POST YOUR UNPOPULAR SNEAKER OPINIONS

nike's greatest product
nike_presto_footlocker.jpg
thats not a picture of an AF1
AF1s are lame

the xii's are some of the funkiest looking shoes. The color contrast between the side panel and the rest of the shoe is just too much.

calypso roshe is the most overrated shoe ever.

dudes were paying 400+ before the restock :smh:

at least 5 SOLID colors WAY better then the csalypsos.

Last edited:
Nelly's "Stepped On My J's" was just a 5 minute commercial for JB

That song/video IMO was the cause of all this crazy hype that currently happens with every Jordan retro release.

Looks at location

View media item 702099

I started typing a response to him and then saw his location and figured it wasn't worth it

Y'all know its true.

243.gif

Adidas Top Ten 2014 retro > air jordan I 2013 retro.   So much so that I have the most minimal desire for a Jordan I after seeing them in person. I make that comparison because the shoes are similiar in height and shape. The Adidas Top Ten retro may be one of the best reproductions of the an old shoe I've seen in my life. They even had the audacity to put the picture of the OG top ten in the box and the retro pretty close to the OG. 

Adidas Zx Fluxs make me wish I'd never purchased roshes. Please do yourself a favor and get you some.

Nike Lunar Force 1 made for Kevin Durant in the superhero pack was CRIMINALLY sht on and panned. Super slept on. 

When sneaker enthusiasts say the word "cop", I hate that sht. Shut up.

Air Jordan XIs represent some of the worst social phenomena to hit black culture in the last 20 years. Look at the releases every year. I hate that fcking shoe. HATE IT. 

The Lebron XI is the best shoe in the line for the last 2 iterations of the shoe, casual wear wise. 

Saucony classics line has the best colorway blocking in sneakers. Point blank period. They just do the sht; they don't need ronnie fieg or some boutique. The collabs help them though.

Last edited:
Reviving this thread since I missed out on it. Plus, why not?

Concord 11 lows > mids

Oh and the Gammas are the greatest 11 colorway. Yes including Space Jams.

Jordans 1-14 are so played out.
JB/Nike should stop making them for a few years and retro everything after the 14s.

Foamposite is the best "bang for your buck" sneaker.

I've been collecting since the mid 80's and I worked for several categories in NIKE Basketball.

- Jordan Brand in general, and the Air Jordan line specifically, have not compelled me to purchase their shoes in over a decade.  I haven't actually played basketball in a pair of Air Jordans since the XVI and I don't see many guys wearing Air Jordans in the gym or on the street.  I have owned a few Trunner models and the CP3 VI, but most of the Jordan signature lines (Melo, Wade, CP3) are really disappointing design-wise.  

- NIKE Basketball pushes the envelope and creates better product.  The Kobe, LeBron, KD, and Hyper lines look and feel better to me than Jordan Brand.

- Jordan Brand lifestyle and remix shoes are just awful.

- I think the AJ 2 was the most creative, daring shoe in the brand's history.  It was a complete departure from the AJ 1 - no visible branding, embossed reptile skin, and European influence.  

- The AJ XI is a beautiful shoe, but the clear TPU outsole made it too slick to play in effectively (I never owned any colorways with a solid rubber outsole).

- NIKE and Jordan Brand are overpriced.

- Jordan Brand today is what adidas was in 70's and 80's.  A bloated, global behemoth that needs to be challenged and evolve.

I've been collecting since the mid 80's and I worked for several categories in NIKE Basketball.

- Jordan Brand in general, and the Air Jordan line specifically, have not compelled me to purchase their shoes in over a decade.  I haven't actually played basketball in a pair of Air Jordans since the XVI and I don't see many guys wearing Air Jordans in the gym or on the street.  I have owned a few Trunner models and the CP3 VI, but most of the Jordan signature lines (Melo, Wade, CP3) are really disappointing design-wise.  

- NIKE Basketball pushes the envelope and creates better product.  The Kobe, LeBron, KD, and Hyper lines look and feel better to me than Jordan Brand.

- Jordan Brand lifestyle and remix shoes are just awful.

- I think the AJ 2 was the most creative, daring shoe in the brand's history.  It was a complete departure from the AJ 1 - no visible branding, embossed reptile skin, and European influence.  

- The AJ XI is a beautiful shoe, but the clear TPU outsole made it too slick to play in effectively (I never owned any colorways with a solid rubber outsole).

- NIKE and Jordan Brand are overpriced.

- Jordan Brand today is what adidas was in 70's and 80's.  A bloated, global behemoth that needs to be challenged and evolve.
This is the UNPOPULAR opinion thread. You just spit the most truth in here bruh. 
laugh.gif

Repped for the realness.

Back
Top Bottom