post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya'll shots don't hurt me.

275667642.gif

But on the real, Chef, Nas, and Jay are my 3 favorite rappers not from this generation and from NY. Chef was just always too cool with his rhymes to me. Like, naturally laid back. OG style. Like ya old head or something who puts you onto game as a young'n
laugh.gif
WHAT IS THIS FROM 

[QUOTE name="nawghtyhare" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/577508/post-your-unpopular-pop-culture-opinions-vol-jimmies-will-be-rustled/9050_50#post_19708157[/URL]"]
BUT that lovers and friends is my ****

That song got me much *** :pimp:
Lil johns verse is the worst best verse ive ever heard  
[/quote]
AYYYE
WHAT SONG IS THAT ON THAT ALBUM WITH R KELLY
I REMEMBER THAT SONG WAS :pimp:

Damn that mess was wack

Speaking of lil John,

Was I the only one who liked the Nas & the Bravehearts' " Quick to back down" ?

Man that Crunk Juice album as a whole sucked!! I only liked Get Crunk, and that was because of Bohagen's verse.

Man that Crunk Juice album as a whole sucked!! I only liked Get Crunk, and that was because of Bohagen's verse.

Dudes slept on Bohagon :smh:

That was the best verse on the whole album

matter fact, he had the best verse on the Trillville/ Lil Scrappy joint too

Last edited:
The south started really taking over summer 05. While everybody in NY was beefing they just got together and took over. They took over the clubs and still made quality music. Yeah it was some garbage dance records coming out but it was TIP, Wayne, Jeezy, Buck, UGK and a bunch of _'s from Houston all making great music. Then the takeover was complete when Khaled started getting EVERYBODY on his records in 06. And NY just kept fading and they still are. The West is coming back strong with TDE, Nipsey and that DJ Mustard sound. I don't know where NY Hip Hop is going.

Last edited:
eazye 804 eazye 804 that Coming of Age is probably one of my favorite songs as well :pimp: I was seriously waiting for him to really blow, but it never happened, then he just faded away and stayed Jay's hype man

The south started really taking over summer 05. While everybody in NY was beefing they just got together and took over. They took over the clubs and still made quality music. Yeah it was some garbage dance records coming out but it was TIP, Wayne, Jeezy, Buck, UGK and a bunch of _'s from Houston all making great music. Then the takeover was complete when Khaled started getting EVERYBODY on his records. And NY just kept fading and they still are. The West is coming back strong with TDE, Nipsey and that DJ Mustard sound.
I wanna say 05 as well. I remember that 04 summer I felt like the South was only bumpin Wayne. You couldn't bend the corner without hearing someone playing a track from The Carter.

[QUOTE name="aNYone" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/577508/post-your-unpopular-pop-culture-opinions-vol-jimmies-will-be-rustled/9060#post_19708175[/URL]"]

[QUOTE name="nawghtyhare" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/577508/post-your-unpopular-pop-culture-opinions-vol-jimmies-will-be-rustled/9050_50#post_19708157[/URL]"]
BUT that lovers and friends is my ****

That song got me much *** :pimp:
Lil johns verse is the worst best verse ive ever heard  
AYYYE

WHAT SONG IS THAT ON THAT ALBUM WITH R KELLY

I REMEMBER THAT SONG WAS :pimp:

[/QUOTE]

[/quote]

The south started really taking over summer 05. While everybody in NY was beefing they just got together and took over. They took over the clubs and still made quality music. Yeah it was some garbage dance records coming out but it was TIP, Wayne, Jeezy, Buck, UGK and a bunch of _'s from Houston all making great music. Then the takeover was complete when Khaled started getting EVERYBODY on his records. And NY just kept fading and they still are. The West is coming back strong with TDE, Nipsey and that DJ Mustard sound.
I wanna say 05 as well. I remember that 04 summer I felt like the South was only bumpin Wayne. You couldn't bend the corner without hearing someone playing a track from The Carter.
On my own is the best song on that album
His flow and delivery :pimp:
That intro walk in is top 5
The carter is best album to release that year

:rofl:
U really gonna put that banks album in the same breath as the carter
Usher I can give u that one and reword my statement by saying it was the best rap album of that year

You crazy banks debut was :smokin from top to bottom, the only g unit classic besides grodt

Hfm>>> college dropout & carter 1

The Carter was more the complete album between the two. Banks was fresh and G-Unit was on fire!!! I was riding with them hard, lmao. But I think about it now, Carter>>HFM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom