang put out so much classic material. Rae and Ghostface solo album's. GZA's Liquid Swords. If you heard all of the Wu Tang Forever album and you think they're wack iono what to tell you. :lol:

Erykah Badu is the best thing to happen to the rap game. She date ****** and they start doing creative **** and changing the game

:lol: srsly though...

Son, her P has got to be something special. Something amazing. Its just got to be. Overflowing with milk and honey. Walls made of gold.

Its got the be like the lost city of atlantis in there.

A whole new world, b.

Last edited:
Erykah Badu is the best thing to happen to the rap game. She date ****** and they start doing creative **** and changing the game

:lol: srsly though...

Son, her P has got to be something special. Something amazing. Its just got to be. Overflowing with milk and honey. Walls made of gold.

Its got the be like the lost city of atlantis in there.

A whole new world, b.

:lol: :lol:

They definitely had the weakest run. It was all party music and trap music. No classics. Unfortunately for the south when they were dropping quality music and a bunch of classic they were mostly ignored.
Classic if a very SUBJECTIVE term these days

Of the top of my head..
View media item 778097View media item 778098View media item 778099View media item 778100View media item 778101View media item 778102View media item 778103View media item 778104View media item 778105View media item 778112View media item 778120View media item 778118

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom